• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, basically, Merc's avatar's presence creates 1-A mindhax due to the law of his 1-A self? And everyone who stood straight while in his presence get 1-A resistance? I'm not fond of "do CRT first before it is applied" mentality but okay.

I vote Hazama via mindhax. At least for now until the resistance is proven and applied.

Why you guys focusing on Blazblue instead focusing to Guilty Gear, UNIEL, or Arcana Heart.....

Wait no, Arcana Heart-verse page are empty aside the supporter ;-;

yeah that's the explaination but i would rather wait till there is an actual thread for it

EmperorRorepme said:
But it's a stomp if he wins passively.
It's kinda not. This fight is "who pulls the trigger first" fight, they both have options that works on one another that is in character.

Also no, Shiro, wins through passive means are stomps unless there's a way around it being passive. For example, giving a character prior knowledge and time to prepare to counter it.

Mr. Bambu said:
Also no, Shiro, wins through passive means are stomps unless there's a way around it being passive. For example, giving a character prior knowledge and time to prepare to counter it.
Hazama's mindhax isn't passive for one, it's thought based. And I don't understand, what makes it stomp if you know, he actually has an option that can be used. He is just blitzed.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Why you guys focusing on Blazblue instead focusing to Guilty Gear, UNIEL, or Arcana Heart.....

I'm gonna go Arcana Hearts once I get through XBlaze, GG and UNIEL. Ever told me that GG maybe have Tier 2 or 3 feats.

technically reinhard still has a soul rip through glasheirm that overrides true merc's control on the souls iirc

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:

I'm gonna go Arcana Hearts once I get through XBlaze, GG and UNIEL. Ever told me that GG maybe have Tier 2 or 3 feats.
-Insert Daniel Bryan YES YES YES-

DI Reinhard seems more fair tbh.

@Nuke

Dunno since the people who arguing Reinhard is sucks not completely pull their wild card.

You just said paralysis was passive did you not?

He can't throw his spear if he can't move

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
What makes this stomp anyway? It's not passive, spear works hard and he's goddamn Reinhard.
Yes it works but if he doesn't even has the chance to throw it then it's already game over via incap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back