• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

He-Man and Skeletor revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to note the source of creation in the story obviously is not talking about The Source based on these scans so it can't be 1-B. Also Hypertime does not encompasses the God Sphere, the scans posted just explain that the New Gods of the Fourth World and Olympian Pantheons are singularities that exist laterally across the multiverse which is not true of every god in the God Sphere as explained where Tezcatlipoca of the Thirteen Heavens/Skyland states Aztec Gods permeate the multiverse through Hypertime instead. It's just different. Hypertime is basically a web of timelines that make all iterations of the multiverse accessable. The true forms of the God's aren't affected by reboots/crisises because the God Sphere is above Hypertime.

I haven't read Eternity War but the hypertime scan looks legit, so if they are indeed explicitly destroying Hypertime when they reference all creation, it would be 2-A, High 2-A depending on how you view the dimensional stuff.

I also remember a Morrison interview in which he mentioned cubic time, but in-story it was treated more as planar time, with timelines constantly intermingling, diverging, and merging with each other.

Then again cubic time might make better sense for that, as otherwise each timeline would have to interact with the ones right next to it, rather than any of them.

Still, the 5D imps were stated to encompass hypertime, so I am not certain either way.

Well, encompass was likely the wrong word. Here is the relevant scan: [1]

I mean, wouldn't moving through hypertime just be the higher dimensional equivalent of time travel?

That doesn't show they control Hypertime at all. 5D Imps can move through Hypertime, sure. So can Wally, Barry, and the Reverse-Flash. I don't think that limits Hypertime to being 5D.

So. Is everyone okay with At least High 2-A for now? I can go ahead and perform the revisions.

@Darkanine

Can you remind us of the reasons for the upgrade please?

Skeletor, Hordak, Horokoth and Starseed all have consistent statements of stuff like being the heart of all creation, able to remake all of creation, able to destroy all of creation, etc. Which at least extends upwards to Hypertime, as Skeletor traveled through Hypertime after John Constatine banished him during the New 52 MOTU/DC crossover event. It's been at that generally accepted this is an at least High 2-A thing.

He-Man as the "King of Eternity" defeated Skeletor. To further back this up, even small aspects of the Power of Grayskull were said to be capable of stuff like creating a universe, destroying a timeline and damaging all of "eternity".

All in all, this is all very consistent with typical He-Man lore, which is filled with statements like this.

Okay. However, in western comicbooks such statements about "all of creation" recurrently refer to a single universe, meaning Low 2-C. They tend to be very inconsistent from writer to writer.

Was it ever explicitly stated that what was intended were all available timelines stretching across the Bleed itself?

The same writer also described a multiverse earlier in the storyline, as well as Hypertime and New Earth, so yes, this is the actual DC multiverse.

Also, why would something done by writers who may not even be connected to this series have any barring? The statements are pretty clear-cut stuff.

Okay, then it should be fine to apply.

I was just taking precautions, as western comicbooks recurrently use the phrase "all of creation" without any further context or evidence backing up that it means more than a universe.

When the skeletor merges with his own death and becomes incarnate death he could very well climb tier 1-C he already commanded all the dead of space-time besides being able to destroy the whole universe, at that moment he only needed to kill the goddess to become the anti-verse itself.

you are getting deeper into hypertime and forgetting the rest of the story, it is worth remembering that when the skeletor said that he traveled through the hypertime he was still in his base form and so much so that he said that all his versions in other realities and temporal lines were multiversal in normal forms.

Fairly sure that since now he's High 2-A, he should have Immeasurable speed and High Multiversal+ range.

High Multiversal+ Range, sure.

However, neither him nor He-Man display any feats of actually immeasurable feats or have any statements on that, so I'm iffy on that, which is why I put unknown.

If they are not able to instantly attack anywhere and anywhen, they do not qualify.

I have a doubt, we know that the skeletor possesses the power of the castle of grayskull and also of grayskull eyes, eye of chaos that allows him to manipulate the space and the eye of cronos that allows him to manipulate the time, with the two together hordak had said that it could reach past, present and future , would not that be a pseudo omnipresent or omniscient? (remembering that hordak already knew the plans of the he-man and the masters of the universe even wondering how)?

Amigodavizinhaça said:
I have a doubt, we know that the skeletor possesses the power of the castle of grayskull and also of grayskull eyes, eye of chaos that allows him to manipulate the space and the eye of cronos that allows him to manipulate the time, with the two together hordak had said that it could reach past, present and future , would not that be a pseudo omnipresent or omniscient? (remembering that hordak already knew the plans of the he-man and the masters of the universe even wondering how)?
hordak was a nigh-omniscient of than a ubiquitous one, he was so focused on bringing the horokoth back, on destroying the masters of the universe who did not realize what was happening around him, the betrayal of evil-lyn and the true plans of the skeletor.

but possibly he obtained an almost omniscience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back