• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

YOU DON'T KILL CHARA, CHARA KILLS YOU! (Chara vs Tricky the Clown | 3-0-2)

Jusst read the rest of the dabate good damn! this all was adressed alread
Tricky outskills to hell

Improbability drive Just looking at dissonance energy can warp one's logic and mind and drive them insane

Chara won't be able to adapt to Tricky because them trying to dodge is useless because perception manip says hello

Tricky can increase the speed whenever he needs to meaning Chara won't be able to adapt to his fighting style and speed

Tricky most likely will pull Chara to hell where they can inf spawn clones with a ton of guns

He also has higher reaction speed to boot

Higher LS meaning if he grabs Chara which is also likely considering he has grabbed alot of times it's game over

Telekenesis also says hello

Reality warping also is on his side to make him (although out of character) able to summon buildings on top of Chara also has tons of agents on them too

Flight also makes it impossible for Chara to hit him

Even with all of this Chara won't die and can't do anything against Tricky

And Tricky can't kill permanently Chara

Tricky outskills to hell

Improbability drive Just looking at dissonance energy can warp one's logic and mind and drive them insane

Chara won't be able to adapt to Tricky because them trying to dodge is useless because perception manip says hello

Tricky can increase the speed whenever he needs to meaning Chara won't be able to adapt to his fighting style and speed

Tricky most likely will pull Chara to hell where they can inf spawn clones with a ton of guns

He also has higher reaction speed to boot

Higher LS meaning if he grabs Chara which is also likely considering he has grabbed alot of times it's game over

Telekenesis also says hello

Reality warping also is on his side to make him (although out of character) able to summon buildings on top of Chara also has tons of agents on them too

Flight also makes it impossible for Chara to hit him

Even with all of this Chara won't die and can't do anything against Tricky

And Tricky can't kill permanently Chara
All You said about trick(exept madness manipulation) is counterd by chara beingh able to try this battle infinity times untill she get's trick to mess up, madness manipulation don't incapcitate and will just make Chara delusional so they will never give up and Trick is not bloodlusted so he will give lots of openings for chara

Even if Frisk is more skilled just the fact Chara can try this again and again forever and keep the knolodge from prior fights means she will eventually be the one outskilling here

Basically, no matter how low be the chance, chara has infinity re tries to get the win

All You said about trick(exept madness manipulation) is counterd by chara beingh able to try this battle infinity times untill she get's trick to mess up, madness manipulation don't incapcitate and will just make Chara delusional so they will never give up and Trick is not bloodlusted so he will give lots of openings for chara
How is Chara doing anything to Tricky when they can't even touch Tricky to begin with
Even if Frisk is more skilled just the fact Chara can try this again and again forever and keep the knolodge from prior fights means she will eventually be the one outskilling here
Still not touching Tricky here
Basically, no matter how low be the chance, chara has infinity re tries to get the win
True, But once again they are not touching Tricky never in million years because higher reaction speed + perception manip + Ungodly amount of skill compared to Chara + Flight + Statistics amplification + LS + Telekenesis + The fact they can't dodge weapons such as machine guns which is Tricky's optional weapon choice as he is never seen using pistols (to my knowledge)

How is Chara doing anything to Tricky when they can't even touch Tricky to begin with

Still not touching Tricky here

True, But once again they are not touching Tricky never in million years because higher reaction speed + perception manip + Ungodly amount of skill compared to Chara + Flight + Statistics amplification + LS + Telekenesis + The fact they can't dodge weapons such as machine guns which is Tricky's optional weapon choice as he is never seen using pistols (to my knowledge)
Again, trick is not bloodlusted so he gives his oponents a lot of openings to hit him and the battle don't start in hell so... no flight and no guns again, chara will wventually be the one outskilling trick

Chara literaly just need a 0,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of winnig to this becoming a stomp on their favor

Also, nothing there stops chara from true reseting, traking down trick when he was human and killing him before becoming trick

Again, trick is not bloodlusted so he gives his oponents a lot of openings to hit him and the battle don't start in hell so... no flight and no guns again, chara will wventually be the one outskilling trick
Chara will eventually outskill him, I agree with that but how about you take in consideration Perception manip + higher reaction speed + LS etc
Chara literaly just need a 0,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of winnig to this becoming a stomp on their favor
Read above me
Also, nothing there stops chara from true reseting, traking down trick when he was human and killing him before becoming trick
FYI Chara would need to be in their Absolute in order to do that

Chara will eventually outskill him, I agree with that but how about you take in consideration Perception manip + higher reaction speed + LS etc
Chara just getgood
FYI Chara would need to be in their Absolute in order to do that
No? In her absolute chara can destroy the entire undertale time line and try again... oh okay I used the wrong word

I just meant "start a new game" You know? Erase their current save and start from the start

Let me remind you that Tricky as well other main characters from MC can demolish people with analytical precog based on their perception manip alone as it increases if i'm not mistaken their perception to 50x times

I just meant "start a new game" You know? Erase their current save and start from the start
Then it'd only bring them to the very start of the fight because that's where they would make their first save, not all the way from Pre-Zombie Tricky lmao

