• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

He who shakes the infinite universe VS She who is the infinite universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with closing this. I haven't voted because Verthandi's profile doesn't really say much. I have literally no idea how she uses any of her powers or what her exact limits with those powers are or if they're even combat applicable.

Except it's been confirmed multiple times that no one can beat the Omni King. No matter how Powerful they are. No matter the Immortality, either.
That's...exactly what I said.

You said "No one said Zeno would be fully above a realized IZ"

I said "No one can beat Zeno at all"

You didn't say what I said.

Apologies for quoting large walls of text.

Just wanted to point this out. Cal did indeed say exactly as you stated, you simply misread sans as said. Please do be sure to read fully and clearly before presuming someone else to be incorrect, and yourself to be right.

Yeah, as far as we know she might be pseudo-omnipotent or have an RW weaker than that of Misogi Kumagawa.

TheC2 said:
I agree with closing this. I haven't voted because Verthandi's profile doesn't really say much. I have literally no idea how she uses any of her powers or what her exact limits with those powers are or if they're even combat applicable.
Yeah. I'm inconclusive on this as well.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
@Litentric Teon

I knew he mean't "said". But, I said that Zeno can't be defeated. However, he said that "no one said that Zeno's above a FULLY REALIZED IZ, ANYWAY"

He said that Zeno might NOT be above IZ. However, I said otherwise.
Read again. He didn't mean Said. He wrote Sans and he meant Sans. He agrees with you that Zeno is above a fully realized IZ

Uhm, i just saw this thread now for some reason? but well, the explanation of her "Reality Warping" power is said that she literally controls the "now", essentially she controls everything happening in the present/the current moment.

Verthandi was the very first profile i made so i understand it might a bit lackluster in some points, i am not very good at making profiles yet. Never expected any of the VC chars to be on a threat so big either, lol.

My vote goes to Goku. Verthandi's hax are too vague. Also, the whole Low 2-C by existing argument doesn't mean jack shit when Goku > Limit Breaker Jiren which is stronger than his base being above Infinite Zamasu (Low 2-C by his mere existence) to the point he could blink the guy away were it not for immortality. Goku even in his base form would be Universe+ now, so he would by SBA nuke Verthandi and the entire present away.

AP Level that comes from being Superior to Infinite Zamasu, who is the Past, Present AND Future.

Past, Present AND Future > Just Present.

This may not mean much but goku did believe he could defeat infinite zamasu if he had a senzu bean not sure how he planned on doing that possibly by using a massive unrestricted kiai or something. It just adds to the fact that he shouldn't have an issue attacking a nigh omni-present.

RKGenki said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
@Litentric Teon

I knew he mean't "said". But, I said that Zeno can't be defeated. However, he said that "no one said that Zeno's above a FULLY REALIZED IZ, ANYWAY"

He said that Zeno might NOT be above IZ. However, I said otherwise.
Read again. He didn't mean Said. He wrote Sans and he meant Sans. He agrees with you that Zeno is above a fully realized IZ
Ah, okay. I assumed that Sans wasn't a word there for quite a bit. D:

Steve Rogers1 said:
My vote goes to Goku. Verthandi's hax are too vague. Also, the whole Low 2-C by existing argument doesn't mean jack shit when Goku > Limit Breaker Jiren which is stronger than his base being above Infinite Zamasu (Low 2-C by his mere existence) to the point he could blink the guy away were it not for immortality. Goku even in his base form would be Universe+ now, so he would by SBA nuke Verthandi and the entire present away.
"But, Goku can't exist without a Present"

And yet we have Whis' 3 minute time rewind, and a seal course of Action for that. This fight never excluded items. So, i'm not excluding items.

Apart from that outside help, that's not even in-character for him do so instantly

And for the record since I feel like someone will bring it up.

Summoning under your own power and abilities under any possible circumstance is when outside help is okay.

Goku isn't Yggdrasil (Digimon)

Pretty sure that doesn't guarantee an ap advantage, especially considering goku is already confirmed to be way above infinite zamasu who was also low 2-c by existing.

Goku has no space time erasure feat. He can't win this. I don't even think he can get rid of Infinite Zamasu completely

Chartate101 said:
Verth, because she is Low 2-C by existing
Being Low 2-C by existing doesn't mean you have an AP advantage. Goku in MUI casually stomps and tanks attacks from a 100% Jiren who stomps Kefla hard, who is superior to 2nd UIO Goku who is stronger than 1st UIO Goku who equalled a Jiren who was stated to be superior to Infinite Zamasu.

If she's baseline Low 2-C by existing, she's not going to hurt Goku period.

I don't get the AP argument.

Goku is at the point where he's above and superior to multiple people who are way above Infinite Zamasu, whose baseline Low 2-C due to merging with the Universe. Not too mention that Goku eventually became Low 2-C without Ultra Instinct and he's vastly superior to that with MUI. Simply put, he's got credence to being quite above baseline.

Verthandi's nature of existence may get her into Low 2-C, but that say how far into it she is. And, at least from what I'm seeing, she doesn't have any evidence that would support her being above Goku who has multiple feats, statements and scaling to back him up.

Theglassman12 said:
I doubt he can. This seems like a massive stomp.
Lack of a stomp, since I know almost nothing about Verth other than 2 sentences. But, fine.

Close this, someone, please. I'm already on the verge of slamming my head through my own limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back