• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Needless to say this verse is hella outdated here, this thread will not cover A L O T of things (and some would be wrong cus I don't have time to revise) but I still want to quickly make it to nuke acausal type 5 as soon as possible (thanks to ppl who keep reviving this match)

Sora and Shiro

Additional abilities:

Enhanced Senses : Can see through Plum's stealth magic

Resistance to Mind Manipulation : Being able to withstand Laila's mental-based magic which is theoretically not be possible for them

Jibril

Additional abilities:

Incorporeality : Unlike those from ranks up to Seven who have physical bodies, higher ranks are usually energies or concepts instead

Self-Sustenance (Type 1 (Limited), Type 2 and 3) : Flügel don't need to sleep and eat ,can also breathe in place where air doesn't exist but to do that she need to cast a spell

Homing Attack: Flügel can use homing capture spell

Time Manipulation via [Space-Time shift] :

That’s right, against the draconic language—as Rafil surmised—Jibril utilized a space-time shift and rewound time by a few milliseconds. The ensuing blow from the dragon’s tail was deflected by using the space after stopping time as a shield. The dragon laughed at the sight of Jibril’s figure, and even its huge body trembled.

One of the sixty-seven-layered spirit-breaking rites that utilizes the blessings of Kainas to function. The strongest defense in principle—it’s a seal rite that simply seals the spirits of the boundary plane of action. In principle, no action can break the veil that is created by stopping the temporal overlapping of spirits. There are no exceptions to the rule, whether it’s the Flügel’s Heavenly Smite, the Dwarves’ E-Bomb, or even the Áka Si Anse. There is no contraption in the world that can defeat the strongest shield in the world.

Resistance to Perception Manipulation: Can be aware of Plum's luggage even when Plum has used spell to manipulate perception of everyone there

Unconventional Resistance to Water Absorption : Plum will get vaporized if he tries to absorb her bodily fluids

Wrong abilities (which need to be removed):

Teleportation : So it has been stated multiple times in novel that [Shift] is teleportation, however it's not literal teleportation like other verses at all because she still occupies the space in between everytime she moves, this fact should be clear when she get trapped in a spatial isolation she can't escape from it just like a frog can't go through a windshield

Artosh

Additional abilities:

Incorporeality : Same reason as Jibril (also keep in mind he is a concept)

Precognition : He is fully aware of his eventual dead (scan is already on profile btw)

Law Manipulation : His power is able to bend order and proclaim law, even his existence is already a law with will and that's why he is always stronger than everyone by default just like a rule

Power Mimicry : Old Deus can copy the land and paste it onto the map

Space-Time Manipulation and Causality Manipulation :

He simply stood, and time and space, even the laws of cause and effect, distorted, and this small restoration chamber expanded several times—no, thousands of times. Then, they looked up at the Lord who was standing before them, feeling as small as worms in comparison—

Tet

Additional abilities:

Incorporeality and Power Mimicry : Same reason as Artosh

Acausality (type 5) : Self explanatory; basically being unaffected by time and causality and being able to transcend cause and effect are two different *****

Last edited:
Extrasensory Perception? Not sure tbh, as they can't detect any signature like magic or energy
True but from what I can remember, the stealth magic was meant to conceal them from most species and most has enhanced senses.

It is spatial manipulation ,yes, in fact its full name is spatial shift
So I suppose instead of removing it, should be replaced with spatial Manipulation.

True but from what I can remember, the stealth magic was meant to conceal them from most species and most has enhanced senses.
yeah but can't change the fact that they can't detect any supernatural signature so having extrasensory perception would be weird
So I suppose instead of removing it, should be replaced with spatial Manipulation.
already on profile

Can you add this too ?

addition to Artosh.

• can distort space-time and causality just from him standing up from his throne

Acausality type 3 negation for Jibril
  • Jibril can kill Dragonia that exists in multiple planes of time and space.