Then it'd only bring them to the very start of the fight because that's where they would make their first save, not all the way from Pre-Zombie Tricky lmao
No, this is a load, this would bring It back to the start of undertale 🤓

But yes, new game don't help at all, I was beingh delusional about that part
Let me remind you that Tricky as well other main characters from MC can demolish people with analytical precog based on their perception manip alone as it increases if i'm not mistaken their perception to 50x times
And chara has infinity re tries to learn how to counter It or defeat trick before this is a issue (also trick would give chara deadlier weapons like he did with sandford)

I'd just like to note, knocking tricky into the crack in hell doesn't actually kill him. in the beginnig of MC 11 he throws himself into it and is unaffected, im going to be removing that weakness later after i rework Christoff's profile.

also, madness manipulation is 100% supernatural, and chara can't look at tricky unless they plan to go insane and get atomized.

Chara would have to fight tricky without looking at him.

I'd just like to note, knocking tricky into the crack in hell doesn't actually kill him. in the beginnig of MC 11 he throws himself into it and is unaffected, im going to be removing that weakness later after i rework Christoff's profile.

also, madness manipulation is 100% supernatural, and chara can't look at tricky unless they plan to go insane and get atomized.

Chara would have to fight tricky without looking at him.
We alread lookd about trick madness manipulation and It was concluded It would just make Chara even less likely to give up

We alread lookd about trick madness manipulation and It was concluded It would just make Chara even less likely to give up
Not seeing a resistance to madness enduced incap on the profile... seems kinda strange you'd come to that conclusion.

does chara have any unseen madness resistance?

I don't remember people getting erased by just looking at Dissonant Reality, pretty sure the only passive effects are the radiation and madness inducement.

I don't remember people getting erased by just looking at Dissonant Reality, pretty sure the only passive effects are the radiation and madness inducement.
the reality warping and madness is sight based.

although, i don't think it really matters anymore, since if my CRT goes through Tricky gains Type 9 immortality and loses his weakness to the crack in hell.

But not the matter manipulation, so it's not really relevant.
but it is... because chara can't go mentally insane like dissonance effects people and just say 'yeah i'm just gonna try harder now'.

nah they ****** if that happens 💀
Yeah, powers he was supposed to have a long time ago.
it was denied before, i'm simply making a crt to give it a better reason to be on the profile.

I never said they resist madness manipulation... I'm saying that Chara will continue SAVing and LOADing no matter what Tricky does to them, she will not come back with the same effects and will keep up like that until they find a way to incap Tricky.

Gotta agree with Comi

No one in undertale can resist/showned madness manip, All determination does is just being capable of ressurection and resist paralysis inducement

I never said they resist madness manipulation... I'm saying that Chara will continue SAVing and LOADing no matter what Tricky does to them, she will not come back with the same effects and will keep up like that until they find a way to incap Tricky.
right incap tricky...

like how? because i don't see a single thing Chara can do to incap him, because chances are any option chara has to incap tricky, can be fixed by simply replacing the incapped body with new body, something he does plenty of times. saying 'they'll figure it out' isn't really telling me, because genuinely chara has zero options as far as i know, and it doesn't help that some of chara's abilities here are directly working against them like their fear manipulation, which would be rapidly empowering tricky.

Does sleep manip work on Tricky, Because i just remembered Chara has Frisk's abilities
not in a traditional sense. theres two 'true form' trickies, one in hell (the one with the halo we see in MC 11) and the one in nevada. they'd have to put both to sleep to completely incap tricky that way.

No one in undertale can resist/showned madness manip, All determination does is just being capable of ressurection and resist paralysis inducement
No, it is immortality/resurrection + time manipulation + supernatural willpower/empowerment + type 1 acausality.
right incap tricky...

like how? because i don't see a single thing Chara can do to incap him, because chances are any option chara has to incap tricky, can be fixed by simply replacing the incapped body with new body, something he does plenty of times.
Striking right through his soul (which can work with monsters that already resist SOUL attacks and can do with multiple SOULs at once), fear induction that works in emotionless beings, and sleep manipulation if they use in his Nevada self. Besides they can passively analyze Tricky's strength and emotional state so yeah, pretty sure they have the potential too.

No, it is immortality/resurrection + time manipulation + supernatural willpower/empowerment + type 1 acausality.
No madness manip resistence though, And we also didn't have any feats from determination users resisting it, Also thanks for correcting me
Striking right through his soul (which can work with monsters that already resist SOUL attacks and can do with multiple SOULs at once), fear induction that works in emotionless beings, and sleep manipulation if they use in his Nevada self. Besides they can passively analyze Tricky's strength and emotional state so yeah, pretty sure they have the potential too.
Zeds resist soul based attacks, Fear only makes nevadians stronger, Sleep manip works but we got dem minions to help Tricky

which does jack shit to get around the fact they can't kill nor incap tricky!
Striking right through his soul (which can work with monsters that already resist SOUL attacks and can do with multiple SOULs at once)
If only that was on the profile...
fear induction that works in emotionless beings
which would make tricky stronger.
sleep manipulation if they use in his Nevada self.
which does nothing as his second true form is still awake.

Back