• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hashirama small CRT

Lol as if any Naruto CRT is small

Been a while since I participated in a Naruto CRT.

Basically his deity gates have an extra function stated in the databooks:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/551384771855515669/651410576672555064/unknown.png

"Keeping the "Gate of the Great God" that comes in contact with the head, it pours natural energy into it. It blocks the will of opposing!!"

"A thing bound with the "Seal Head" has also its will of opposing sealed"

Essentially the take away the willpower of the opponent to resist the seal.

Basically Hashirama gets willpower manipulation.

And Madara and Obito get resistance to it.

Edit: forgot to mention, this is sage mode Hashirama specifically.

The devil's advocate in me wants to squint suspiciously at the databook but this is a relatively minor addition.

Were Madara and Obito actually bound with the Seal Head?

The seal head is just 1 of the seals, they are too small for it to land specifically on their head but they got all the gates stacked on each other. This would grant Hashirama sealing to since apparently he seals the willpower of the opponent.

It looks fine to me. Though, want to here what Damage has to say.

Well, it's just from the looks of the databook page the Seal Head is a distinct technique from the ordinary Gate of the Great God which only seals the body.

I'm not sure how you can tell that Madara or Obito were actually pinned by the Seal Head instead of the Gates of the Great God.

Look at the name of the technique it ends in seal ten/seal head the deity gate always has the seal head. Even when Naruto used it in his mind against kurama iirc. It is impossible to use specifically on the head of Human targets.

Madara is only covered by a few of the Gates of the Great God. There doesn't seem to be any way of telling he's specifically also held down by the Seal Head without speculating for it.

If we're going to give Madara Resistance to Willpower Manipulation for this, it should be a possible resistance.

If the "Seal Head" is only the one that is showed affecting the ten tail in the DB , it seem a bit different compared to the ones binding madara.

The one binding the ten tail in the image is more elaborate.

It also say quite clearly " hashirama used it on the ten tails..." but do not mention madara or obito at all .

So i agree on hashirama gaining will manip but disagree on madara and obito gaining the resistance

The seal head is not any more elaborate than any of the others, it looks exactly the same.

oh ,obito was binded by the same one that binded the ten tails ? then i agree with him having resistance then.

yeah , just saw that

so i agree on hasirama getting will power manip and juubito gaining resistance to it.

anyway is this free to add now?

Hashirama get, willpower manip and Obito get resistance to it.

You guys wanna hear something interesting? Naruto used the same sealing jutsu agaisnt Kurama but his Will didn't falter.

Episode 277 and chapter 539. He also keeps Kuramas chakra sealed with multiple seals

Given that it takes place inside Naruto's inner world, I don't think the feat really means anything.

It means something for Kurama because he is inside Naruto physically. It would also be a mental ability for Naruto.

Also it's an ability not a feat. As an indexing wiki we're allowed to add it.

I don't agree with adding it; it's not the real Gate of the Great God. Naruto wasn't even in Sage Mode.

Naruto isn't listed as a user of it in the databook either.

Nani??? U bringing up weak excuses bruh.

Naruto wasn't in Sage Mode???

First of all where is it stated u have to be in sage mode to use it??

Saying he isn't listed as a user of it in the dB is faulty because there are users of other jutsus who aren't listed as being able to use them even tho they have shown the ability to.

Also not the real Gates? Bruh this makes no sense. This is the same as saying Naruto's FRS agaisnt Kurama wasn't the real thing

@AstralKing7; how about you actually read the databook page before saying things like "weak excuses".

- It's listed as Senjutsu.

- It is prefaced with "Sage Art".

- Hashirama used it only while in Sage Mode.

- The description states that the user pours in natural energy through the Head Seal.

So yeah, I think that just about sums it up.

Back