• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter
A few powers that Zeppeli should have that he doesnt.

Some type of sonar

Actual sonar

Statistic amplification with the Guard technique (Wekapipo can do it too, even used it on Stephen to protect him from an explosio) and via amplifying habits.

Pain Maniulation, but only in the sense that he can dull pain (and calm others making them at peace), used in his executions.

Water manipulation

Limited X-Ray/Water Manipulation.

Minor mud manip although i dont know if you'd really count that as mud manip.

Dont know if you'd count this as anything but rock manipulation? dont know if that really warrants it but there's the scan.

Gyro uses illusions twice, contrary to the profile, against Avdol and Disco.

Enhanced senses, even better with the spi.

Johnny

Johnny has small size type 8-9 (dont know which, he can just go infinitely small) with act 3 (only lasts for a few seconds at a time though) and some really good body control. It's also technically Dimensional Storage.

Gyro and Johnny should have High-Low/Mid-Low Regenerationn with the zombie horse, which is standard equipment (gotten around volume 5, may or may not have it after D4C Part 5 though), a string that can heal wounds and such things like reattaching mutilated body parts within a short time span. It's limited though, Gyro and Johnny only have so much of it. I dont really wanna gather a bunch of scans for it as theyre scattered all throughout the part so here's a link to the wiki for it. Johnny also has herbs that he brings with him usually which accelerate the healing of his nails.

Johnny also is no longer paraplegic upon getting Act 4. (he starts movings his legs awhile before that though, when he first obtains the legs of the corpse specifically, he just cant walk till he gets Act 4, Johnny also implies that Act 4 can do BFR to those effected by the infinite spin, going by the visuals, it appears to be the infinitely small gap and the location between dimensions, although that's just my conjecture, it's kinda vague).

Range for standard bullets, according to Johnny is over 10 meters with ease. May need to find a good shot of him shooting far and calc it to figure out an actual distance though. that may work well.

And Damage Transfer with holes, he moved a lethal wound trying to get to his heart off his body onto a tree and he shot a butterfly but moved the hole onto Soundma.

Minor Body Control for Act 4 via "The inside of its curtain-like body is hollow, and its face can move around like the Zaku's mono-eye. Up until 3, it hid behind its host, but this one is battle-ready."

—Hirohiko Araki, JOJOVELLER Stand Guide page 256

That quote.

What? What was wrong for Wekapipo?

Oh my bad, the second scan didnt upload to the album. Fixed.

Ok, most of it in my opinion is kinda straitforward and blatant.

It's the rock/mud manip on gyro, dimensional BFR for Act 4 (it's extremely vague on what he even means though by being sent to another dimension so would like opinons on that) and the first link (mostly because i dont even know what he's doing with the spin, all thats shown is that he does a thing then uses it to find johnny, kinda vague on the exact mechanics due no dialouge) that im unsure on.

Bump before I go to sleep.

The sonar should be a form of air manip.

Most of the things in the OP are good but the Regenerationn is healing, the former is automatic and Zombie Horse is "medicine".

Ok (although it'd be healing on par with high-low), zombie horse is maybe medicine, we dont know, Johnny seemed to think it was a stand ability and Gyro was like haha you think to much.

I'll check it out later, I dont mind if it's listed as healing and not Regenerationn.

I forgot, the pain manip needs panels. I know it's legit but the profile would need to show them.

I'll gather them later, I'm a tad busy atm. Give me a few hours.

Actually would the steel ball be empathic manipulation or something like it? It puts one at peace if applied directly (if i recall Gyro's father actually uses it to calm a raging criminal, would have to look for it though, could be wrong), not exactly useful in direct combat or even used much if at all but it's something he can do.

Maybe, depending on the panels. It would make sense with all the other stuff it can do and the stuff Hamon can do.

I'll gather the panels and post in an hour or so. Was busy most of today.

Some panels.

Not entirely sure it's pain/empath manip though anymore of if it's like paralysis inducement.

