• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Had to do it to em: Jellal vs Laxus

We were bamboozled and I will not stand for it.

X792 Jellal vs Laxus

Speed Unequal

Erza's Husbando:

Lighting Dragon: 3

Has Jellal even showed anything in the 100YQ? He gets PS, yes, but from Laxus, so its kind of a weird match xD.

If he only scales to base Laxus (just like he did before this arc) then Laxus should win with the RLDM.

Use X792 Forms, Jellal hasn't even has a fight in 100 Year Quest, plus from all the knowledge we have, he's only equal to Base Laxus in 100 Year Quest

Not voting yet but I'm leaning more towards Jellal given Laxus does have his illness that will hinder him in the fight.

I'm assuming the illness isn't taken into account

Laxus has superior AP with RLDM, and better destructive power, but Jellal's got speed and versatility, I'd give it to Laxus becuase I feel like a few good hits and jellal's done while Laxus can tank attacks for a long time, he's got better stamina and durability, so in general he'll just outlast and take out Jellal in a few attacks

I vote Laxus Mid-Diff

Considering their feats during Alvarez, i have to vote for Laxus. Laxus could one shot Ajeel and pretty much one shotted Wahl, he also defeated Hades Historia. While Jellal did one shot Neinheart, he was the weakest Spriggan by far, even while enhanced by Irene he was defeated by base Natsu in like two punches.

I also vote for Laxus, but it should probably be with high difficulty.

Raiko >>> Assault Wall = base Laxus >>> Ajeel = Spriggan

Sema > Grand Chariot >>> Neinhart = Spriggan

Voting Laxus for being comparable anyway and having an amp that one shots. Jellal has a huge versatility advantage but he never uses it, just stat amps which is useless against someone who does that as well but better.

They are very similar, but i vote for Jellal with high difficulty

Speed: Jellal > Laxus
1: Jura can intercept Lighting Body, but not the Meteor
2: Acnologia was blitzed by Jellal in both forms, Laxus couldn't even hit him

Attack Potency: Jellal < Laxus
Laxus destroyed someone with lighting immunity and Jellal doest have a really comparasion

Durability: Jellal > Laxus
1: Jellal resistant easily an attack from Acnologia with a barrier after a fight with the stronger Sprigga
2: Laxus resistant the Etherion of Wall, but Jellal survived a true explosion of etherion before in the early manga (without a large power ups)

Stamina: Jellal = Laxus
With the nakama power and the and the few fights

I think it would be a long battle, but thanks versatility of Jellal can take Laxus by surprice and can dodge much better than her, the blue boy take this

He fused with the system to redirect the energy inside. He didn't survive anything beyond the magic poisoning from fusing with the Lacrima.

It's also entirely possible that jellal died but was resurrected by the R-System as Zeref was obviously still alive and thus couldn't be brought back.

Also Lighting man FRA

Back