Jibril travel speed and reaction speed.
  • Jibril who was moving at the speed of light was unable to reach Dragonia.
  • can dodge Dragonia's tail which moves at the speed of light

Time Manipulation.
  • Jibril can rewind time to dodge Dragonia's attacks.

Can you add this too ?

addition to Artosh.

• can distort space-time and causality just from him standing up from his throne

Acausality type 3 negation for Jibril
  • Jibril can kill Dragonia that exists in multiple planes of time and space.

Jibril travel speed and reaction speed.
  • Jibril who was moving at the speed of light was unable to reach Dragonia.
  • can dodge Dragonia's tail which moves at the speed of light

Time Manipulation.
  • Jibril can rewind time to dodge Dragonia's attacks.
Nah beside the fact that all of your things don't have any scan (I know some are from PWG but other people will not) I just want to deal with stuff above first due to laziness, if you want I will try to check them and put in next CRT

yeah but can't change the fact that they can't detect any supernatural signature so having extrasensory perception would be weird
Not always needed for ESP. but this definitely doesn't seem like EH either. Limited esp should work then.

If I may hijack the thread, adding more feats

Limited Time Manipulation :
- Temporal Reversal

NGNL Practical War Game said:
That’s right, against the draconic language—as Rafil surmised—Jibril utilized a space-time shift and rewound time by a few milliseconds. The ensuing blow from the dragon’s tail was deflected by using the space after stopping time as a shield. The dragon laughed at the sight of Jibril’s figure, and even its huge body trembled.

—Space-time shift.

Needles to say, this skill was originally to much for a Flügel to handle. It was a skill they shouldn’t have. In the case where they’re forced to, it would end just like the battle with Azril—it would cause a more severe drain of spirits than even a Heavenly Smite, along with the risk of their entire existence being vaporized.

—But in this case, it was easy to perform.

Despite being defeated five consecutive times, Jibril never neglected to observe the dragon. She drew to the conclusion that the dragon was moving while leaving time and space behind, and even a spatial transfer could not catch up with it—in other words, the dragon’s surrounding are constantly causing “space-time distortions.”

Manipulating time is easier than crossing space if you can adjust to its distortion. When facing such an opponent, it is only by passing through space-time that one can finally “compete” with it.

Reminder that Jibril can also cast this :

- Localized Time Stop as a Barrier

NGNL Practical War Game Chapter 2 said:
—The Temporal Overlapping of Spirits.

Yes, Nina was talking about Think’s rough draft, given to the Garden so that she could graduate. In short, the thesis discussed the unification of space-time in the same environment of spirits. And, indeed, its content was worth of completion at the Garden. The result—it overturned the existing magic system and started a revolution.
NGNL Practical War Game Chapter 2 said:
Eternal Fourth Protection, Kú Li Anse……

One of the sixty-seven-layered spirit-breaking rites that utilizes the blessings of Kainas to function. The strongest defense in principle—it’s a seal rite that simply seals the spirits of the boundary plane of action. In principle, no action can break the veil that is created by stopping the temporal overlapping of spirits. There are no exceptions to the rule, whether it’s the Flügel’s Heavenly Smite, the Dwarves’ E-Bomb, or even the Áka Si Anse. There is no contraption in the world that can defeat the strongest shield in the world.

If I may hijack the thread, adding more feats

- Temporal Reversal

Reminder that Jibril can also cast this :

- Localized Time Stop as a Barrier
I just added it if you want, after all you're the one who finds scan for lazy me lol

Last edited:
Needless to say this verse is hella outdated here, this thread will not cover A L O T of things (and some would be wrong cus I don't have time to revise) but I still want to quickly make it to nuke acausal type 5 as soon as possible (thanks to ppl who keep reviving this match)

Sora and Shiro

Additional abilities:

Enhanced Senses : Can see through Plum's stealth magic

Resistance to Mind Manipulation : Being able to withstand Laila's mental-based magic which is theoretically not be possible for them

