• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. just about everybody in DBH has some form of resistance to stat reduction, some even layered
Still doesn't answer me on how fast itreduces

2. the stats stuff happen primarily in the games
So he has to activate the passives with the cards first right

we don't necessarily have to wait, it's a simple correction that should've been updated along with the profiles

stop riding the standards
How to use the site without following its standards?

you can't tbh, because if it was breaking the rules, I'd assume you'd have many others backing you up

when the ability was incorrect to begin with, and it isn't "some", but the vast majority who agree with it's actual interpretation?

yes
again, you need to have to accept that it is incorect in a crt first

cuz at the time of its response, it made sense, and it still does
how so?

nah, better you do that now
i prefer to follow the rules thank you

knew you'd say that shit

if it'll get you to move on, then I'll dig for it later tonight when I'm off work
sure then

tf it ain't, nobody ignores them, they treat it how it's meant to be treated
aka following them, you know, what i have been doing ?

because I told you that when I say crush, it doesn't mean flatten, it means that Hearts will reduce him to nothing
then you should have said deconstruction instead of crush
this right here is why I said ya don't pay attention
You didn't really explained very well tbh

read above
Read bellow 🙃

grace time
Has it really been 24hrs quantu's vote?

Okay? So what?
Vegito fought him.
no people have not, it does instanneously drains all stamina upon pressence? Because i don't see that in his fights
Tbf you haven’t seen any of his fights in the arcade.
then you can't prove to me that it wasn't accepted as what resistance negation does
Aight I’ve had enough of this shit. Prove the resistance negation works on immeasurable speed time stop resistance.
It isn't a physical thing, it doesn't have the properties to be crushed
It’s physical enough to exist, meaning it can be EE’d.

Still doesn't answer me on how fast itreduces

it literally does

So he has to activate the passives with the cards first right

my guy, are you serious?

cards are a non factor here

How to use the site without following its standards?

again, you need to have to accept that it is incorect in a crt first

how so?

i prefer to follow the rules thank you

sure then

aka following them, you know, what i have been doing ?

alright, I'm about done with this back and forth, you've prolonged the end a little too long, so I'll resort to correcting you each time ya mention time stop will work

then you should have said deconstruction instead of crush

you should read the profile thoroughly instead of having your nose deep in the profile you're supporting

Prove that its a skill isse based on subspace? Where was it stated that subspace can't be accessed to if gravity is too high?
Goku is unable to teleport in 2 separate occasions involving gravity, one of them involving characters who only have emotion-based powers (and thus no powernull). So it seems like a technique-issue. The reason I bring up subspace as it might simply prevent Goku from entering said space due to being restrained.
Plus Kai kai doesn't use subspace so moot.
I’m not sure, it might since it’s just an advanced IT. Though it matters less since Zamasu didn’t even attempt to Kai Kai.
And Hearts teleporation has higher range than plantary so don't worry about it
The point is that his mind reading doesn’t, at which point Shadow becomes extremely deadly.
Plus he can just use his teleporation on shadow.
Shadow can teleport more due to speed remember.
Oh I thought the argument was that he creates spears through someones chest if it’s teleportation then Hearts can sense it via mind reading
Shadow can get outside the range of Heart’s mind reading (or Hearts will do it himself otherwise Shadow out-teleports him).
Shadow didn't spawn a spear in Neo's chest, it looks like he simply stabbed him.
We know that he can do that, so why not?

Goku is unable to teleport in 2 separate occasions involving gravity, one of them involving characters who only have emotion-based powers (and thus no powernull). So it seems like a technique-issue. The reason I bring up subspace as it might simply prevent Goku from entering said space due to being restrained.

I’m not sure, it might since it’s just an advanced IT. Though it matters less since Zamasu didn’t even attempt to Kai Kai.

The point is that his mind reading doesn’t, at which point Shadow becomes extremely deadly.

Shadow can get outside the range of Heart’s mind reading (or Hearts will do it himself otherwise Shadow out-teleports him).

