• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax Layer Evaluation Thread

@DavidTPPM You're using a sealing gourd and someone else just consuming another being, which is biological absorption at best to compare the two. They're not the same so this wouldn't be layered hax.

@Sdjlakjh coolio, step one of arguing resistance, now does she inflict a more potent possession on him to bypass his resistance or no? Because if not then that's baseline possession resistance.

@Sdjlakjh coolio, step one of arguing resistance, now does she inflict a more potent possession on him to bypass his resistance or no? Because if not then that's baseline possession resistance.
Because it took multiple essences to do the effort? If one was enough, LBD would just do that instead of using multiple essences

Prove that the possession layers work like that. You only got baseline resistance at best from this.

Prove that the possession layers work like that. You only got baseline resistance at best from this.
Why would I need to prove it? Logically, if a character needed multiple essences just to possess someone even though they could possess usually for one only, it would imply that said character was amplifying it's possesion ability. Especially when said character was able shown able to resist possesion mid way process

Last edited:
Why would I need to prove it? Logically, if a character needed multiple essences just to possess someone even though they could possess usually for one only, it would imply that said character was amplifying it's possesion ability. Especially when said character was able shown able to resist possesion mid way process
Could also be just in case.

@Sdjlakjh because that's literally the standards for layered hax here. You need to prove that the layered hax works like this in the verse where someone can resist a weaker form of possession (and by resist I mean he literally wasn't affected by it) and she had to exert more power for this. If you can't prove it then it doesn't count as layered hax in this site.

@DavidTPPM sounds like sealing to me.

@Sdjlakjh because that's literally the standards for layered hax here. You need to prove that the layered hax works like this in the verse where someone can resist a weaker form of possession (and by resist I mean he literally wasn't affected by it) and she had to exert more power for this. If you can't prove it then it doesn't count as layered hax in this site.
Can you show me the layer rules then?

It counts as resistance ; he was originally human but got turned into zombie

And by controlling his body he can revert the effect of any biological change like nothing happened

his cells cant be controlled/used unless if the mc himself allow it

Also if point 1&2 is not valid, 3 rd point should be enough for 1 layer
Bump

In point 2, someone implies you couldn't find his genes without his permission, which would be resistance to information analysis, by they don't actually say it.

Fodder demons < Ark´s deconstruction < High ranking demons (1 layer) < Wrath of Enlil < 2c Estarossa (2 layers) < 10 commandments = 50% DK < TM Meliodas (3 layers)
You need to post scans of 10 commandments resisting a deconstruction attack that estarossa got deconstructed by. That's how layers work. Also estarossa should scale to no one. Not only did he have godess physiology as wrath of enlil is specifically most potent against demons than goddesses. Finally you still have to drop scans for everything else. You just added resistance to the attacks and slapped layers on it.

This is how it should go realistically with scans.

fodder demons<ark's deconstruction (scan for it) <high ranking demons (scans for it) - baseline resistance =50% DK< TM meliodas-1layer
fodder demons< ark's deconstruction (scan for it) < high ranking demons (scans for it) - baseline resistance < Wrath of enel (scans for it) - 1layer <2c estarossa( scans for it)- 1 layer of resistance

scaling a half angel half demon to or below the 10 commandments just makes absolutely no sense

@Makai641001 Can you post the scans for the Estarossa layers?
Yeah my bad i litteraly fell asleep writing This message lol

Fodder demons get deconstructed by Ark

High ranking demons resist Ark

More powerful Goddess Ark can deconstruct High ranking demons

Wrath of Enlil can affect 1c Estarossa (High ranking demon physiology)

2c Estarossa resisted using Jikai

10 commandments = 50% DK < TM Meliodas deconstruction

You need to post scans of 10 commandments resisting a deconstruction attack that estarossa got deconstructed by. That's how layers work. Also estarossa should scale to no one. Not only did he have godess physiology
Estarossa has high ranking demon physiology.

as wrath of enlil is specifically most potent against demons than goddesses.
It’s not more potent against demons it Just destroy on a molecular (even possibly atomic lvl in the raws) and demons aren’t supposed to survive this
Finally you still have to drop scans for everything else. You just added resistance to the attacks and slapped layers on it.
I dropped them
This is how it should go realistically with scans.

fodder demons<ark's deconstruction (scan for it) <high ranking demons (scans for it) - baseline resistance =50% DK< TM meliodas-1layer
fodder demons< ark's deconstruction (scan for it) < high ranking demons (scans for it) - baseline resistance < Wrath of enel (scans for it) - 1layer <2c estarossa( scans for it)- 1 layer of resistance

scaling a half angel half demon to or below the 10 commandments just makes absolutely no sense
He has demon physiology.