Jibril

Additional abilities:

Incorporeality : Unlike those from ranks up to Seven who have physical bodies, higher ranks are usually energies or concepts instead

Self-Sustenance (Type 1 (Limited), Type 2 and 3) : Flügel don't need to sleep and eat ,can also breathe in place where air doesn't exist but to do that she need to cast a spell

Homing Attack: Flügel can use homing capture spell

Time Manipulation via [Space-Time shift] :

Resistance to Perception Manipulation: Can be aware of Plum's luggage even when Plum has used spell to manipulate perception of everyone there

Unconventional Resistance to Water Absorption : Plum will get vaporized if he tries to absorb her bodily fluids

Teleportation : So it has been stated multiple times in novel that [Shift] is teleportation, however it's not literal teleportation like other verses at all because she still occupies the space in between everytime she moves, this fact should be clear when she get trapped in a spatial isolation she can't escape from it just like a frog can't go through a windshield

Artosh

Additional abilities:

Incorporeality : Same reason as Jibril (also keep in mind he is a concept)

Precognition : He is fully aware of his eventual dead (scan is already on profile btw)

Law Manipulation : His power is able to bend order and proclaim law, even his existence is already a law with will and that's why he is always stronger than everyone by default just like a rule

Power Mimicry : Old Deus can copy the land and paste it onto the map

Tet

Additional abilities:

Incorporeality and Power Mimicry : Same reason as Artosh

Acausality (type 5) : Self explanatory; basically being unaffected by time and causality and being able to transcend cause and effect are two different *****
Agreed, neutral about Tet

Addition to Artosh.

Space-time Manipulation and Causality Manipulation:

—Just then, there was a sudden vibration in space, like an earthquake coming from afar. It was a quiet, but absolutely impossible to ignore force that brought about the impact on this chamber. Then, in the small chamber—or rather, now it has become an incomparably large open space, the three who had been making noise froze, drawing back their breaths at the majesty of the man who towered over them as if he had been there since ancient times.
The man in front of them is the god of the heavens, the supreme sovereign, the God of War—Artosh.

—Their creator, who had not left his jade throne in centuries, was standing on his own two feet.
He simply stood, and time and space, even the laws of cause and effect, distorted, and this small restoration chamber expanded several times—no, thousands of times. Then, they looked up at the Lord who was standing before them, feeling as small as worms in comparison—

“—You’ve succeeded in slaying the dragon, exceptional number.”

Source : PWG Chapter 6 Part 2

Addition to Artosh.

Space-time Manipulation and Causality Manipulation:

—Just then, there was a sudden vibration in space, like an earthquake coming from afar. It was a quiet, but absolutely impossible to ignore force that brought about the impact on this chamber. Then, in the small chamber—or rather, now it has become an incomparably large open space, the three who had been making noise froze, drawing back their breaths at the majesty of the man who towered over them as if he had been there since ancient times.
The man in front of them is the god of the heavens, the supreme sovereign, the God of War—Artosh.

—Their creator, who had not left his jade throne in centuries, was standing on his own two feet.

“—You’ve succeeded in slaying the dragon, exceptional number.”

Source : PWG Chapter 6 Part 2
done

can Artosh get High-godly regeneration?

The concept of war which is the fundamental existence of Artosh has been eliminated by Tet, but it is said that he can regenerate again.

can Artosh get High-godly regeneration?

The concept of war which is the fundamental existence of Artosh has been eliminated by Tet, but it is said that he can regenerate again.
Well Artosh doesn't embody only concept of war, he is also concept of strength/the strongest, also we have never seen he truly returns plus concept of war is not completely erased, it's just temporarily forbidden by Tet

Also can Flugel get Conceptual Manipulation via Wordspirits?

“When characters combine they become「Word Spirits」.”

