• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle of the wands! Star has her wand with standard magic and Harry has the Sword of Gryffindor and his wand.

Harry in Robe with Wand Front View (Painting) - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Star Butterfly

Star can do so much more, really. Although, her mindset isn't conducive to well-thought out plans and serious thought like Harry's is. I'd go with Harry simply because he'd be more efficient in ending it.

Harry. While Star has a stupidly higher degree of hax, Harry is simply more intelligent and focused, meaning the wild, unfocused Star may waste her time with improper spells while Harry can easily lay out a better counterattack.

Otherwise it would be a stomp(Star has proper time manipulation)

Easily Star. Her hax could allow her to solo the Potterverse itself. Harry doesn't stand much of a chance here.

^ She isn't focused enough and her new wand can send out spells she didn't mean to do, Harry is more focused and has more control of his powers so i would say Harry

But this is pretty much a stomp due to a little of toon-force here.

She isn't focused enough and her new wand can send out spells she didn't mean to do, Harry is more focused and has more control of his powers so i would say Harry
I don't see that as unless you use fanon Harry. With cannon one it would be like star summoning unicorn while harry casts expelliramus to get her want. Without wand star runs to Harry who could cast extra locomotor mortis which star shruggs off. Then she would stomp Harry in HtH combat.

Since Harry's been since downgraded to Wall level, I think this should be closed under the grounds of being outdated. Sorry, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back