Yeah my bad i litteraly fell asleep writing This message lol

Fodder demons get deconstructed by Ark

High ranking demons resist Ark

More powerful Goddess Ark can deconstruct High ranking demons

Wrath of Enlil can affect 1c Estarossa (High ranking demon physiology)

2c Estarossa resisted using Jikai

10 commandments = 50% DK < TM Meliodas deconstruction

Estarossa has high ranking demon physiology.

It’s not more potent against demons it Just destroy on a molecular (even possibly atomic lvl in the raws) and demons aren’t supposed to survive this

I dropped them

He has demon physiology.
It does not matter. He has goddess and demon physciology. You can't just simply tie his resistance to his demon side and call it a day. I'm not saying estarossa doesn't scale. I'm saying there is no justification for the commandments nor anyone else scaling to him as he alone has the combined physciology of both clans. At best tristan can scale that's all

It does not matter. He has goddess and demon physciology.
Look at his page…
You can't just simply tie his resistance to his demon side and call it a day. I'm not saying estarossa doesn't scale. I'm saying there is no justification for the commandments nor anyone else scaling to him as he alone has the combined physciology of both clans. At best tristan can scale that's all
He lost his goddess physiology and became a demon.

Here is him producing darkness
Here is him using Demon Marks

He is a demon and scale to every high ranking demon in base.

Also wrath of enlil is deconstruction to anybody demons are weak to light not tornados, lightnings and water…

@Makai641001 Can you post the scans for the Estarossa layers?
So, how many layers of resistance to deconstruction/deconstruction would that be ?

Fodder demons < Fodder goddesses ark (Base decon) < High ranking demons (base resistance) < High ranking goddesses Ark (1 layer) < Wrath of Enlil (higher but still layer 1) < 2c Estarossa (1 layer) < 50% DK = 10 commandments < Meliodas TM (2 layers)

I gave the scans in the last messages

Baseline resistance for high ranking demons
1 Layer for demons on par or superior to 2c Estarossa

Baseline deconstruction for fodder goddesses
1 layer for high ranking goddesses
2 Layers for TM Meliodas

Is it okay With you ?

Last edited:
Yo, i also thought about resistance to Poison Manipulation/Status Effect Inducement/Disease Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement and Mind Manipulation in NNT/4KOTA

Lmk what y’all think

Layers:
Fairy realm < low ranking fairies and Mullein users < Makai miasma < low ranking demons < indura poison < High ranking fairies < Meliodas miasma < AM Meli and demons >= to him resistances < Behemoth miasma < Percival magic

Baseline poison/disease manip/Status effect inducement for Fairy realm
1 layer for Makai miasma and low ranking demons miasma
2 layers for indura poison
3 layers for AM Meliodas miasma and demons >=
4 layers for Behemoth and demons >=

Baseline resistance to poison/disease manip/Status effect inducement for Low ranking fairies and Mullein users
1 layer for low ranking demons
2 layers for High ranking fairies
3 layers for AM Meliodas and demons >=
4 layers for Behemoth and demons >=
5 layers for Percival’s magic protection

Baseline resistance to corrosion inducement and Mind Manip for low ranking demons
1 layer for Behemoth and demons >= him
2 Layers for Percival magic

Baseline corrosion inducement and mind manip for low ranking demons
1 Layer for Behemoth and demons >= him
2 layers for Percival magic

Can dimensional travel be layered? One of the characters was able to travel between dimensions despite the system’s restriction, which prevents such abilities from working. In the same chapter, it was clearly mentioned that abilities that allows travel between dimensions will not work and it was only possible due to his high status

Can dimensional travel be layered?
This is not a ability that can be resisted.
One of the characters was able to travel between dimensions despite the system’s restriction, which prevents such abilities from working. In the same chapter, it was clearly mentioned that abilities that allows travel between dimensions will not work and it was only possible due to his high status
It just means that the character in question have "resistance to law manipulation and power nullification", or maybe "acausality type 4" (depending on the relationship of the system with causality).

This is not a ability that can be resisted.
It just means that the character in question have "resistance to law manipulation and power nullification", or maybe "acausality type 4" (depending on the relationship of the system with causality).
I guess resistance to law manipulation will work.

