• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Here ya go, he never overwrote valentine completely BECAUSE he was a superior stand user. Not to mention he doesn't even consider just brainwashing valentine which makes me think that he can't brainwash people that are strong enough mentally, and Monika definitely is strong mentally

Here ya go, he never overwrote valentine completely BECAUSE he was a superior stand user. Not to mention he doesn't even consider just brainwashing valentine which makes me think that he can't brainwash people that are strong enough mentally, and Monika definitely is strong mentally

He said
It'd be such a shame to kill a superior stand user like you
That's why I never overwrote you completely
What part of this implies that he couldn't have overwritten him

Here ya go, he never overwrote valentine completely BECAUSE he was a superior stand user.
What. He spams RO lmao. And he didn't because he respects Valentine.
Not to mention he doesn't even consider just brainwashing valentine which makes me think that he can't brainwash people that are strong enough mentally, and Monika definitely is strong mentally
That's not how it works. You either resist Corruption (in this case RW based) or you don't.

Regardless, would Monika's NEP activate if DIO absorbs her soul? As the ones who get their soul absorbed from him don't really die, but just remain inactive until the soul returns to the body.

It'd be such a shame to kill a superior stand user like you
That's why I never overwrote you completely
What part of this implies that he couldn't have overwritten him
Keep watching, I wasn't referring to that one quote when I said that. When Valentine refused to serve him, instead of brainwashing him, he destroys him, which makes absolutely no sense (to me at least). Besides the one true thing that makes DIO lose is this: He is a extreme bragger. He's way more likely to think he's won, brag about it, and monika wins in the mean-time. Also Monika has one thing that DIO doesn't have any resistance to

Keep watching, I wasn't referring to that one quote when I said that. When Valentine refused to serve him, instead of brainwashing him, he destroys him, which makes absolutely no sense (to me at least). Besides the one true thing that makes DIO lose is this: He is a extreme bragger. He's way more likely to think he's won, brag about it, and monika wins in the mean-time. Also Monika has one thing that DIO doesn't have any resistance to
That's literally how DIO does things even in canon. Instead of brainwashing Kakyoin or Polnareff again, he wants to kill them because now they're enemies to him.

Still Monika has one thing DIO doesn't, and has no resistance to
This being plot manipulation and awareness of the 4th wall. The latter doesn't have much use but the former does. She can just change the plot so that DIO loses interest in her, or
have him commit suicide
. No counter, he has no resistance to plot manipulation whatsoever

Also why would these two fight in the first place? Lol. I mean neither of them has anything the other wants, DIO doesn't have the power to change the game so that Monika is a dating option, and Monika has no knowledge of the Holy Corpse or anything he may want to know

Last edited:
Also a quick question. What are the general requirements for winning a battle? I am new so I have no clue what it takes other than the fact that killing and BFR are ways of winning

Also a quick question. What are the general requirements for winning a battle? I am new so I have no clue what it takes other than the fact that killing and BFR are ways of winning
Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
Thanks a bunch. Now give me a moment I am going to assess the two fighters and see who is more likely to win the battle from the logic that has been put above

I can say the same about HA DIO winning with BFR/Corruption/Soul Steal, which are thought based as well.
Alright these are the current stats:
DIO has a 42.857143% chance of winning, with Monika having a 57.142858% chance of winning (she has the advantage because DIO could go for the kill and EE, therefore activating the NEP form)

Regardless, would Monika's NEP activate if DIO absorbs her soul? As the ones who get their soul absorbed from him don't really die, but just remain inactive until the soul returns to the body.
I guess so, she still can act even when we erase all her files/informations directly in the game settings in the computer, and Doki Doki characters like Monika knows that they are just a lump of data, but still can act even after we erase it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back