• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Element of Kindness faces the Bitch

Good fight 'cause Fluttershy's profile is full of 'probably' this, 'likely' that, etc. And so is my post. Because I dropped Parahumans before this dog got 'super mutated' somehow at some point. No idea what effect that had on him. But assuming he's at or > his old ability level, Bitch wins. She's not so weak Flutter can casually kill her, Bastard is an entire tier above Flutters 'probable' ap, its 2 v 1 and one of the 2's is > the one. Its a tiny room which Bastard's superior mobility will help him get around easier than Flutter.
He should also be fully grown by this point and her grown dogs are several thousand pounds and so large that if they're 10 meters apart, and he's stuck next to bitch, he'd be physically towering over Flutter the moment the fight starts. Her dogs are huge.
She can also alter his stats if need be to make him stronger but slower or the reverse, and he's covered in natural armor, so his AP is variable and he effectively can just have a speed amp if needed, because speed equal+speed amp is always fun.

Good fight 'cause Fluttershy's profile is full of 'probably' this, 'likely' that, etc. And so is my post. Because I dropped Parahumans before this dog got 'super mutated' somehow at some point. No idea what effect that had on him. But assuming he's at or > his old ability level, Bitch wins. She's not so weak Flutter can casually kill her, Bastard is an entire tier above Flutters 'probable' ap, its 2 v 1 and one of the 2's is > the one. Its a tiny room which Bastard's superior mobility will help him get around easier than Flutter.
He should also be fully grown by this point and her grown dogs are several thousand pounds and so large that if they're 10 meters apart, and he's stuck next to bitch, he'd be physically towering over Flutter the moment the fight starts. Her dogs are huge.
She can also alter his stats if need be to make him stronger but slower or the reverse, and he's covered in natural armor, so his AP is variable and he effectively can just have a speed amp if needed, because speed equal+speed amp is always fun.
Uh, you're forgetting a few things

1. Rachel doesn't have animal manip so I assume her dogs are doing this in their own volition
2. Fluttershy's superpower is to talk to animals and she is pretty experienced at convincing them to do her bidding. She has a feat of convincing wild birds to help her with chores so that's something

She commands them via speaking and whistles.

I didn't forget fluttershy has that 'power', her profile says that's a result of a geode, and all she can do is talk. She's not going to talk down Rachel's most loyal per when Rachel is hardwired to be like a dog thanks to her powers, raised and trained it herself, and is the source of its powers. I haven't watched that series so I can only go off her profile, which basically just says
  • too weak to trivialize bitch
  • too weak to meaningfully harm bastard
  • can ask bastard not to bite so hard (which rachel can command him to bite harder faster and he'll listen to her, and she can also mod him to make it even harder)

She commands them via speaking and whistles.

I didn't forget fluttershy has that 'power', her profile says that's a result of a geode, and all she can do is talk.
Not true, but ok. No one who can talk to animals can just force them to listen and help you out. Animals are still animals, whether they understand what you say or not. They aren't going to randomly decide to listen to your commands. This is very clearly a helluva lot more than just "talking" going on here. Just the fact that they listen to her and aid her when she speaks to them as though she trained them since birth should be enough to prove it's not mere "talking".

Last edited:
If that's not true then make a CRT and upgrade her profile bro. Her profile is full of 'maybe' stats and little to no explanation on how any aspect of her actually works at all. We argue based on what's in the profile since not everyone has seen every series.

as though she trained them since birth should be enough to prove it's not mere "talking".
So... Social influencing?

sigh My CRT is still open since we're still waiting on RD's speed calc. If you want to argue that Flutters needs animal manip or social influencing, you can post it there

If that's not true then make a CRT and upgrade her profile bro. Her profile is full of 'maybe' stats and little to no explanation on how any aspect of her actually works at all. We argue based on what's in the profile since not everyone has seen every series.
She has Animal Manip now, check the profile

If we apply a no-limits fallacy and just assume that power would work on hand-raised loyal pets connected to someone by a power (rather than the literal wild animals as seen in that vid), then its just a stomp. You're putting someone who's outclassed in literally every single stat v someone who turns off her only power.
If we don't apply that fallacy then its a stomp the other way.
Its just a bad match up.

And if we go even more fallitical and say she can make the dog turn on her own master then its 2 super-powered beings v basically a baseline human. She can't even counter this with her power since her power is
Dogs get stronger over time
Can shift around that
Not
Can take it away

Given she is; for all intents and purposes, mind-controlling the animals, it's really not a no-limits fallacy. Show me feats of resistance towards it. Can't really disagree with everything else, but calling what's effectively animal-based mind control an nlf when the other side doesn't show resistance (From my pov) is a massive stretch.

Last edited:
Back