• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DMUA Standard Battle Assumptionsput them much closer than "other side of the multiverse".

SomebodyData said:
@DMUA Standard Battle Assumptionsput them much closer than "other side of the multiverse".
He nopes out with Teleportation soon as he notices the drain.

Make a revision then.

?

Not sure how he scales off Jotaro, but note that I said life and memories are included.

Or like negate the drain. Or effects. No contact. Even negged the spin without contact.

Apparently just waved his hand. And him and twoh can negate.

Passive drain is completed as soon as its activated, so he won't have time to notice. @DMUA

@J-Man needs to react to it first tho. But its passive. Passive >> thought >>>> movement of hand.

Or. I would just add it with a gif when I get ta ha dio? Not the only one who thinks so.

Not sure how much more explicit ya want.

Life? Well, kinda undead. Memory yeah, but thinking on that, he would still function for about half a minute.

You mean skipping a revision?

So he said GER > Tusk without even seeing it in action? Are you 100% that's true? Because if I find a contradiction via looking at a walkthrough, thats not gonna be good for ya.

Life absorption has worked on undead. Memory drain would leave him in a vegetable state.

Yeah, exactly what I mean. Needless revisions ? No point.

If the feat happens ta be explicit no need, something dark, an't and jsw all agree on. Not that it matters as DIO has time stop resistance anyway.

He said ger had the best chance at beating DIO and mused he was likely above johnny. Giorno himself durectly compares the power as an opposite of twoh and technically stalemate him very bruefly.

Cool, cool. But considering Jotaro had his mind removed, completely, and could last few moments without , more than enough.

And still not budging on twoh passively negging.

Also, ya got scans on passive absorbtion? As have yet ta actually see that despite all the aoc battles .

Needless???

Yeah I already conceded on the time stop point.

He stalemated his reality warping?

Jotaro? So not the stand? Then how does it scale, and again, life absorption as well. And that's ignoring the rest of AoC's powers.

Yeah? If the feat straight forward no point.

Ok.

Like for half a second.

Because dio>>>>>>>Jotaro in everything? By proxy of litterally just being above any human normally let alone all the other shit. And What? What does the stand matter?

And? We have not toucged upo. Any of dio other powers either. Either avatar drains or gets negged, nothing else matters.

Did the avatar drain the tier 2 right away? Instantly? If not well no point continuing.

Anyway, I don't know if its a stomp but I'll cast out my vote.

Dio wins by virtue of AoC having absolutely shit all to do against Dio Time Stopping at the start of the match.

Time stop? Dio nopes via infinite speed.

Drain? Not fast enough?

Reality Warp? Lol

Most if not all of the things AoC does is worthless, and if by some Miracle it decides to do something that kills Dio, I hope it goes off soon enough then a Sub-Conscious time stop.

Then change the profile, if there is no need for revision.

Ok

I thought it was affecting a stand. If a human can handle it, then that's more of the hax being terrible than having a resistance or surviving such an ability.

Well I mean, passively copying HA DIO is an ability that matters. Or BFR to a non-existent timeline in a non-existent multiverse.

That was only the Power Drain. And I'm saying it'll affect DIO not his stand. (Although his stand would be affected by association)

Well yeah, but kinda locked, hence why gotta do all the other profiles Then the locked ones in one go.

No his mind was litterally ejected out of his head.

>instantly copying a tier 2 power potentially above it.

Instantly? And DIO can BFR, not the only one.

Not trye. Fun fact. Part 6 confirmed, if DIO was not strong willed, his stabd would have killed him, run wild and destroy the world. Connected but not connected where the world can not function without him and vice versa.

And DIO has the powers too man.

Ohyeah BFR.

I Suuuuurrrrrreeee hope that it decides to use BFR over it's absolute Plethora of other abilities and that it activates in time :)

@Gar already pointed out only Power Drain takes a while.

Also that comment was about HA DIO not being infinite speed while TWOH is. Tho J-Man debunked it.

There is a HUGE difference between "Not taking a while" and "Being the perfect move that counters thought activated time Stop at the start of the match"

@J-Man again, not arguing power drain on TWOH, I'm arguing on DIO himself.

@Gar what? I already said its passive, as in, always active. Its not activated like thought based time stop which gives it a massive advantage. And again, I said Power Drain on DIO not the TWOH

@J-Man But isn't that because TWOH allows him to use the feats?

@Gar yeah, I think my comment about the Power Drain was being overshadowed due to the sea of comments, but if AoC takes DIO's ability to summon TWOH, instead of TWOH itself, then DIO basically loses access to his 2-A power by the time the match begins, which is why I said this is a stomp.

Yes and no. He had plenty if the feats without the stand active. Like the big ones.

And boy, has aoc ever instantly drained a tier 2. Both him and his stand have tier 2 power.

The stand wouldn't even be able to lend him that power tho.

No, he gains 2-A power via stand, I'm saying he loses the ability to use said stand's abilities (which doesn't have a tier mind you, its just an ability)

First off, not quite, DIO himself got boosted, he himself is tier 2, while yeah, He got the power from his stabd, he kinda gave himself the power. Like boy, look at him, DIO had fun amping the shit out if himself. Plus most of his powers come from himself. Not his the world. .

>stabds do not have tiers.

???????????????????????????????????? Literally what the shit.

Not sure what's with the calling me boy, but ok.

Also, if that was 100% true, he would just be tier 2-A.

>Obviously misinterpreting what I said.

I said, the ability to use a stand, not the stand itself.

Only slightly drunk. And he show no hostility.

No Because physical stats, litterally just that.

Point is, both have tuer 2 power.

Ah that's why.

• "The World Over Heaven (TWOH): The World Over Heaven is a Stand that heavily resembles the original The World's design, but is now accompanied in white-and-gold colors to signify its new form. It still attacks with physical strikes, and activates its ability by contact.
    • Reality Overwrite: DIO can overwrite any instance of reality by contact from either him or TWOH. With it, he can manipulate and change whatever he likes with said object. Either to possess a person or to erase them from all possible timelines, there are no limits to what he could do once he overwrites the object he touched."
Note how it's an ability that is derived from TWOH.

Cutting off TWOH's connection would remove that ability.

The ability to have a stand is not tier 2, its not part of a tier to begin with.

Yes unfortunately that means nothing when DIO himself passively negates tier 2 powers, or at the very least, how he can create universes like the over heaven dimension on a whim and the like and cutting off? So he can cut off the stand from himself? One can live without the other, but both are the same being.

Had aoc ever cut off a tier 2 power from the power source, or did anything he a tier 2 within am instant.

He has passive power negation now? You mean when he negated casualty manipulation?

Creating universes would be part of his Reality Warping wouldn't it?

By cutting off, I mean lose the ability to manifest his fighting spirit, which is what would happen.

Nope. I mean Homura technically did in the end of Rebellion with Power Drain (Preventing the Law of Cycles from reconnecting to Madoka), which AoC scales to, but I'm pretty sure the connection itself wouldn't be tier 2, much more so when non-tier 2 "power sources" (which in itself, is an oversimplification of the stand), have the same connection.

Yeah, exacrly that.

Overwrute=/=popping out universes.

Ya mean like ger? Cutting off his willpower?

And instantly at that? Man ya currently trying ta argue aoc can cut dio off from the world via dio not bei g tier 2 when even ignoring all other points , dio is the world. Cutting it off would be directly effecting both as both being the same. And >reconnecting.

Means not connected initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back