Azrael raised her hand as an example, and the two letters - 「コ (ko) 」 and「タ (ta) 」, began spinning around on her wrist, and she said:

“After you touch the 「Word Spirits」, their meanings will become reality – no matter whether it’s a concept or an object, you can even shift their states at will.”

“”Oh.””

In the instant that she said that, Sora and Shiro – saw the future.

Azrael combined the two characters in her hand – and then –

“- Nyaaaaaahhhhhh what is this, it’s disgusting aaaahhhhhh!! Nyaaaaahhhhh!!”

A gigantic - 「 」[8]materialized and its tentacles wrapped around –

The future Sora and Shiro saw became reality, meanwhile Azrael rolled around on the floor while yelling.

“Ah, Senpai you really are something, what with combining characters of a language you don’t know to entertain us.”

Jibril laughed coldly beside her, while Azrael probably genuinely felt disgusted.

In an instant – with a huge boom, the space about them exploded and the squid disappeared along with the characters.

“J-just like that, nyan?”

Sora and Shiro looked at her speechlessly with their eyes half open, while Azrael pretended as if nothing had happened.

“You can turn the meanings of the words into reality-nyan, no matter whether it’s a thing, a phenomenon or a concept, it will appear just the same-nyan.”

Volume 5 Chapter 1 Part 6

Also can Flugel get Conceptual Manipulation via Wordspirits?

“When characters combine they become「Word Spirits」.”

Azrael raised her hand as an example, and the two letters - 「コ (ko) 」 and「タ (ta) 」, began spinning around on her wrist, and she said:

“After you touch the 「Word Spirits」, their meanings will become reality – no matter whether it’s a concept or an object, you can even shift their states at will.”

“”Oh.””

In the instant that she said that, Sora and Shiro – saw the future.

Azrael combined the two characters in her hand – and then –

“- Nyaaaaaahhhhhh what is this, it’s disgusting aaaahhhhhh!! Nyaaaaahhhhh!!”

A gigantic - 「 」[8]materialized and its tentacles wrapped around –

The future Sora and Shiro saw became reality, meanwhile Azrael rolled around on the floor while yelling.

“Ah, Senpai you really are something, what with combining characters of a language you don’t know to entertain us.”

Jibril laughed coldly beside her, while Azrael probably genuinely felt disgusted.

In an instant – with a huge boom, the space about them exploded and the squid disappeared along with the characters.

“J-just like that, nyan?”

Sora and Shiro looked at her speechlessly with their eyes half open, while Azrael pretended as if nothing had happened.

“You can turn the meanings of the words into reality-nyan, no matter whether it’s a thing, a phenomenon or a concept, it will appear just the same-nyan.”

Volume 5 Chapter 1 Part 6
Not really, it's just how that game works, by this logic Sora and Shiro can also have CM since they take part in this game as well

Not to mention iirc Word Spirits doesn't directly change the concept/abstraction itself, it just simply changes the state of an object then concept of said object will be changed indirectly

Jibril reaction speed:

“My. Most impressive, Little Feather—thou hast become light.”

The Dragonia was using two mighty attacks at once: speaking in the Dragonian tongue and swinging its tail at the speed of light.

Jibril was able to dodge both of these with grace—she looked at the white dragon with a giant grin on her face.

PWG Chapter 6 High Card All Raise part 2

I will think about that later...You know Kamiya's work is not really consistent at all since he used a lot of hyperbole statements, I want to make sure that there is no contradiction about it firstly

Anyways this thread does not cover all things in NGNL at all so if you want you can make another CRT for it (or tell me in wall or anywhere so I can make CRT for them, you know this thread called part 1) this thread simply exists for a sole reason that's to quickly nuke acausal type 5 lol

just wanted to reread the light novel from the first volume to look for some feats while waiting for vol 11.

I don't think want to make a CRT for now and in the future, I'm very busy.

Last edited:
Aight since there is no disagreement so far I think I will apply the changes when I wake up

Back