• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I would like to add the other laws that Hajun can use under his notable attacks/techniques. Since he is capable of using them, even if not amazingly, they should still be listed. Sure the page states that he can use certain other God's laws, but I think they should be listed atleast for the sake of convinience

Now here comes an important question, do we list only the portion of the Laws shown or the abilities and sub-abilities as a whole? Should we list all the abilties that come with Reinhard's legion? he obviously would not gain the immortality that came with Mercerius's law, but he would gain the "time stop" of Yato's law for sure.

Video of him activating other people's laws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ipw7Osu9W4

What do y'all think?

Hajun having a legion of his own?

Legion : Hajun-sama!!!

Hajun: **** OFF!

Legion : *Gets Metsujin'd*

Well to be serious, Legion Reincarnation is something some Hadou Gods have (With Ren and Reinhard being the only one shown such things). What Reinhard Law does is basically this : "kill everyone in the multiverse, from past to future and makes them his own Legion".

Honestly i would rather revise the whole verse 1-A since they look bad. Their Power and Abilities section doesn't explain how does their powers works (something i've seen on other pages but eh) which annoys me greatly.

LMFAO If you need or want help revising all the pages, I can try and help. Tho perhaps we can start with just Hajun? I have noticed that many of the descriptions don't actually accurately describe the powers either. Like that they call Yato's Law Outerversal "Time Stop," its really just similar to time stop since what it is actually doing is halting change

I sure don't mind others helping me

Also the Hajun-sama stuff happened actually

Also, another point of Reinhard's Law: It creates a eternal war. Not just his Legion, but himself and the opponent will be locked in said war. (Thats what I got from some transaltions. Maybe its just bullshit)

Õñ¬µÑÁÒü¿Òü»õ¢òÒü×ÒéäÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒéÅÒéîÒéîÒü░ÒÇüþ½»þÜäÒü½µ│òÕëçÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüåÒüùÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé What is Taikyoku? There is no choice but to frankly call it a Law

ÒüÖÒü¬ÒéÅÒüíÒüØÒü«õ©ûþòîÒü½ÒüèÒüæÒéïþÁÂÕ»¥µ│òÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒüåÒüùÒüƒµ▒║Òü¥Òéèõ║ïÒéÆÕ«ÜÒéüÒüƒÕ╝Áµ£¼õ║║ÒéƵîçÒüÖÒÇé That is, an absolute Law regarding the World, the originator who determined this Law can be identificated.

þäíÞ½ûÒÇüõ©ûÒü½µ│òÕëçÒü¿ÒüäÒüúÒüƒÒééÒü«Òü»þäíÚÖÉÒü½Þ┐æÒüÅÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÒüùÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒéëõ©ÇÒüñõ©ÇÒüñÒüîÕñ¬µÑÁÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒéÅÒüæÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé Of course, in this World, a near infinite number of Laws exist, it doesn't mean that each one of those can be called Taikyoku.

þÅ¥Õ«ƒÒü½Õêâþë®Òü»ÕêçÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµ│òÕëçÒéÆÕ©»Òü│ÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüùÒÇüþü½Òü»þçâÒéäÒüÖÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµ│òÕëçÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇéµ░┤õ©¡Òü«µ│òÕëçÒü¬ÒéëÒü░Þé║Õæ╝ÕÉ©ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒééÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéìÒüåÒüùÒÇüÒüØÒüåÒüùÒüƒþ┤░ÒÇàÒü¿ÒüùÒüƒÒééÒü«Òü»ÕìÿÒü¬Òéïþë®þÉåÒüáÒÇé In reality, cutlery carries a Law called "cutting", fire has a Law called "burning". In the case of the Law that exists while underwater, something like pulmonary respiration cannot happen. Such assorted Laws are mere physics.

ÚçìÞªüÒü¬Òü«Òü»ÞªÅµ¿íÒÇüÕ»åÕ║ªÒÇéÒüØÒü«µ│òÒéƵºïµêÉÒüÖÒéïÕìÿõ¢ìÒüîÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü¿ÒüäÒüåުŵá╝ÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒéåÒüêÒü½ÒüØÒéîÒü«Òü┐ÒéÆÒééÒüúÒüªþï¼þ½ïÒüùÒüƒõ©ûþòîÒü¿Òü¬ÒéèÕ¥ùÒéïÒééÒü«ÒéÆÕñ¬µÑÁÒü¿Õ«Üþ¥®ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé What's important is scale, density. The denomination of the form the Law takes is, by standard, "universe", therefore, getting to become an independent World is Takyoku's definition.

õ¢òÒééÚøúÒüùÒüäÞ®▒ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇéÕëìÞ┐░ÒüùÒüƒµ░┤õ©¡Òü«µ│òÒüîÕñ¬µÑÁÒü¿ÕîûÒüùÒüƒÒü¬ÒéëÒÇüÕà¿Õ«çÕ«ÖÒüîµ░┤Õ║òÒü½ÕñëÒéÅÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒüáÒüæÒü«ÒüôÒü¿ÒÇé It's not difficult talk at all. If the aforementioned Law that exists underwater were to change into Taikyoku, All of Creation's underwater areas would be changed.

ÕÀ▒Òüîµ│òÕëçÒüºµú«þ¥àõ©çÞ▒íÒéÆÕêÂÕ£ºÒüÖÒéïÕñ¬µÑÁÒü¿ÒÇüÕÀ▒Òüîµ│òÕëçÒü«Òü┐µú«þ¥àõ©çÞ▒íÒüïÒéëÕñûÒéîÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÕñ¬µÑÁÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé My own Law which lets me gain total control of all things in Creation, my own Law that disconnects me from all things in Creation is Taikyoku.

ÒüôÒü«µ│òÒéÆÞë▓Òü¿Õæ╝Òü│ÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒéƵ▒║Õ«ÜÒüÖÒéïÒü«Òü»õ║║Òü«µâ│Õ┐ÁÒÇéµêæÒü»õ¢òÒÇàÒüîÒüùÒüƒÒüäÒÇüõ¢òÒÇàÒü½Òü¬ÒéèÒüƒÒüäÒÇéÒüØÒüåÒüùÒüƒþÑêÒéèÒéäÚíÿÒüäÒÇüÒüñÒü¥Òé赩絣øÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒéÅÒéîÒéïÒééÒü«ÒüîÒÇüÕñ¬µÑÁÒéÆþÖ║þöƒÒüòÒüøÒéïÕăÕïòÕèøÒü¿Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé This Law is called a Colour, it's decision is a man's thought. What oneself longs for, what oneself would want to become. Such prayers and desires, called Cravings, become the driving force behind the genesis of Taikyoku.

Back