I was asking because some characters in Wiki can restrict this ability, for example, Characters from Warhammer who can use Tesseract Labyrinths. This device can seal a character into a pocket dimension that doesn't allow anyone to leave, even by using any abilities related to dimensional travel. So I thought maybe it could be layered in this case.

first time trying this but

-Mister Chief is an invisible monster and monsters, the Power Rangers and the command center can all see her (Baseline)

-Now a new character called the Phantom Ranger appears and his whole thing is being invisible, monsters, the command center and the Rangers cannot see him (The only way is via a weakness that his invisibility has when he is moving)

which is also boosted by his Space-Ship also capable of turning invisible without the Rangers being able to see it and the Command Center being unable to detect it
(1 layer)

Phantom Rangers gets 1 layer of invisibility

Welp time to try this again
Layers for Chaos Energy for Archie Sonic
1 Ring can block out the Iron Queen's corruption
However when Iron Queen empowered her staff with 2 Rings, she was able to corrupt Monkey Kong (1 Layer)
It takes at least enough Rings to cover the exterior of the Death Egg to nearly overcome the Power of 1 Emerald (Alot of layers for 1 Pre-Harmony Chaos Emerald, At least a couple hundred to thousands, as a single Power Ring is smaller then Sonic, and the Death Egg is comparable to an Island in size)
One ring is stated to have near limitless energy, however singular Emeralds are said to have Infinite energy (Infinite Layers???)
Power Rings are a byproduct of The Chaos Emeralds, so they should work the same (More Chaos Emeralds equals more layers, and likely multiple layers at that)
During The Great Harmony, a crap load of Chaos Emeralds were gathered in the Zone of Silence, and shaped by Feist into the current 7 (even more layers)
The Power granted by 7 Emeralds combined are considered to have No Limits in comparison to 1 (even more)
additionally it's also stated nothing can match chaos energy, expect more of it

Last edited:
First time doing this so there may be errors but I'll try anyway, mind hax layers for the characters from FOX's X-Men:
Silverfox < Wolverine/Sabretooth < Suppressed Jean Grey < Professor X < Jason Stryker < Storm < Professor X with Cerebro < Magneto's Helmet Jean Grey < Heightened Professor X < Phoenix Jean Grey
  1. Silverfox can mind control with her touch
  2. Wolverine and Sabretooth are unaffected by Silverfox's touch
  3. A suppressed and young Jean Grey was able to read Wolverine's mind and manipulate his memories, and Professor X struggled to access her mind while suffering pain
  4. Professor X suppressed Jean Grey's powers by creating psychic barriers, can casually read Wolverine's mind while his power was suppressed and mind control Sabretooth
  5. Jason Stryker can access Professor X's mind to create illusions, being unable to defend himself or counterattack with his telepathy
  6. Storm is unaffected by the telepathy and illusions of Professor X and Jason Stryker
  7. Professor X's telepathic abilities are magnified while using Cerebro, being able to damage, and eventually kill, Storm's mind
  8. Magneto while wearing his helmet was unaffected by Cerebro's psychic wave
  9. While manifesting her power, Jean Grey created a field around her thoughts unlike anything Professor X has ever encountered (despite knowing about Storm's resistance and Magneto's helmet), being unable to penetrate it. I don't know if that would put Jean a layer above the helmet or just comparable to it
  10. During their battle, Jean Grey was heightening Professor X's telepathy to an unimaginable extent, having a mental battle where they had to overcome each other's psychic defenses
  11. As the Phoenix, Jean Grey gets stronger and stronger as she unleashes her power, so Professor X was ultimately unable to stop her with his heightened telepathy

@Divini ooks fine

@RoTt35 seems like 4 layers at best looking at the scaling. The telepathy amp and Jean getting stronger would need to be backed up by bypassing resistances she previously couldn't overpower.

@Brogeefrong Not seeing infinite layers here, the 2 rings stuff helps with layers but infinite energy isn't gonna help, especially if a single ring is stated to be near limitless to begin with.

@Makai641001 looks fine I guess

@Brogeefrong Not seeing infinite layers here, the 2 rings stuff helps with layers but infinite energy isn't gonna help, especially if a single ring is stated to be near limitless to begin with.
Well if infinite layers doesnt work, it should still be very high into layers.
Since
2 Rings > 1
1 Pre-Harmony Chaos Emerald > Hundreds to Thousands of Rings
1 Post-Harmony Chaos Emerald > Hundreds of Thousands of Pre-Harmony Chaos Emeralds
7 Emeralds > 1 Emerald

Back