• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As of right now, casually above quintillions of times baseline immeasurable. That's not accounting for scaling chains ofc. But after a CRT I have planned, he will scale infinite*baseline Immeasurable and then some (not accounting for scaling chains for simplicity sake). It is a verse known for speed, so this ain't too much of a surprise.
Huh, not even i knew that

As of right now, casually above quintillions of times baseline immeasurable. That's not accounting for scaling chains ofc. But after a CRT I have planned, he will scale infinite*baseline Immeasurable and then some (not accounting for scaling chains for simplicity sake). It is a verse known for speed, so this ain't too much of a surprise.
Speed is equal
I wasn’t referring to that I was referring to his “outdated discussion” but how would Sonic get that fast either way?
Shadow can spin dash + boost + remove inhibitor rings + accelerate personal time with chaos control to get about a million times speed amp total

Speed is equal

Shadow can spin dash + boost + remove inhibitor rings + accelerate personal time with chaos control to get about a million times speed amp total
I know speed is equal. However, I was arguing Shadow is not slower than Hearts normally, and thus speed amps are a valid win-con that can be added to pages

Speed scaling for UN Hearts is the massive scaling chain from the Dark Demon Realm Saga and before

and then Ultimate Godslayer Hearts is comparable to Gogeta Blue who is already twice Blue Goku in base so with the SSB multiplier that's at least 50,000 times.

Base Goku is already immeasurable so Ultimate Godslayer Hearts is way over 1,250,000,000 times immeasurable speed

There's more but that's all I wanna actually type out

Speed scaling for UN Hearts is the massive scaling chain from the Dark Demon Realm Saga and before

and then Ultra Godslayer Hearts is comparable to Gogeta Blue who is already twice Blue Goku in base so with the SSB multiplier that's at least 50,000 times. And there's more but that's all I wanna actually type out
Would wanna to type a vote too? It would be pretty helpfull.

and then Ultra Godslayer Hearts is comparable to Gogeta Blue who is already twice Blue Goku in base so with the SSB multiplier that's at least 50,000 times. There's more but that's all I wanna actually type out
Ah, then speed amps for Shadow is perfectly fine then.

Lemme guess he still passives Shadow and we just wasted 5 pages?
I mean...he only has these passives: Passively reduces all of your energy, Passives that reduces your stamina [All are stackable], Passively halves and reduces his Opponents AP, any damage he takes is reduced by 10%[Done passively iirc], and can disable his opponents gaurd/Dura [i dunno how would that work against Shadow's Invulnerablilty], Passive stat stealing [He can just...steal shadow's stat for himself], plus the usual passively making his stats double and increase.
Btw the effects are all instant, passive and stackable.
But these passives aren't that crazy

No no, I get that speed is equalized. I was just saying that since Shadow is faster when speed isn't equalized that Shadow can use all his amps and still have the match added to his profile if he wins.

who told you Shadow was faster when speed wasn't equalized?

DBH has a vastly larger scaling chain into immeasurable than Sonic

Hearts Cards
Passive Damage Reduction: (can reduce the damage of enemy attacks)

Passive Recovery: (can recovery stamina)

Passive Stamina Reduction which result in Status Effect Inducement and Unconventional

Passive Probability Manipulation: (can increase the chances of their attacks succeeding and their opponents attacks failing

Passive Probability Manipulation Negation: (can negate the opponents ability to affect probability)

Passive Statistics Reduction

Passive Statistics Amplification: (can reduce their opponents statistics)

Passive Energy Absorption: (can drain and absorb an opponents' energy)

Passive Damage Boost Negation: (can negate an opponents' ability to increase their damage output)

Passive Statistics Stealing: (can steal their opponent's statistics)/

These were all the passives that were accepted at the time

I know they did. I mean how'd you come to that conclusion?
Because someone just told me where most of DBX/H scaling chain comes from and it's substantially less impressive than what Shadow has even without scaling chains and before a CRT that DRASTICALLY increases his speed further.

Because someone just told me where most of DBX/H scaling chain comes from and it's substantially less impressive than what Shadow has even without scaling chains and before a CRT that DRASTICALLY increases his speed further.

mind giving me some insight into how far they scale then?

also, does DBH not have a scaling blog?

mind giving me some insight into how far they scale then?

also, does DBH not have a scaling blog?
Well I stated some values on where he scales in Super in a previous comment, and I am on mobile right now, so this is a bit of a pain. But to put it shortly:

Super Shadow > Quintillions of times Baseline Immeasurable (I say Quintillions as a safe lowball since I can't remember all the multipliers and there are some that still need to be added to the chain that would drastically contribute to the chain) as of right now.

However, I have a CRT planned soon that would increase him to be infinite times baseline Immeasurable and then "some".

Where do those multipliers in the immeasurable speed scaling chain even come from, and how many of them are actually accepted multipliers?

Always love when someone does a match, and some support says that the character profile are outdated. Happens almost every time.

Well I stated some values on where he scales in Super in a previous comment, and I am on mobile right now, so this is a bit of a pain. But to put it shortly:

Super Shadow > Quintillions of times Baseline Immeasurable (I say Quintillions as a safe lowball since I can't remember all the multipliers and there are some that still need to be added to the chain that would drastically contribute to the chain) as of right now.

However, I have a CRT planned soon that would increase him to be infinite times baseline Immeasurable and then "some".
If gets accepted.

Where do those multipliers in the immeasurable speed scaling chain even come from, and how many of them are actually accepted multipliers?
The only multipliers used in the chain so far are accepted ones. I didn't apply the not accepted ones to the chain yet. That's for after we get them accepted. The multipliers are in the page already btw.
If gets accepted.
It should be. It's pretty straight forward. This is a verse with a main character who's a speedster after all. Not too surprising that they have cracked speed and a cracked scaling chain.

I can wait for you to hop on to a better device, but I also wanna ask:

where does that scaling even come from

edit: nvm

The only multipliers used in the chain so far are accepted ones. I didn't apply the not accepted ones to the chain yet. That's for after we get them accepted. The multipliers are in the page already btw.
If its there then the profile is WAY too dense for me to find it easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back