• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax for Uryu Ishida's Soul Cutter

Limited matter manip and dura neg (breaks/weakens the bonds of matter), energy absorption.

I dunno about calling it light tbh. Urahara calls them arrows of light but the Licht Regen scan is just the attack name cuz it spams a bunch of arrows and looks like raining light. That makes me think Urahara is just calling them light due to their appearance as well.

Interesting, I'll wait for others before giving my opinion on this

(Also this comment will help people see it better)

AnonymousBlank said:
Limited matter manip and dura neg (breaks/weakens the bonds of matter), energy absorption.
I dunno about calling it light tbh. Urahara calls them arrows of light but the Licht Regen scan is just the attack name cuz it spams a bunch of arrows and looks like raining light. That makes me think Urahara is just calling them light due to their appearance as well.
Lille Barro's arrow/bullets are also said to be made of Reishi, and he uses Light to attack.

10 -Most important scan Quincy use surrunding Reishi to fight and it's also called Light in the same battle.

Hst master said:
I agree with anonymous on both Seeleschneider, and Urahara calling it an "Arrow of Light".
Which is a wrong assumption. In the scans above we have confirmation Lille's x-axis arrows are made of reishi. He used X-AXis on his body so his body turn into light which was also confirmed by Nanao's sword. Lille also made a ball of light, and we see him gathering reishi from the area for his attack, and we know his attacks are light related.

i agree with AppleLord , quincies powers are light , there are far too many statements to claim otherwise and it behave like so too .

as for the second feat i would say light and matter manip

I admit I lean more towards the yes side due to many arguments raised for Lillie's light as actual light in another thread, but all in all it just seems like it can be taken either way.

I am leaning slightly against since Lille's light and his reishi bullets act differently. The bullets caused the palaces to explode while the X-Axis light just erases so they are definitely different.

Yes, I heard that the Auswahlen light beam acts differently, even when it is not made of reishi. Kubo likes to draw light in not a straightline for some reason.

And what about the second one? Absorption of matter or energy?

In fact, the light of Lille is different and even no one arguing against it was rejected, do what.

In relation to the post, I am neutral in relation to light, in relation to others, I agree.

Are both

• Energy Absorption by Soul Cutter.
  • Matter Absorption by Soul Cutter.
...accepted? Because Quincy turn spiritual particles into energy to fight.

Back