• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prime Hashirama And Prime EMS Madara Upgrade

So he intentionally lowered his Durability and the Durability of his Susanoo so that both could be damaged?
Naruto characters dont have a passive durability, they need to use their chakra to enter "battle mode" as Kakashi puts it to actively raise the durability. So yeah Madara could have just not done that. And i dont remember Madara using full body or perfect susanoo

I think that's just Madara being reckless knowing he could regen. He didn't lower his durability there.
Yeah, there's nothing about lowering his durability there.

And honestly I would not use him trying to beat Obito to say that his statistic >= Juubito's. He may very well have been going to take out Juubito through a sneak attack for all we know. We don't know that he could tussle with him directly.

Not to mention that SM Madara's Susano'o was being overpowered by Biju Mode Naruto, and Biju Mode Naruto was being manhandled by Juubito.

Yeah, there's nothing about lowering his durability there.

And honestly I would not use him trying to beat Obito to say that his statistic >= Juubito's. He may very well have been going to take out Juubito through a sneak attack for all we know. We don't know that he could tussle with him directly.

Not to mention that SM Madara's Susano'o was being overpowered by Biju Mode Naruto, and Biju Mode Naruto was being manhandled by Juubito.
Which version of the Susano’o? Although either way his Susano’o should be > his physicals, so his physicals wouldn’t scale ig

Naruto characters dont have a passive durability, they need to use their chakra to enter "battle mode" as Kakashi puts it to actively raise the durability. So yeah Madara could have just not done that.
But doesn't SM give a Durability passive buff when it's already in your body?
0418-005.png
0418-006.png
0418-007.png

And i dont remember Madara using full body or perfect susanoo
Of course you don't you're Arc
0658-018.png
0658-019.png
0658-020.png

Specifically, both regular Bijuu Mode Naruto and Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto were being overpowered by Juubito even when they had help, respectively from Bijuu Mode Minato & Curse Mark Susanoo Sasuke.

Whereas Alive SM Madara's Susanoo couldn't get up from one of regular Bijuu Mode Naruto's tails and was cracking up.

Madara intentionally got stabbed by sasuke because he originally intended to get closer to take sasuke's eyes
He came to a realization about Sasuke's eyes when he got closer, but that doesn't mean he allowed him to get closer to get a closer sense for his eyes.

He didn't pull Sasuke's sword closer; he grabbed it to stop its movement. At least, that's how I interpret that scene.
fair enough but i interpreted it that he purposefully tried to get stabbed given that he was dodging all of sasuke's attacks fine prior and then randomly stopped dead in his track as sasuke lunge's towards him.

though i should prob clarify that the Madara im being lenient towards being comparable to Juubito is One eyed Rinnegan Madara not base sage mode Madara or alive EMS Madara.

Hmmmm I’d say I’m back to neutral leaning agree for SM Alive Madara scaling, honestly I could see a possibly working

I guess I'm having trouble explaining. I tagged this comment for the thread about scaling sasuke's sword to the madara

Here is a phrase that says if madara gains the wise power he can stop the obito

Here, on the back of the manga cover, he is mentioned as the strongest man the shinobi world has ever seen for the alive sm madara.

sage mod is madara's "trump card" against obito

the 'greatest enemy'

plans to stop juubi obito with sage mod

his orginally strenght filed every corner of his body

greater power than edo madara

easyl stopped sasuke and mopped kurama avatar naruto

i agree with alive sm madara > juubito. I disagree with juubito > hagoromo
alive sm madara > juubito see full review for evidence

How sure is this to be referring to Sage Mode?

My interpretation is this "He can't let Obito remain as the Juubi Jinchuriki before he can use his Trump Card"

The Lead (Being Sage of Six Paths/Juubi Jinchuriki)
Fair. So what are your thoughts on the strongest villain statement for alive sm madara?

Do you have any arguments to support this?
Madara being injured by characters far weaker than Juubito while being amped by Sage Mode. His Full Body Susanoo while being amped by Sage Mode, cracking from the strain of being under just one of Bijuu Mode Naruto's Avatar's tails?

Madara being injured by characters far weaker than Juubito while being amped by Sage Mode, his Full Body Susanoo, amped by Sage Mode, cracking from the strain of being under just one of Bijuu Mode Naruto's Avatar's tails?
If everyone thinks it's an exaggeration, I withdraw. I don't want to argue any more

Back