• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, need to point out passive abilities > abilities activated by thought.

And before you bring it up again, yes it ends instantly too, its the drains don't take time at all (except power drain, but again, that's the only one)

I'm still leaning towards AoC because of the amount of hax he has. Also, doesn't AoC being omnipresent negate Reality Overwrite as going back in time wouldn't really matter? Even if it doesn't, the only argument I received against Power Null was ">Power Null" which explains nothing at all. HA Dio can't damage AoC since that would only make him stronger. Also, couldn't AoC just manipulate the concept of reality overwrite and be like "this does nothing." and essentially invalidate it due to him having the power of Homura Akemi? Doesn't Time Stop also prevent HA Dio from doing anything except thinking?

Litterally what?

Hakf that hax is utterly useless.

No, not how thar wirks. Dio has time travel and attacking though time too, moot point. And time paradox immunity (which his current acasual listing was covering).

Power null nulls power null, goes both ways.

What? Dio could erase it from every universe and timeline by just wanting it gone. He aint gonna go up and kick or melee it.

Goes both way, dio can make it so none of its powers works. Especially as he has done so too.

Time stop? Dio can move and act in others time stop, aoc can not, so blatantky false.

Most your points are pot calling kettle black. As in dio can do that too.

Dio in hax>>>>>>>>>DIO pre soul>>>>tusk who is >ball breaker.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Litterally what?
Hakf that hax is utterly useless.

No, not how thar wirks. Dio has time travel and attacking though time too, moot point. And time paradox immunity (which his current acasual listing was covering).

Power null nulls power null, goes both ways.

What? Dio could erase it from every universe and timeline by just wanting it gone. He aint gonna go up and kick or melee it.

Goes both way, dio can make it so none of its powers works. Especially as he has done so too.

Time stop? Dio can move and act in others time stop, aoc can not, so blatantky false.

Most your points are pot calling kettle black. As in dio can do that too.

Dio in hax>>>>>>>>>DIO pre soul>>>>tusk who is >ball breaker.
"Half that hax is utterly useless". Gonna have to disagree for reasons below.

"No that's not how that works. Dio has time travel and attacking through time too, moot point. And time paradox immunity (which is current acasual listing was covering.)"

??? I think you missed the point. My point was Reality Overwrite has no point because of Omnipresense. Also, AoC has acasuality as well. So once again, does Reality Overwrite even have a point in this fight? ALSO, attacking through time doesn't matter if you can be instantly anywhere you want and avoid any attack. DIO will never land a hit. So he's forced to spam Reality Overwrite which will have no effect.

"Power Null nulls power null, goes both ways." AoC is faster. This isn't counting Omnipresence. Immeasurable is just faster then Infinite. AoC can power Null anything Dio does before he does it.

"Time stop? Dio can move and act in others time stop, aoc can not, so blatantly false."

Where can he do that? I only brought up the fact he could see and think in time stop because that's what it says on his power page. Literally "minor resistance". If you think it should be changed, then do a revision topic, but as of now, since HA Dio has all of his canon's counterpart's powers, and HA Dio doesn't expand on moving in Time Stop at all, then we can only assume he can still only think and see during Time Stop. I need sources for anything suggesting otherwise.

"Most of your points are pot calling kettle black. As in dio can do that too"

But, he can't. AoC is faster and renders him useless via Power Null and Time stop and can just obliterate him from there. Also, HA Dio can only freeze time for 9 seconds due to his canon counterpart. That's not NEARLY enough time to beat AoC considering he's omnipresent.

Giving it to AoC. Doesn't look like that's changing anytime soon.

Yeah do know reality overwrite has multuversal+ range that extends across time. Omnipresence ain't doing anything. Acasual has zero effect on stopping overwrite, why would ya think it would?

Ignoring the fact ya looking at the wrong key, speed equal.

So no, not faster, current key DIO is faster.

>Where can he do that?

Hmm, probably in the game? That would be the most obvious place. Minor becayse him being able to move runs out after his time stop timer runs out, leaving him with just looking.

>9 seconds.

Someone most obviously did not even bother looking at the profile obviously. Ignoring the fact dio has better time stop, and passive shut diwn too.

Thought ya just were forgetting things, but clearly ya did just not forget, ya just did not bother even checking.

Actually? Faster, in soeed equal?

Dio can onky stop time for 9 seconds? Laughing.

His hax can not hit an omnipresent being despite being able to effect all of existence at once? And time. No.

This is not even just not being aware, it is blatantly spouting things ya have no zero if not less of a clue on as fact yet not even checking.

And no, the resustance was "minir" because of the length of his time stop, heaven DIO has no time limit, hence the limit is removed.

Even indefinite time stop listed.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah do know reality overwrite has multuversal+ range that extends across time. Omnipresence ain't doing anything. Acasual has zero effect on stopping overwrite, why would ya think it would?
Ignoring the fact ya looking at the wrong key, speed equal.

So no, not faster, current key DIO is faster.

>Where can he do that?

Hmm, probably in the game? That would be the most obvious place. Minor becayse him being able to move runs out after his time stop timer runs out, leaving him with just looking.

>9 seconds.

Someone most obviously did not even bother looking at the profile obviously. Ignoring the fact dio has better time stop, and passive shut diwn too.

