• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades (Saint Seiya) VS Tet (No Game No Life) (0-0-2)

Hades (Saint Seiya) VS Tet (No Game No Life)

• Fight Location: Open field
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Possessing Shun / Alone Hades | Old Deus Tet
Hades:
Tet:
Inconclusive: 3 (@TheUnshakableOne, @StekFence, @Peppersalt43)

Shun_Hades.png
DOLV7V1.jpg

Last edited:
The good old days when Tet was 1-B.

Honestly can't see Tet doing much since he has almost 0 fights in the LNs. Just likes to mess around and we don't know how his power would work.

But at the same time, can Hades interact with AC 5 and HDE? If so, he will probably stomp.

I don't think bloodlusting him makes a difference. Tet hasn't fought anyone as long as I can remember so we don't know how his abilities and stuff work, or if they will even work on such a high level entity.

NGNL Vol 7: Theoritical start - before Chapter 1

Only thing I could find at a quick glance

Currently as it is; I don't see a way for either one to "permantely" kill each other.

As it is, Tet can't be affected

And This version of hades is far above baseline low 2-C like hundreds of times above it + a variety of immortalities even if he loses his possessed (host) body he can still exist as a soul and regen.

So i don't see a way for Tet to kill him either.

Im voting incon

Not really going to vote. But Tet type 5 needed to be questioned since it's a very specific form of Acausality. And from what I have seen from the scan so far, he wouldn't be qualified for type 4

The reason for type 5 is wrong tho,and tbh profiles for NGNL characters are quite bad,maybe I will make a thread to remove it when I finish novels in the next week

No need to bump cus Hades one shots entire verse,Acausal type 5 is wrong but I still haven't made a CRT for it lol,manly due to laziness cus I think every single profile of NGNL need to be fixed

How about this, Old Deus who can manipulate cause-effect every second, even has trouble interacting with Tet.

【——Question. The work from this time, is it of your doing? ——Holder of the [Star Grail
S u n n y A s t e r
]】
Towards his calling, a voice echoed from the void answered.
It was extremely difficult to do something like speaking to the Sole God
T e t
, even with the power of an Old Deus, and
yet——
“‘I’m not anyone’s ally’——I wonder how many times I have to say it so you’d understand…… achoo!”

No,that's not acausal type 5, that quote doesn't mean he transcends cause and effect or anything, heck even his low 2-C rating is already wrong, some hax like EE or energy manipulation literally come out of nowhere lol, I can list a lot of problems regarding his profile (or entire series NGNL in this wiki) if you want so pls don't continue this match, instead blame old editors and go to make CRT to clean every single of them first (trying to make a draft for CRT currently but it is ******* long)

Last edited:
You're right, the Tet profile is now too outdated.

EE and Space-time manipulation should also be revised.

Tet erases Artosh's existence and can distort Space-time when summoning Blank this is also observed by Old deus.

As for Energy Manipulation I don't know where this came from.

Back