• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

YOU DON'T KILL CHARA, CHARA KILLS YOU! (Chara vs Tricky the Clown | 3-0-2)

Literally no one used Chara after they got the 9-A key, so I guess is time I do it myself.

Chara_tarot.png
Trickygodform.png

Keys used:
  • Chara: Post-Death with Frisk's body
  • Tricky: Post-Auditor Absorption
Speed is equalized, battle starts outside of Hell with the combatants being at 5 meters of distance from the each other.

Chara (Massively upscales from 0.044 Tons): 3 (ZeedKZ, JustANormalLemon, BoastJr)

Tricky (Immensely superior to his base self of 0.078 Tons): 0

Idk, incon: 2 (koopa3144,XxZetsuxX)

Last edited:
I mean dissonance energy can induce madness which will stick with them even after they LOAD.
Supernatural madness or just normal medness?

Also, what happened with others that where afected by It? Beacuse It can just make chara bloodlusted sinse they are a phisichopat

what can chara do to tricky
They have basically everything Frisk has with normal DT, plus a wincon is them adapting to Tricky via RESETs and kill him before they get dragged to Hell.

Though if Tricky gets in hell he is the one who has infinite respawns through spamming clones which replace the previous ones.

They have basically everything Frisk has with normal DT, plus a wincon is them adapting to Tricky via RESETs and kill him before they get dragged to Hell.

Though if Tricky gets in hell he is the one who has infinite respawns through spamming clones which replace the previous ones.
I mean. Chara can just load again before going to hell if they want, and Trick was killed in hell by hank when he was stabed while in that light wall thing

Not to mention trick likes to play with It's victins and not just kill them

Ngl this seems like incon to me. Tricky is stronger and has a higher LS and while he does like to play with his food he will fiercely protect the halo. His type 2 immo, regen, and resurrection make him very hard to kill. The fallen child's LOADs also make it so they also won't parma die until they give up. I can see both winning eventually either by Chara getting Tricky in a crack in hell or by Ticky killing Chara until they give up,

Ngl this seems like incon to me. Tricky is stronger and has a higher LS and while he does like to play with his food he will fiercely protect the halo. His type 2 immo, regen, and resurrection make him very hard to kill. The fallen child's LOADs also make it so they also won't parma die until they give up. I can see both winning eventually either by Chara getting Tricky in a crack in hell or by Ticky killing Chara until they give up,
Don't chR expecifically becomes more determinated every time they looses or It's just fan theory?

Any way, diferent from frisk chara has only one objective, DESTROY EVERYTHING so I doubt they would give up, and kinda don't matter how stronger trick is, eventually chara will counter everything trick has trough skill Nd pratice alone

Bur sinse no one is anwserig about mdness manipulation I will just vote chara I guess

Don't chR expecifically becomes more determinated every time they looses or It's just fan theory?
Latter. It's clear as hell DT users don't get stronger per defeat as shown with the Photoshop Flowey fight.
Bur sinse no one is anwserig about mdness manipulation I will just vote chara I guess
I'll wait for the MC supporters as I didn't touch Project Nexus.

Latter. It's clear as hell DT users don't get stronger per defeat as shown with the Photoshop Flowey fight.
Fair, trough Chara is willing to destroy the undertale world pratically forever with the player :V. I really don't think they would ever give up sinse they keep moving foward untill there is nothing else to do in this world. And if we compare other reset and save and load characters to Flowey, he literaly have done every single possibility he could

Basically, the first thing Tricky will do in that state is to summon his minions like he did in MC9, then attack with punches and attempt to bring Chara to his Inner Hell. Can Chara do anything to stop Tricky bringing them down to Hell?

This don't really means anything, do they kill then selfs? Do they become self incapacitated? Do they become bloodlusted? Just saying "they are now insane" means little to nothig
It basically warps your ideals and turns you to a delusional. It turned Crackpot into a tyrannical religious with a divine vision, and causing multiple former scientists to blindly following him. There is also a stage where you're basically in a asylum with enemies that became mad due to the Dissonance, although I don't have scans for those.

So I assume if Tricky manages to kill Chara, they would return due to SAVE and LOAD to resume the battle? I haven't played Undertale in years.
Yeah, from simply having in mind the determination to not die all the time, they'll always return to the SAVE.

It basically warps your ideals and turns you to a delusional. It turned Crackpot into a tyrannical religious with a divine vision, and causing multiple former scientists to blindly following him. There is also a stage where you're basically in a asylum with enemies that became mad due to the Dissonance, although I don't have scans for those.

So chara will keep fighting just with a more phisichopatic mentality?

damn Trick madness manipulation making chara bloodlusted to the point they wouldn't give up for beingh too dilussional is really funny
So I assume if Tricky manages to kill Chara, they would return due to SAVE and LOAD to resume the battle? I haven't played Undertale in years.
Yes, Chara can also just load anytime they want so Chara has infinity re tries letting then pratice as much as they want untill they can can win trough pratice alone(basically like a person stuck in a hard boss fight and tring non stop untill winning thanks to the metanarrative of undertale)

Can CHECK analyze the foe's weaknesses? If yes, then she may go straight to Tricky's inner Hell and destroy the crack.

Can CHECK analyze the foe's weaknesses? If yes, then she may go straight to Tricky's inner Hell and destroy the crack.
Well, not sure, but don't matter much sinse Chara has infinity re tries to discover the weakness and the madness will only make her delusional, meaning she will never give up

I guess I'll be leaning towards Chara then, if Tricky can't do anything to stop them from SAVing and LOADing, and Chara can only destroy Tricky by damaging the crack, they will fight the clown until figuring that, no matter how many times they are killed, just like a boss battle.

Undertale is funny, any character that has reset has the potential of turning a battle they have 0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of winning into a 100% chance sinse they can try infinity times, the only way to win against they is incapacitating their mind or making they give up, and the second part is very unlikely sinse characters that can do that have unbelivable amounts of determination

koopa reasons are wrong
How so, Tricky can't kill Chara

Chara can't deal with Improbability drive Just looking at dissonance energy can warp one's logic and mind and drive them insane and if Tricky brings Chara to hell they won't be able to kill Tricky because haha infinite clones

RIP Non-Hell Tricky doesn't have his immo, meaning Chara keeps resetting until they eventually find a way to kill him there.

Though even if the fight starts in Hell, there's no reliable wincon the two will have for each other. The halo's madness stuff doesn't incap as the ones that are affected can still fight. And in Hell, Chara has no way to put the clown down due to the latter abusing his res, clones, and whatever reality breaking bullshit he has going on in there. Chara also can't bypass immortality, since in the episode it took a buff + other outside factors that came from the Auditor to kill Tricky, which Chara won't have.

How so, Tricky can't kill Chara

Chara can't deal with Improbability drive Just looking at dissonance energy can warp one's logic and mind and drive them insane and if Tricky brings Chara to hell they won't be able to kill Tricky because haha infinite clones
Jusst read the rest of the dabate good damn! this all was adressed alread

Back