• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades 💀 vs arale 🤖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hades:
Vs
Arale:
Both are bloodlusted.
Starting distance is 300 meters from each other.
Location: a neutral place wer ethey can use all of their abilities and skills.
Means of winning: death, incap, bfr.
Speed is equalised.
Last and strongest keys.
Summons and OE and SE are allowed.
may the best character wins!

Sigh

You could have made have made a more decent and interesting match
This is not decent and interest
Saint Seiya matchups are just flaccid nowadays
And I believe Hades Profile it outdated

WWat does arale start with
Bloodlust my friend
She starts with whatever you think

So Hades Starting move would be throwing his sword, and his passives would be doing passive stuff. His attacks would one shot, but idk if she can come back or somethin. Her inorgangic stuff would really helper her out, as she doesn’t have a soul to be manipped, or life energy.

Sigh

You could have made have made a more decent and interesting match
This is not decent and interest
Saint Seiya matchups are just flaccid nowadays
And I believe Hades Profile it outdated

Bloodlust my friend
She starts with whatever you think
Well shit. Hades only chance is passively melting her then before she plots him out of existence. Not sure if that would work tho, cos not knowledgeable on arale.

This is interesting because I was planning to make a match with both of these characters with another specific character in the near future

Please tell me he has other win cons?
Well passive death won’t work. Passive attack reflection could work. Perception Manipulation, Sense Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Life Manipulation, Statistics Reduction and Heat Manipulation could possibly be useful, with the exception of heat being awesome in this match, and life being countered by robot.
his sword has good passives like Void Manipulation, Curse Manipulation and BFR, but he needs to hit someone with it first.

This is interesting because I was planning to make a match with both of these characters with another specific character in the near future
I would have preferred Mega Man Over-1
At least it would have been Robot vs Robot

This is just gonna end up being an Incon cause Hades has his AE to fall back on making him unkillable and Arale can just Move beyond the 4th Wall and effectively spam plot hax on Hades while Hades can neither see, sense nor perceive her as he lacks the range to affect the 4th Wall nor does he have 4th Wall Awareness and Breaking Feats

Passive death manipulation. Does she resist that? Not knowledgeable on her
IP2
Yes

Arale can just Move beyond the 4th Wall and effectively spam plot had on Hades while Hades can neither see, sense nor perceive her as he lacks the range to affect the 4th Wall nor does he have 4th Wall Awareness and Breaking Feats
Can she do anything about his passives?

If energies are equalize by default according to SBA then by SS standards she's technically "Alive" as even stone golems had cosmo and energy for only living beings. So it could in theory affect her.

Anyways, the sword would also have an AoE heat affect around it as it has cosmo imbued onto it. So throwing his sword is like throwing a million degree ball at someone.

Also he can rearrange her atomic structure with a thought

This is just gonna end up being an Incon cause Hades has his AE to fall back on making him unkillable and Arale can just Move beyond the 4th Wall and effectively spam plot hax on Hades while Hades can neither see, sense nor perceive her as he lacks the range to affect the 4th Wall nor does he have 4th Wall Awareness and Breaking Feats
So what your saying is hades is gonna get a match in his profile for once.

Well passive death won’t work
Yup won't work
. Passive attack reflection could work
She ignores physics and natural logic so that gets wonked
. Perception Manipulation, Sense Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Life Manipulation, Statistics Reduction and Heat Manipulation could possibly be useful, with the exception of heat being awesome in this match, and life being countered by robot.
Perception, Sense, Mind, Paralysis, Life, Heat is useless because IP2 plus additional resistance to such things
Statistics Reduction is countered by her massive Statistics Amplification

his sword has good passives like Void Manipulation, Curse Manipulation and BFR, but he needs to hit someone with it first.
These could do the job
But she has plot hax which will ensure all these things are negated in so many ways
Or just either Mimic his powers or make up powers to counter his

If energies are equalize by default according to SBA then by SS standards she's technically "Alive" as even stone golems had cosmo and energy for only living beings. So it could in theory affect her.
She has IP2 so moot point and Stone Golems would fall under IP1 not IP2
Anyways, the sword would also have an AoE heat affect around it as it has cosmo imbued onto it. So throwing his sword is like throwing a million degree ball at someone.
Counters by removing it from the plot or manipulating how events unfold or changing the end result
Also he can rearrange her atomic structure with a thought
Counters with Thought Based Transmutation
Plus she can just Interrupt the plot to make that not happen
Or end the Plot automatically forcing them into a draw

How would thought based transmutation happen if her atoms are scattered and broke apart to tear her physical existence apart (no more physical body)? Does she have control over her spirit or exist as a disembodied consciousness?

Enough to touch the Sun
Dance with it
And be unaffected by the sun collapsing in her face
Then heat manip of hades should work, as a char who’s fodder to hades can create attacks with millions of degrees, while the sun is thousands.

I should claim I allowed her passives hax to be there....
Can the op argue in the thread btw?

Believe so. It’s simply not done often cos bias and stuff. What’s her passives btw?
Her passive plot hax makes it so she wins against her opponent and change the entire narrative to her....favour ...

Her passive plot hax makes it so she wins against her opponent and change the entire narrative to her....favour ...
So basically Hades can't do anything because speed is equalized, and Hades has no resistance or counter to plot manipulation.

actually, no nvm he’s dead. Just thought of something stupid.
edit: this might actually be a incon. His passive heat would melt her, but her passive plot would plot him. That’s how it works Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back