Which only suggests that they can Stop teleporation, so a feat for them, not anti feat. Plus he can use it while being on kaios planet, with higher gravity than earth. And if Zamasu can't teleport out of the garvity bs, why would shadow?
And as for getting outside of hearts reading, how will he know its range? Since they already start in range, Hearts will know where shadow will teleport and teleport there first. But speed amp does possess a danger, which hearts will know and resort to end the fight quickly.

I’m pretty sure all he needs to do is look at him to read his mind
Might aswell vote for Hearts since I got nothing better to do
Fra?

Vegito fought him.
You confuse me even more now

Tbf you haven’t seen any of his fights in the arcade.
huh?

Aight I’ve had enough of this shit. Prove the resistance negation works on immeasurable speed time stop resistance.
First prove that hearts resists resistance negation

It’s physical enough to exist, meaning it can be EE’d.
The cubes and the wave will be absorbed and destroyed by the black hole if he tries to EE

it literally does
It does not, how fast can this make the oponent tired? 1 minute? Does it take 2 minutes? That is the kind of information i want

my guy, are you serious?

cards are a non factor here
Does he need to use his cards to activate any of his stats debuff and stamina hax?

alright, I'm about done with this back and forth, you've prolonged the end a little too long, so I'll resort to correcting you each time ya mention time stop will work
you know that we are already ij grace period right?

you should read the profile thoroughly instead of having your nose deep in the profile you're supporting
i did, to describe matter manip as crushing with gravity is kind of confusing don't you think?

First prove that hearts resists resistance negation

that ability is being changed, stop acting like it's a viable wincon when it isn't

It does not, how fast can this make the oponent tired? 1 minute? Does it take 2 minutes? That is the kind of information i want

omega, I know damn well you aren't dense

if we say it's instant, that means it instantly drains them, as in, they're instantly tired

Does he need to use his cards to activate any of his stats debuff and stamina hax?

no, any DBH supporter would probably say the same

you know that we are already ij grace period right?

your response has nothing to do with what I meant by my comment

i did, to describe matter manip as crushing with gravity is kind of confusing don't you think?

no, because we legitimately see how it works, not to mention that his matter manip doesn't solely derive from his gravity powers

that ability is being changed, stop acting like it's a viable wincon when it isn't
When it gets changed then sure, i already agreed with the change thread btw

omega, I know damn well you aren't dense

if we say it's instant, that means it instantly drains them, as in, they're instantly tired
and i wait for a proof of that, the profile doesn't say these things

no, any DBH supporter would probably say the same
so none of them are card skills, correct?

your response has nothing to do with what I meant by my comment
I will not be citing it any further here because hearts already won, so you saying that you would correct me here has little meaning when this is already over

no, because we legitimately see how it works, not to mention that his matter manip doesn't solely derive from his gravity powers
then why does everyone keeps talking about the gravity being the thing crushing shadow?

When it gets changed then sure, i already agreed with the change thread btw

doesn't matter if ya agreed, what matters is you not relying on a false wincon

and i wait for a proof of that, the profile doesn't say these things

what isn't mentioned on the profile is elaborated upon in the thread

so none of them are card skills, correct?

they are, but we treat them as any regular ass ability, not that they literally have to use a card to activate it

I will not be citing it any further here because hearts already won, so you saying that you would correct me here has little meaning when this is already over

clearly not, cuz you keep spouting bull

then why does everyone keeps talking about the gravity being the thing crushing shadow?

