• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iirc, Reinhard has soul and mindhax besides the spear. There are some quotes (gonna try to find it later) about his mere voice (with his charisma) and even existence enslaving minds and souls (which works on the level of removing them from Merc's law too because why not). Its his Apoptosis nature, after all. He spreads and consumes minds/souls.

And DI Reinhard would legitly murderstomp Hazama with passive Law Manip, legit 1-A mindhax/soulhax resistance (A Singularity erases individuality of anything that comes inside of one, destroying and then erasing their bodies, minds, souls and concept.).

Its either an decisive match for Hazama if the mind/soul hax from IkaBey doesn't work before shit happens or a complete stomp for Reinhard if thats his DI self.

Paralysis so no speaking.

Didn't Ragna still speak even when he was paralyzed?

If it's spinal paralysis he can still speak

SchroKatze said:
Iirc, Reinhard has soul and mindhax besides the spear. There are some quotes (gonna try to find it later) about his mere voice (with his charisma) and even existence enslaving minds and souls (which works on the level of removing them from Merc's law too because why not). Its his Apoptosis nature, after all. He spreads and consumes minds/souls.

And DI Reinhard would legitly murderstomp Hazama with passive Law Manip, legit 1-A mindhax/soulhax resistance (A Singularity erases individuality of anything that comes inside of one, destroying and then erasing their bodies, minds, souls and concept.).

Its either an decisive match for Hazama if the mind/soul hax from IkaBey doesn't work before shit happens or a complete stomp for Reinhard if thats his DI self.
1. Is Law 1-A and 2. When did he had passive 1-A mindhax

Pretty sure the voice and charisma stuff is probably Berlin where he convinced everyone there to kill themselves to fuel his Swatzika

His Law is literally tearing a hole in Mercurius' Law. Thats why the "will eventually become 1-A". Its literally him overtaking creation with his law and ascending to Merc's level of existence. The law itself is already an Atziluth/Taikyoku (a.k.a 1-A bsttery from Shinza)

Literally his Charisma from his Apoptosis nature is a kind of mindhax. But, as I said, I'm going to find the scans again for that.

From the weakest to one of the strongest. I knew from the very start Blazblue is very strong but to lazy to do research.

There's also the fact that if let's say the mind hax does get fend off. Hazama can still ensnare Reinhard and drag him into the boundary. Where he'll be frozen in time, transmutated, corrupted, info dumped, poison, go mad, have his body deteriorate, and a lot lot more all at once.

Or Hazama can go the extra mile and torture Reinhard till the end of time via pain receptors and test out his immortality

If I was spiting, I'd throw Natsu at this dude, susanoo and Ragna at the same time. Reinhard at least has a wincon here with 1-A death

I mean regardless what he does to him, he's still gonna mind eat him as his first move aside from lol paralysis

Nah, it's just normal paralysis. Honestly at that point it's basically being a jerk to have 4-D paralysis on top of the other OP stuff

Welp, then Reinhard resist and proceeds to do what he does in IkaBey.

From what ALRF told us this version of Reinhard likes to open up with gladsheimr and the castle means the legion comes to play with him.

Hazama is going to get bombarded hard from all directions and depending on things the first "bosses" would be the LDO as he can just summon them from Glads.

From there on if he is happy with how the fight goes then LLT is in the way and Hazama is ******.

That is if he doesn't gets mindhaxed.

IIRC the ouroboros is a chain, rigth? If it is like that he can dodge it or deflect it with LLT.

It's not as simple as that. He can create portals where his chain can fire. And one of the things he does a lot is make a portal under you and catch you in the chains.

Then there's the likeliness that he can predict the future with the infinite possibilities stuff, so he'd Know what Reinhard would do ahead of time.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Paralysis aka no throwing you little shit makes chanting kinda not an option.

And he goes full-on Yondu for Legions.
>Chanting

his Briah?

you can activate that with a thought iirc

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Paralysis aka no throwing you little shit makes chanting kinda not an option.

And he goes full-on Yondu for Legions.
Rusalka paralysis doesn't work with Machina (who I think had like 80k souls?) And told her that she needed at least 200k souls just to stall a little. Now Reinhard who has a way higher soul count and a unique soul of his own should be more than capable of resisting paralysis.

Also, he doesn't need to chant to bring the castle, those are just for the Chuu2 of the VN. (I love them anyways)

Theglassman12 said:
It's not as simple as that. He can create portals where his chain can fire. And one of the things he does a lot is make a portal under you and catch you in the chains.
I know, but I don't remember that his first moves were those. (Granted I haven't played in ages nor read the blog.)

Ouroboros has always been his go to move aside from the passives. In Platinum's story mode, he was able to create a portal underneath her and catch her with the chains. And then there's the fact that ability is also one of his moves in the actual game

Quick question even if Rein is paralyzised he can still activate Briah and Hazama cant kill Rein so how does he win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back