Thought ya just were forgetting things, but clearly ya did just not forget, ya just did not bother even checking.
Calm down buddy. Just a debate on fictional characters. Regardless, I'll admit my mistakes with the speed equal and the better time stop. The Time stop thing does apply to both characters.

"Yeah do know Reality Overwrite has multiversal+ range that-" Stop. "Multiversal+ range" is not enough to say that AoC can't just omnipresense his way out of danger.

"Hmm probably in the game?"

Is it too much to give a source. I obviously haven't played it since you were so quick to mention "ya did not just forget, ya just did not bother even checking".

"Someone most obviously did not even bother looking at the proffile obviously"

After numerous times of stating I've been on this profile, this is just a jab. Nice.

Well since that's done. HA Dio has no sort of resistence to mind manipulation. So uh, AoC could just make him do whatever he needs to make him think to win. HA Dio has nothing to counter Aoc's numerous amount of Magic.

Despite my numerous amount of mistakes you've made apparent, I still don't see HA Dio winning this fight. AoC just has a ton of more ways to win. Omnipresense just lets him poof his way out of danger.

My final answer is AoC. I've spent enough time here, and at this point, I'm just repeating points. HA Dio only has Reality Overwrite which AoC can just avoid by going into Homura's pocket universe. If not that he can simply Power Null it and avoid any sort of Power Null from HA Dio. Then all HA dio can do is Reality Overwrite which would also be power nulled since I imagine he at least has to somewhat focus on the Overwrite in order to use it.

Still gonna call ta out on your shit debate or not. Becayse exactly, it is a debate.

Omnipresence where? Nowhere, as DIO can effect anywhere it could go, all at once. Casually.

No, mostly because ya could take a look at the manga, even in that, Jotaro was moving in time stops. 5 second limit=5second resust.

Dio has an indefinite limit. Hence an limit of indefinite.

And? If ta think heaven DIO can only stop time for 9 seconds, well yeah, definitly gonna laugh that off, could ya not scroll down?

Except passively shut diwn 2-A willpower manipulation, he can passively shut down that. Or if ya read the thread, he scales off someone who can survive without his mind for a bit.

Magic? What about DIO and his powers? That aoc has no call for, like overwrite (Which literally all that matters, DIO leads with that when he is in an actual fight) , multiversal+ soul hax and absorbtion, mind control, BFR, all the things the aoc can do but DIO can too? But potentially on a higher scale. Once again, ya forget aoc does not have a built in resustance to 2-A powers.

>HA Dio only has Reality Overwrite which AoC can just avoid by going into Homura's pocket universe.

Dio has multiversal+ precision abd ranfe on all his powers and teleportation, and his personal universe , both have that. > If not that he can simply Power Null it and avoid any sort of Power Null from HA Dio.

Literally not how that works, if anything dio has the better null. Which mind ya, is also passive.

>Then all HA dio can do is Reality Overwrite which would also be power nulled since I imagine he at least has to somewhat focus on the Overwrite in order to use it.

Outsude of literally wanting it at the most basic extent? No. Factor in his semi self presevated stand which can do that too on its own. Aoc even if aoc took out dio , aoc would of had ta take out the world before it took aoc out as retaliation. Which would once again be just wanting it.

Also no omnipresence in the key being used .

Homura's shield is literally a non-existent timeline in a World of the Witches (A non-existant multiverse). It is pretty explicit that you need more than Multiversal+ range to target it.

Also gotta ask, when did TWOH exist without DIO being alive?

Well unless he or the World tries h2h, you got a point.

What you just linked is it being hard to control, not that it would survive if he dies.

Why would he ever melee? Outside of baiting Jotaro?

Yeah, context though. Only linked tgat ta prove the quote exists. (On a side note DIO can survive without the world).

Despite the fact that he got blown in half alongside the world in his canon demise.....?

Don't think that was really implied. They just burned him for good measure.

Like I said "unless"

Can't find it, which user showed this wog? (Yeah probably due to his regen, at least judging by JOJO part 3)

Except it was stated "watch out, his body is not dead". Paraphrased.

None? I seen the quote before, but all I can find on it was that discussion for now.

Ye, regen needs him to be alive m8, otherwise its resurrection, that or his immortality type 7.

So which user at least mentions it then?

What? Actually ehat are ya talking about?
Img000002
Dude, the discussion was about the quote. No one linked anything because all were fully aware of the quote, if any did id have just copy pasted that.the discussion was ta show the quote exists at the very least.

I was talking about TWOH surviving without DIO, look at my earlier comments, not that.

????

You posted DIO surviving without the World, not the World surviving without DIO.

J-Man said several times that the stand is self preserving.

Notorious BIG is a fine example. Surprised he wasn't brought up.

@J-man....Then why are you responding to me?

@Jayslice I know about Notorious Big, however, he never stated when it was said the TWOH was the same case.

Sigh, do ya not pay attetion.

No.

It was mentioned that the world would have killed DIO and run wild .

Not unlike big or purple haze. Never said DIO got kill. But only said word of god, stated and mwbtioned by the narrator.

Not what I was talking about .

What. Either way, if the normal world has that twoh has that.

Not that any of this matters.

Because it boils down ta "can aoc bypass negation before DIOgoes "die".

TWOH never did that despite the same circumstances is what I'm saying. So excuse me for having doubts.

>Still arguing an ability that DIO does not have on his page.

>Still not making a revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back