• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haruhi Suzumiya Vs Fusion Zamasu

I do not know why I'm playing but good.

Zamasu Giygas
You cannot grasp the true form of Zamasu's attack!

Haruhi
  • Speed Equalized
  • Battle in the Entire Universe
  • Infinite Zamasu vs FP Haruhi

I'd say zamasu makes do like he did with everyone else, but I'm kinda positive, almost guranteed this happens to be a stomp.

It's a stomp not only because of her durabilty, but because she doesn't even know about her powers lol.

Back