• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Ascension DIO VS Monika

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in-character
  • Low 2-C versions
HA DIO:
Monika: 3 (@Drhorrible100, @FoxySonicMaster108, @Vizer04)
Inconclusive:

latest
tumblr_p0z6kvS00G1woet65o1_1280.png

Last edited:
Depends. Monika can overwrite people without even touching them, whereas DIO needs to hit them so unless DIO surprise attacks Monika, which isn't really his style, the fight pretty much goes to Monika.

She doesn't start with nep, it says there she normally has a physical body, her nep only happens when she erases herself.

Low 2-C dio can overwrite without contact.

This is fair

She doesn't start with nep, it says there she normally has a physical body, her nep only happens when she erases herself.

Low 2-C dio can overwrite without contact.

This is fair
I don't remember DIO being able to overwrite without contact, then again its been a while since I've played the game but I thought it required his fists?

I don't remember DIO being able to overwrite without contact, then again its been a while since I've played the game but I thought it required his fists?
Originates from fists much like GE, SF, etc's abilities. But doesn't inherently need direct contact, at least not always.

His second key mentions that he doesn't need to touch stuff, and on the final fight he overwrote everything around with gestures

What about when Jotaro throws the rings at him? If he didn't need his fists couldn't he just gesture and heal the damage?
Comes from his fists. He may not need direct contact at all times, but if his fists get damaged, he cant use it temporarily due to his ability being sourced from said damaged fists.

...are people seriously still saying that HA DIO needs to touch to overwrite when is from over an year from when we clarified such misconception on his profile?

...are people seriously still saying that HA DIO needs to touch to overwrite when is from over an year from when we clarified such misconception on his profile?
Nah, he joined just yesterday. It's all good.

Well it says on the profile he can overwrite without touching AFTER absorbing the holy corpses and souls so is the DIO in the fight against Monika Absorbed DIO or PreAbsorbed DIO?

"I assure you Jotaro, taking these semi nude selfies of this bisexual vampire that's kinda, sorta related to us was totally necessary to finding and defeating him while another version of him tries to fight a high school girl that apparently sees things." anyway following

He can incap her i think, but erasing her would pretty much give her the win.

Yeah this isn't a stomp but dio is a pretty big disadvantage depending on what he does, pretty sure he erases in character soooooo

He can incap her i think, but erasing her would pretty much give her the win.

Yeah this isn't a stomp but dio is a pretty big disadvantage depending on what he does, pretty sure he erases in character soooooo
didn't Monika survive being erased from existence? because she still existed despite her character file being deleted
That or soul steal. Either depending on the mood tbh.
I don't see how Monika gets around this though.

Either Monika or Inconclusive, leaning more towards Inconclusive because either DIO just steals her soul (or wins through BFR, just saw the new post while typing this out.) or Monika erases.

Whats the likelihood of DIO giving Monika the Valentine treatment and only partially overwrite her? If he tried that then its a win for Monika

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back