• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

He-Man VS Chara

I think He-Man is way more powerful, since he can destroy at least a million universes, while, if I'm not mistaken, Chara can only destroy some thousands, and he resists Reality Warping, Possession and Time Manipulation, as well as being able to hit Non-Corporeal beings, so, He-Man seems to have a lot of advantages here, hoewever, Chara has that Mid-Godly Regen and conceptual Immortality... Yeah, Inconclusive.

Paulo junior pretty much stole my words. Inconclusive.

He-Man: 1 (Hunterzillas)

Chara: 1 (Noahkaismith)

Inconclusive: 7 (Paulo.junior.969, DMUA, ZacharyGrossman273, The Foolish Omniscient Guy, Darkanine, Endlesspossibilities 2006 and KinkiestSins)

I'm also leaning towards inconclusive. He-Man to stronk, but lacks the proper powers to take down Chara.

Chara destroyed far more than a few thousand. It was some riduculously massive amount. Flowey had reset so much that he literally knew every possible scenario that could possibly happen. Frisk and Flowey died to Sans and Undyne hundreds of times on the Genocide Route. Asgore and Sans are completley unfased by the knowledge of the reset, and Chara destroyed ALL of those timelines. My vote is on Chara.

Far more then a few thousand still wouldn't be anywhere close to at least 1,000,000. Not to mention that argument relies on a lot of assumptions.

Darkanine said:
Far more then a few thousand still wouldn't be anywhere close to at least 1,000,000. Not to mention that argument relies on a lot of assumptions.
Not really. Nothing that I said has any assumptions. Flowey also has mentioned "countless" resets.

Countless resets isn't quantifiable. Skeletor has also conquered countless universes. This would mean that since he could erase the whole cosmos, he could erase "countless" universes, being the same unquantifiable amount as Chara. :3

^That

I don't think He-Man can really KILL Chara, but I see that happening more than I see Chara being able to kill He-Man.

So He-Man, or Inconclusive.

Are we sure Chara is never once going to land a hit on He Man? He can tank attacks with the sword if he blocks the strikes, but is he misses and is hit on the body, he's done.

Someone call Child Protection services. There's an almost naked man attacking a child.

But in all seriousness uh... unsure.... I want to side with He-Man.

Inconclusive. He Man has higher ap and hax, but Chara is an abstract entity. (I swear I want chara to legit win one day but looks like I will have to wait.)

Back