• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Cuz Digimon vs Saint Seiya is fun.

God of the Underworld who banished Seiya vs God of Regenerationn who defeated Lucemon

-Speed Equal of course. Can't have Infnite/Immeasurable vs MFTL+ now can we?

-This is Complete Susanoomon, not GAIA Origin Susanoomon

-Do I really need to specify what Hades this is?

-Standard Battle Assumptions

FIGHT!!!!

Hades (Saint Seiya):

Susanoomo:

Inconclusive:

Hades Render by LadyHeinstein
Come Digimon God of Regenerationn and Storms. Let's see how strong you really are.

Susanoomon fortune
Come God of the Underworld, I want to see your true power.

Susa's resistance to existence erasure is basic. The sword destroys him.

No it isn't. His resistance comes from not only inheriting it from a natural inhabitant from the Dark Area, but for being able to fight Lucemon in the Dark Area with no negative repercussions. That is far from basic.

Can Hades resist his own sword? Also this isn't gonna be easy for either seeing as both have counters for each other. One could easily use the "Susanoomon howls" argument....as hilarious Susanoomon howling would be.

Hades can undoubtedly resist his own sword, even the power of his sword is dependant on his Cosmos channeling through it (It's weaker when Hades in a Host wields it).

Guessed that. So basically this comes down to whether Susanoomon's resistances are strong enough and if he can use Grau Larm fast enough. Well, he has other things, but those are the main things.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No it isn't. His resistance comes from not only inheriting it from a natural inhabitant from the Dark Area, but for being able to fight Lucemon in the Dark Area with no negative repercussions. That is far from basic.
Its the same. An inhabitant of the Dark Area can perform the same feat.

I was just giving to supporting reasons.

Implying an inhabitant of the Dark Area's resistance is normal. We are talking about characters who are already erased from existence. This basically means, Existence Erasure is basically moot for them. Not to mention Susanoomon can easily enter and escape a void on his own. a void that is noted to be inescapable.

SS vs Digimon, noooo Fate silently runs away

Being honest, I dunno. I just have one question: Can the Howl seal the sword? Because it isn't an ability as much as it's Hades giving you a stab and stuff.

From what Matt said, the power of the sword comes from Hades himself. (Meaning technically he should be able to poke you and do that. Hades pokes would be a new meme) So I assume, nulling Hades' powers would cancel out the sword. I amy be wrong though.

Other than that, Digimon vs SS threads are too much for me because by now I respect both verses and both sides that will most likely debate it (Matt and Dragon). lol

> If this was lucemon, you'd have no issues. ovo

>But do you respect one of the few characters who can beat and kill Lucemon in a 1 v 1 fight without the need for outside help? ovo

This also means Susanoomon can kill Abstracts with Mid-Godly Regen....

Power Nullification is a thing in Saint Seiya as much as it is in Digimon. I could easily say "Hades exists and shuts down Susanoomon's senses".

But opponents have tremendous hax.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Power Nullification is a thing in Saint Seiya as much as it is in Digimon. I could easily say "Hades exists and shuts down Susanoomon's senses".
But opponents have tremendous hax.
But, doesn't that only work on weaker foes? Going by AP Susanoomon is superior to Lucemon who was on par with Pontos.

So basically we have two characters who could basically end the fight right away (Going off the assumption that Hades Sword does effect Susanoomon anyway)

So things to keep in mind.

Susanoomon

-Can seal Hades

-Can escape inescapable Voids. Fought in a Void, and one of his components lives in a void naturally.

-Can seal Hades' abilities. So instead of Power Null, it's more of power sealing.

-Resists Hades' most dangerous stuff. And possible THE SWORD. dun dun dun.

-He's a Digimon character.

-Arguably has higher AP.

Hades

-Can possible Kill Susanoomon with his mem-I mean sword.

-Resists a good amount of Susanoomon's stuff.

-He's a Saint Seiya character.

-It's Hades

You guys can continue from there.

Apparently, there is one...I guess. What it is, I don't know. We have many things that have differences that I personally don't get.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Hades beats GEoM so he beats him.
>When you want to count a vote so bad.

>But your Digimon bias says no.

>But your Saint Seiya bias says yes.

Triggered Gif

Back