• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hawkeye's current Attack Potency: Athlete Level

Physical AP upgrade
He damaged an Ultron Sentry with his bare hands which either an Ultron Sentry downgrade or a Hawkeye upgrade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_yhpQgeuYM

03:00

Successful

Hawkeye's AP is already upgraded.

Hawkeye's durability
Also his durability should be upgraded too. He is currently Athlete Level for being thrown back by Vision. However, I calculated it to be Street Level:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Hawkeye_(MCU)_Durability_Feat

Successful

Hawkeye's arrows' AP
His arrows should be upgraded to Building Level for destroying the helicarrier's engine. The video Xcano used in his MCU Quicksilver Hypersonic calc said the engine had a 170 ft diametre, which is Building Level.

Also his arrows should be upgraded to Building Level for destroying the helicarrier's engine. The video Xcano used in his MCU Quicksilver Hypersonic calc said the engine had a 170 ft diametre, which is Building Level.

BUMP.

Also the Ultron Sentry thingy was already discussed in another thread so the only thing that needs to be evaluated now is his arrows.

I suppose that street level is fine, but would appreciate more staff input.

Okay. I think that seems reasonable as well.

Um.....if you look closely you'll notice two things.

1.He was using his arrow to pierce the Ultron Sentry.

2.He was pointing at an empty spot under its head and then the arrow came out of the Sentry's eye.

╬º¤ë¤ü╬»¤é ¤ä╬»¤ä╬╗╬┐5yn54
I believe Street level should be fine, but not Wall level.

Melting a bit of steel isn't that impressive.

Disabling a tank should be at least Wall level+ to Room level and the first one depends on the damage it caused.IIRC the engine wasn't completely destroyed.

@Gwyn your right the engine was not completely destroyed, just a small chunk.

@Gwyn

Well, he still held his own against Black Panther

And didn't Black Widow have a few wall level durability feats. And how did she fought the sentries?

She had trouble with one in close combat until Cap threw the shield for her to hold it off for Cap to arrive and bash it aside.

Yeah, I personally think that 9-B Black Widow and Hakweye makes sense (Especially when now Cap and Bucky are close to 9-A)

Gwynbleiddd is usually very logical and levelheaded. I trust his judgement.

Quick question why is the M4A1 wall level? Unless we're talking penetration it only has 9-C level energy.

I think that we count it as approximated penetration power, but why are you asking in this thread?

This is the thread for revising their AP right? Just checking if that was an oversight or if it was intentional.

It is an old thread. If you have new questions that are not related to the initial post, it is usually better to start a new one.

Back