• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

He who shakes the infinite universe VS She who is the infinite universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seriously this close to doing Goku vs Dream Devourer (fight to KO) because of all these "Goku's well above being Low 2-C via presence" statements. Coming from someone who watched Pokemon and Digimon shitstomp 90% of that tier due to being Low 2-C via pretty much those reasons, I know it's not true.

The real cal howard said:
I'm seriously this close to doing Goku vs Dream Devourer (fight to KO) because of all these "Goku's well above being Low 2-C via presence" statements. Coming from someone who watched Pokemon and Digimon shitstomp 90% of that tier due to being Low 2-C via pretty much those reasons, I know it's not true.
Wait a minute now...

You can't compare DB to Pokemon/Digimon.

If we count Pokemon into this, Goku would be a Celestial Fighting Type (Without much hax moves, btw). However, he'd get raped. Like...HORRIBLY! Same thing applies to Digimon as well. I can compare Son Goku with the Valkyire Crusade peeps. But, apply Digimon and Pokemon into this, and...well...

Son Goku, as much as I can defend you, you have to accept defeat at ONE point. D:

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Also, the Dream Devourer? Hm, tbh, i'd love to see a thread like that. But, i'd want to know Dream Devourers feats before voting.
Bruh.

You're not actually saying Goku has a chance against Lavos are you?

I meant it to the people saying this thread should be closed, but staff members have already shown up and they didn't close the thread.

Gargoyle One said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Also, the Dream Devourer? Hm, tbh, i'd love to see a thread like that. But, i'd want to know Dream Devourers feats before voting.
Bruh.
You're not actually saying Goku has a chance against Lavos are you?

OHHHHH HELL NAW! See, this is why I asked for feats. D:

Idk who Dream Devourers is. lol

We've already agreed to close this thread for now. There's not enough justification or information on Verth to determine any accurate conclusion. No reason to keep on debating.

While AP isn't an issue, speed unequal, actual abilities, and Gonu not really having a way to fight something that huge make this seem stompy against him.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Low 2-C by existing is literally Zamasu.

And both Goku and Jiren stomp him.
Zamasu has no hax though. Verthandi has time stop and reality warping.

Plus here's something I should also bring up. Goku's AP is Low 2-C, but his range is only high universal, so he doesn't even have the range to bust a space-time continuum. That means it's impossible for him to actually kill someone who's a living space-time continuum. This is a stomp.

Goku literally resists time stop.
Hit is 3-A though. It's NLF to assume that Goku would resist a 4D level time stop.

Plus there's also the fact that he only has high universal range so he has no way to kill her.

I mean, if Hit´s time stop in the tournament of power restricted Jiren (Low 2-C)....
Juren himself is only 3D though, despite having 4D AP. Low 2-Cs got a lot of 3D characters.

Being the universe =/= universal by existing

The former's baseline Low 2-C while the latter is muuuuuch higher than that.

I mean, if Hit´s time stop in the tournament of power restricted Jiren (Low 2-C)....
You mean it didn't work?

So it can't work here?

Noice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back