cuz it's something he doesn't resist

I’m pretty sure all he needs to do is look at him to read his mind
Not even that, but Shadow can just teleport out of range or Hearts will teleport out of range since Shadow can out-teleport him and stab him.
Which only suggests that they can Stop teleporation, so a feat for them, not anti feat. Plus he can use it while being on kaios planet, with higher gravity than earth.
No because it’s 2 unrelated power sets having the same effect with the only common factor being gravity.
Plus he can use it while being on kaios planet, with higher gravity than earth.
Base Goku literally no-sells that kind of gravity, so it should have no affect on IT.
And if Zamasu can't teleport out of the garvity bs, why would shadow?
Zamasu never tried and he might just have the same limitation as Goku, regardless of if he uses subspace or another realm to teleport through.
And as for getting outside of hearts reading, how will he know its range?
He can just test it out until Hearts no longer knows what he’s gonna do. Also Hearts himself could just do it for him initially due to the threat of chaos spear (assuming Shadow’s range is only planetary), at which point Shadow catches on.
Since they already start in range, Hearts will know where shadow will teleport and teleport there first.
What if Shadow teleports to Hearts? Shadow can immediately use his danger sense to re-teleport if Hearts starts lining up his EE. At which point they are stuck in a loop until Shadow speed amps and out-teleports Hearts. At which point he has time to consider teleporting a chaos spear into Hearts, who then will teleport outside of Shadow’s range. Then Shadow catches on that Hearts can no longer read his mind, at which point Shadow can just teleport speedblitz a chaos spear into Heart’s chest or go back in time.
which hearts will know and resort to end the fight quickly.
He literally can’t is the point, he’s too slow to pull it off.

Jeez I missed a lot. Ill vote in on for now, not because that's what I believe, but to stall the thread so I can read it, and write my take on the match. I do have a few questions though

1. How high is Hearts lifting strength. Because I keep seeing things about Hearts being able to crush Shadow with a black hole
2. What are the numbers on the stat decreases? Because if it's unquantifiable or small, it won't be able to nullify a 54x speed AT ALL. I assume in-game, we can see how much it decreases the players speed?

It should be noted Shadow can stack speed buffs as well. He can use boost or spin dash (both of which are 54x speed amps) with Chaos Control on top which he can use to accelerate his body through time, fast-forwarding himself so fast he makes those previously comparable to him seem like a slug and more.

You contest my points so I don’t have to debate Banana so I can convince you guys it’s incon rather than moving in circles.
oorrrrrrrr we sit here for the next 17 hours and watch you cope love you GS but Hearts gonna crush Emohog today, gonna look real good on his profile kek

It should be noted Shadow can stack speed buffs as well. He can use boost or spin dash (both of which are 54x speed amps) with Chaos Control on top which he can use to accelerate his body through time, fast-forwarding himself so fast he makes those previously comparable to him seem like a slug and more
Oh shoot, Shadow literally about to stomp via speedblitz lmao

Grrrrr, anyways doesn’t matter. Shadow blitzes gg, close this
eyebrow-raise-shrek.gif

I'd like to take this moment to say how much I appreciated both the DB and Sonic communities lol
Over 5 Pages of debating and we still remain sane, civil and chilled, having fun and enjoying ourselves
Eh Omega and the other guy kinda went at it with monster posts, aside from that yeah

I'd like to take this moment to say how much I appreciated both the DB and Sonic communities lol
Over 5 Pages of debating and we still remain sane, civil and chilled, having fun and enjoying ourselves
Well this isn't Low 1-C CC Goku vs Archie Sonic so can't wait for the show that's gonna be

Yeah I just don't see how that speed boost helps he still has to deal with the gravity that will flatten him instantaneously

When did he do this and does this work for immeasurable speed Super forms?
Shadow The Hedgehog. As stated in the games manual, he can use Chaos Energy to accelerate through time faster. To but it simply; Shadow can multiply his speed by fast-forwarding himself. And yes, he should be able to do it in Super considering he has infinite Chaos Energy to work with. And I'm 99% sure you can use it in the final boss for a temp blitz amp.

Yeah I just don't see how that speed boost helps he still has to deal with the gravity that will flatten him instantaneously
Invulnerability makes sure he only gets paralysed, he can just teleport away, consider his options, teleport back in and stab Hearts, while Hearts can’t follow the speed of his thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back