• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hakai vs Stinger! God of Destruction Toppo vs BanchoStingmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
At this point I'm desperate....We got like 3 Low 2-C's in Digimon and 2 of them cannot fight any other Dragon Ball Low 2-C without stomping. Even this guy AP stomps the Dragon Ball Low 2-C's and as such I need someone with hax and Toppo Tier here is my best bet.

Dragon Ball vs Digimo

God of Destruction vs Insect BANTYO

-SBA

-Speed Equal

-Takes place in Beerus' Realm

FIGHT!!!

Toppo: 8 (DMUA, Assalt, Kep, Quan, Dodo, Red, Hiz, Yobo)

BanchoStingmo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

God of Destruction Toppo
Banchostingmon collectors card

LadyDevimon, MagnaAngemon, Meramon and technically Vritramon would beg to differ. Ovo

Also, my boy, unless the justification for his AP is erroneous, Stingmon should be 2-C

"weaker than a 2-C but not that far behind" is 2-C, not Low 2-C.

Toppo says Hakai and Stinger ceases to exist.

In fact, how is he going to deal with Hakai, much less Hakai armor?

Yeah... Isn't this a hax stomp? Does Stinger have any way to get past Hakai Armor?

Can Overwrite evolve a resistance to EE? I know that some Digimon did it, but idk if BSM can

Im just asking Dragon. Because the current justification for BSM's AP is for a 2-C tier, not for Low 2-C.

Kaltias said:
Can Overwrite evolve a resistance to EE? I know that some Digimon did it, but idk if BSM ca
I mean... I don't see how? One hit and Hakai erases. There's no room to grow a resistance

You can't give it resistance to EE if they never demonstrated that power.

Which is not what I said? I asked if it can evolve it because I know that there are Digimon who evolved a resistance to the System Erasure (I think) of Yggdrasil.

When has Hakai deleted a Low 2-C btw?

Toppo was already at 7, Yobo voted on him.

So the Grace Period is technically already over.

Time to add it. Toppo Tier wins 8-0. inb4 BanchoStingmon becomes solid 2-C due to PaChi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back