• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

He Who Must Not Be Named Vs Have A Bad Time

Might as well give this a go lol
  • Speed is equalised
  • Fight takes place in Cervantes's stage from Soul Edge
  • SBA otherwise
Mr No Nose: 1

Them Bones: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
I favor voldemort through flight and range tbh. He can teleport away from sans's best offensive tools (TK and Bones) with apparition. Can read his mind with occlumency, and has a shit ton of versatility, including his own TK.

Sans' attacks hit Voldemort's soul, correct? I'm asking because otherwise immortality would be a problem.

Can the apparate spell be used combatively? I admit it's be a while since I've read harry potter

It can but I don't think it can be spammed repeatedly back to back willy nilly.
That's what I was thinking. I know you have to concentrate or you could split yourself apart. I know Sans specializes in dodging, and while Voldemort has a range advantage, I don't think it's a stomp in Voldemort's favor.

That's what I was thinking. I know you have to concentrate or you could split yourself apart. I know Sans specializes in dodging, and while Voldemort has a range advantage, I don't think it's a stomp in Voldemort's favor.
It also helps that the Gaster Blasters actual blasts move significantly faster than Sans himself can.

As for what Voldemort would do, he could just start with the Killing Curse (how would that work against sans?)

As for what Voldemort would do, he could just start with the Killing Curse (how would that work against sans?)
If it hits him he dies, but considering Sans has higher reaction speed than combat speed good luck with that. Also it can be stopped by regular objects so as long as Sans has cover than he doesn't need to rely solely on dodging.

If it hits him he dies, but considering Sans has higher reaction speed than combat speed good luck with that. Also it can be stopped by regular objects so as long as Sans has cover than he doesn't need to rely solely on dodging.
Would his bone attacks count? As cover, I mean?

Both characters have ways to beat the other, but the way I see it, Voldemort says out of range and tires Sans out (don’t know how IC that is), or Sans lands a bone attack or gaster blaster and kills Volde’s soul. Don’t know which is more likely

Sans does have inorganic phys from what I'm seeing, however its worth mentioning that magic can interact with inorganic stuff in HP. Arthur Weasley, a wizard far inferior to Voldemort was able to enchant a car into flying and likely having a sentient mind in CoS and tech in general just doesn't work around Hogwarts and there's also transfiguration things being common.

Iirc Voldemort has combat applicable possession on death, where his spirit can attempt to posses you but Sans can affect him there. He also did have his diary possess Ginny more than once in CoS also.

People do cite that Voldemort is arrogant however this is mostly directed towards Harry due to their bond. Usually he won't often mess about if his opponent isn't them, for example he had Cedric killed asap, killed Harry's parents and made to kill Harry as a toddler asap and had Snape killed as soon as he ran out of use despite being a confidant of Voldemort's for years.

Sans does have inorganic phys from what I'm seeing, however its worth mentioning that magic can interact with inorganic stuff in HP. Arthur Weasley, a wizard far inferior to Voldemort was able to enchant a car into flying and likely having a sentient mind in CoS and tech in general just doesn't work around Hogwarts and there's also transfiguration things being common.

Iirc Voldemort has combat applicable possession on death, where his spirit can attempt to posses you but Sans can affect him there. He also did have his diary possess Ginny more than once in CoS also.

People do cite that Voldemort is arrogant however this is mostly directed towards Harry due to their bond. Usually he won't often mess about if his opponent isn't them, for example he had Cedric killed asap, killed Harry's parents and made to kill Harry as a toddler asap and had Snape killed as soon as he ran out of use despite being a confidant of Voldemort's for years.
Would the killing curse kill a sentient inanimate object? I know he has other spells which would work as well, but considering he’s likely start with the death curse, I want to know if that would work

That's a valid point there, I'm inclined to say no there. However I'd argue that Voldemort won't even open with it considering Sans and his appearance, zombies are a thing iirc in HP and Voldemort knows about Inferi too so he'd likely resort to his other hax out the bat.

That's a valid point there, I'm inclined to say no there. However I'd argue that Voldemort won't even open with it considering Sans and his appearance, zombies are a thing iirc in HP and Voldemort knows about Inferi too so he'd likely resort to his other hax out the bat.
yeah, he might start with his explosion spell.

In regards to Voldemort's other hax, he could attempt to probe Sans's thoughts with Legilimency. And he should scale to Snape who can use it in combat so well that it borders on precog. Idk Crucio should work here as it relies on inducing pain on someone in the inside there. However Voldemort could do other things here such as summon Nagini, Fiendfyre or possibly his fellow death eaters like Lucius but I don't think that would be in character for him, at least not right away.

Good luck possessing something when the thing you use to do that is in a bunch of pieces cause Sans dura neg shit

Back