• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arale vs chara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arale norimaki

Vs

Chara (undertale)

SBA
speed equalised

Chara has this;

Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Existence Erasure and Information Manipulation (Type 2. Erased the entirety of "Undertale", destroying the game world alongside all of its files, with attempts to reverse the damage through messing with said files being ineffective. Should be comparable to Frisk and restored the entire game world with possibly a TRUE RESET[7])

I think this covers for Arale's immortality

Does Arale start with her fate manip? Reading from the profile sounds like it's an ability, Does she start with it though?

Chara has this;

Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Existence Erasure and Information Manipulation (Type 2. Erased the entirety of "Undertale", destroying the game world alongside all of its files, with attempts to reverse the damage through messing with said files being ineffective. Should be comparable to Frisk and restored the entire game world with possibly a TRUE RESET[7])

I think this covers for Arale's immortality

Does Arale start with her fate manip? Reading from the profile sounds like it's an ability, Does she start with it though?
She has resistance though.

This is starting to look inconclusive to me now

Both have alot of immortality types and AE

Chara has NEP and Time travel

Would he start with possession didn't you he always starts by nuking things wouldn't that would force arale to resort to plot hax
Chara starts by nuking everything, But incase it doesn't work they will eventually resort to it

Can arale bypass Chara's revival/reset?

Ngl, looks like a stomp for Arale or I see them winning more. Pretty sure cosmology wiping wouldn't just entirely negate Arale's Plot Manipulation, especially when its High Godly from that. Funny to think Arale could do what Chara can do tho

Okay…
So Who’s idea was this and why lol 😂
Anyways Arale pretty much almost has too many advantages while Chara has too little

Chara’s only means of reaching victory is 2-B Nuking which has high possibilities of failing due to Arale having precognitive plus cosmic awareness to see the Nuke coming and she has the range the range to dodge it considering that Arale is far higher into 2-B than Chara. Not to mention her probability and luck Hax to always sway things to her favor.

So Chara’s only means of victory literally has more reasons to fail here than to work

On the other spectrum
Chara literally resist nothing Arale could do to her. Arale could easily passive social influence Chara to be her friend, BFR her and GG, Manipulate to Plot to make Chara give up.

Not to mention,
Arale knowing that Chara would go for cosmology wipe due to Precog could act with either Stat Amping to straight up get at least x50 up to x5000 speed advantage or Time Stop since Chara doesn’t resist that either. Arale would then have all the time in the world to deal with Chara in multiple ways she doesn’t resist.

Wouldn't Arale be able to "override" Chara utilizing their STRONG SLASH (Cosmology wipe) assuming this is Late Dr.Slump Arale? Its at the bottom of her abilities

Her NPI doesn't say she can interact with NEP or AE though

Would her plot manip still be able to interact though?
Abilities such as Concept, Information and Plot Manipulation are assumed to be able to affect METAPHYSICAL abstract entities by default. So yeah.

But even then, the plot has feats of creating, commanding and ending Type 1 Metaphysical Abstract beings so yeah

Abilities such as Concept, Information and Plot Manipulation are assumed to be able to affect METAPHYSICAL abstract entities by default. So yeah.

But even then, the plot has feats of creating, commanding and ending Type 1 Metaphysical Abstract beings so yeah
Then this is a stomp in Arale's favor

But if it isn't then count me for Arale

If only Arale had time power... if only.

With Chara’s lack of resistances
This was a very bad Mismatch

1. As soon as the fight starts, Arale could simply stop time and then Ice Hax Chara. They have no resistance to Ice Hax and she would just be there, frozen in place forever. And according to rules, 24 hours of Incap is a win

2. Arale could also just easily use Telekinesis and grab Chara’s knife away from her pretty much stoping her from cosmology nuking. But assuming that wouldn’t work. She could just hold chara in place with Telekinesis for 24 hours for another win. Chara only has Superhuman Lifting strength so she ain’t overpowering Arale’s Telekinesis

3. Or just passively social influence Chara into not wanting to fight anymore and just play games instead.

And these are just some of the more Tamer and Lenient ways Arale could win as I can think up a couple more scenarios in mind.
This is just a bad mismatch overall.

Should I request someone close this match?

With Chara’s lack of resistances
This was a very bad Mismatch

1. As soon as the fight starts, Arale could simply stop time and then Ice Hax Chara. They have no resistance to Ice Hax and she would just be there, frozen in place forever. And according to rules, 24 hours of Incap is a win

2. Arale could also just easily use Telekinesis and grab Chara’s knife away from her pretty much stoping her from cosmology nuking. But assuming that wouldn’t work. She could just hold chara in place with Telekinesis for 24 hours for another win. Chara only has Superhuman Lifting strength so she ain’t overpowering Arale’s Telekinesis

3. Or just passively social influence Chara into not wanting to fight anymore and just play games instead.

And these are just some of the more Tamer and Lenient ways Arale could win as I can think up a couple more scenarios in mind.
This is just a bad mismatch overall.

Should I request someone close this match?
How does ice work on a non-physical entity?

Chara doesn't rely on a knife for their power, and furthermore their knife isn't just a random object. They can manifest it at will and it seems to be apart of Chara.

That's unlikely to work as Chara possess no soul and no emotions, however they still have intelligence and can't be easily manipulated. On the contrary they themselves were manipulative.

I still think Arale wins but this ain't it ngl.

How does ice work on a non-physical entity?

Chara doesn't rely on a knife for their power, and furthermore their knife isn't just a random object. They can manifest it at will and it seems to be apart of Chara.

That's unlikely to work as Chara possess no soul and no emotions, however they still have intelligence and can't be easily manipulated. On the contrary they themselves were manipulative.

I still think Arale wins but this ain't it ngl.
Oh
I must have been mistaken then
Because Chara profile said there’s two things:

1. All the powers they would have without a host outside of Incorporeality and Nonexistent Physiology.

2. Almost all of Frisk's Powers and Abilities. (While using them as a host, Chara should have access to almost all of their powers due to them showcasing even the ability to SAVE and LOAD, though the ones achieved through Peak Determination are not included, given that they were never displayed through the Genocide Route)

I suppose what that meant was that Chara in there most powerful key uses Frisk’ body as a vessel, thus making them physically interact-able hence why in this key they lack Incorporeality.

If they do use Frisk body as a physical vessel to act and fight then the wincons I mentioned before (outside of probably social influencing) stays in play because they are incapacitating Chara’s vessel body leaving her incapable of doing anything.

Am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back