• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax Layer Evaluation Thread

@DavidTPPM You're using a sealing gourd and someone else just consuming another being, which is biological absorption at best to compare the two. They're not the same so this wouldn't be layered hax.

@Sdjlakjh coolio, step one of arguing resistance, now does she inflict a more potent possession on him to bypass his resistance or no? Because if not then that's baseline possession resistance.

Prove that the possession layers work like that. You only got baseline resistance at best from this.
Why would I need to prove it? Logically, if a character needed multiple essences just to possess someone even though they could possess usually for one only, it would imply that said character was amplifying it's possesion ability. Especially when said character was able shown able to resist possesion mid way process

Last edited:
Why would I need to prove it? Logically, if a character needed multiple essences just to possess someone even though they could possess usually for one only, it would imply that said character was amplifying it's possesion ability. Especially when said character was able shown able to resist possesion mid way process
Could also be just in case.

@Sdjlakjh because that's literally the standards for layered hax here. You need to prove that the layered hax works like this in the verse where someone can resist a weaker form of possession (and by resist I mean he literally wasn't affected by it) and she had to exert more power for this. If you can't prove it then it doesn't count as layered hax in this site.

@DavidTPPM sounds like sealing to me.

@Sdjlakjh because that's literally the standards for layered hax here. You need to prove that the layered hax works like this in the verse where someone can resist a weaker form of possession (and by resist I mean he literally wasn't affected by it) and she had to exert more power for this. If you can't prove it then it doesn't count as layered hax in this site.
Can you show me the layer rules then?

Back