• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackythejack

They/Them
Rachel heard that Hank doesn't like dogs. Whether this is true or not doesn't matter but she's furious, so she goes to kill him. Hank gets told this beforehand and brings a shotgun and a pistol with him, but that's all he could manage to bring before the dogs come running at him. Speed is equalized.

9-B forms for each. Rachel has 3 dogs

Rachel Lindt

Hank Hill

Nah this is unrelated. I'm using 9-B forms. I was asking because I was wondering if hank could fight 8-Cs. He can, but only those at baseline.

Press X to doubt

I would love if Hank could fight and beat an 8-C. But he isn't doing that. If it helps. He technically should be a good bit above 300 Megajoules though.

300 megajoules is .07 tons. Being generous we can say he's .1, so a baseline 8-C would only be 2.5X stronger.

I checked actually. It's 315 to be exact. And a Low tier survived it. Hanks a high tier. While there aren't exact numbers for hank himself. He can strangle and overpower Bill with one arm (consistently). And kinda slaps around mid tiers. Who is notably stronger than Luanne. (Whos the chick who survived it.)

As well. There was 3 explosions that happened one after another. All were small building. The highest was 315 Megajoules. Which she survived all and only went bald as a result: neither even needed to go the the hospital

Rachel's dogs are pretty much bulletproof btw

Rachel herself has dura that's actually better since her costume can tank stuff that kills her dogs, but is 9-C in AP.

I guess no Bastard rip. She has trained a lot of dogs over the years though, so given that they aren't going to be hurt by bullets and there's a bunch of these huge monsters bigger than Trucks and SBA means Bitch is fine with giving her dogs the command to kill, I think he's just gonna get swarmed and die.

If they are bullet proof, this is a stomp and the page is incorrect. Bullet proof would require much higher durability.

But from the calc they have on there, these dogs arent gonna be bullet proof.

As in, in verse bullets just don't do shit besides tinkertech like the Mannequin (Worm) shotgun. I could look for some quotes about that.

They also have really nonstandard biologies when warped. The dog itself is in a placenta like sac in the middle of a ton of dense muscle and bone, so even if you could shoot it guns aren't generally gonna penetrate a van sized chunk of flesh with any appreciable amount of fire and he has to do this while being mauled by a pack of other dogs.

Also, shotguns and pistols are just generally bad at penetration, assuming he isn't using slugs in his shotgun.

If that's the case. Then it is still a stomp. Being bullet proof would get much higher results, as well, push them pass the limit that hank could even hurt them. If his guns aren't gonna do the job, he ain't gonna do the job either. He isn't stronger than his guns.

Someone should update that to their durability. I've been told that you need to be higher wall (into the Megajoules) to small building to be bulket proof. Or at the very least, make that note in their durability.

It largely depends on the gun. Pistols and Shotguns don't really penetrate. Meanwhile, certain cartridges used in anti material rifles can penetrate parts of 9-A things. It's not really a thing you can just blanket, but I think 9-B is used as a default.

Well yea. I've heard pistols tend to stop working into low Megajoules. And then bigger guns like a shotgun may work at closer range, but tend to lose their power high Wall to small building

And then there's always certain guns which can pierce higher.

Back