Martial Arts and sword mastery though the latter is kinda useless given he doesnt use swords (same with wekapipo, he's implied to know how to weild a sword in battle but opts out to use the steel ball in his duel).

Would that fall under info analysis for Dio? He does it again later on but it's kinda insane on how accurate and detailed his predictions are via the info he gained, even knowing exactly when Valk would step on a twig and in how many steps.

You may have to read the full chapter though, to many panels to save.

Yes it's not pain or empath manip, just poetic. It being Status Effect Inducement is good, his Biological Manip should be elaborated with that as well.

For Diego it's not really that, just very, very good Enhanced Senses, and Genius Intelligence, which he (and Giorno) should have. For the former power, iirc he also felt Valentine being near while he actually was in another dimension.

Also the thing Johnny says about him should be his quote in his Scary Monsters pics. Johnny's father saying that what's the point in winning in a race if DIO isn't in it should be in his normal pic.

I though the same, especially given a line later implying that if missed there would be pain.

True, although I've seen others get info analysis for comparable things but good enhanced senses and genius intell is fine i guess. Diego actually as some really good senses feats, some of which are bordering on stupiditly broken so fair enough.

Not sure what you're talking about? The hunger quote?

Anyway, you fine on martial arts and sword mastery, given Gyro is skilled enough to hit targets with a less then 0.1mm difference.

Yeah the one about him stealing everything from life.

Martial arts and sword mastery are correct.

Ok I think that may be it but I'm gonna give Part 7 a quick skim over to see if there's anything else but that.

https://imgur.com/a/5GgkfJs

A case of minor illusion ceation, sonar and enhanced senses (for being able to even feel the sonar). Thought I'd post that, would be more evidence.

Oh, damage transferal, for gyro, already mentioned on the profile.

>final secret ability

Press X to Doubt.

https://imgur.com/a/mFrxdlO

Actually, there still may be a case for the calming aspect of the steel balls to be made if you combne that scene with the scene posted already, opinions?

https://imgur.com/a/4TAta5O

Steel Ball Range is actually 20-30 meters, heavily implied to be the range that they can still harm targets while anything after is only superficial so isnt the maximum throwing distance, only the effective throwing distance.

https://imgur.com/a/lcvrnuD

Flattening of the body, biological manip, which he already has but may count toward something else as well.

As for enhanced senses in the snowy panels, i was slightly mistaken, it seems both times where with a steel ball, he should still have enhanced senses due to being able to sense the vibrations in pinpoint accuracy in that instance along with the avdol scene but it's just to a much lesser degree as the balls are doing a lot of the work. maybe this too?

Maybe instictive reaction for gyro, read from here to the end of the diego battle. (also clairvoyance with scan/corpse eye, can track other corpse parts through visions, even kilometers away, and funny shows clairvoyance later on).

Johnny should be at least wall level in durability I guess, we list horses as wall, and Johnny was beaten up for literal hours by his horse initially, a full night up till like 10am, being kicked multiple times directly (would also serve as more evidence for wall gyro, he can punch johnny in the face hard enough to make him spit blood).

lifting strength upgrade as well, he can hold his body weight with one hand and only the fingers for a length of time (stops a man with one hand panels prior too).

Johnny can move his legs upon the end of the soundman arc, it was due to the spine, not the legs.

I don't see the instictive reactions in that chapter. Johnny was getting hurt and we don't know how much he got damaged. The lifting strength upgrade could be a crazy power of the spin I think.

The rest is good.

Did you read the next chapter as well? I said read to the end of the Diego battle/race, it's mentioned in the following chapter but the end of that chapter is needed to understand it.

Johnny was getting hurt? If youre talking about the wall level horse thing, we do, we actually see him get launched him into a fence and breaks it. link. On top of like 12 hours worth of getting ragdolled (only to walk it off an hour later).

I wouldnt call it apart of the spin, Gyro explicitly notes that Johnny has really good upper body muscles when he does it. He uses the spin to lock Johnny in place but Johnny is doing the lifting, as said by Gyro.

Anyway here's the specific line from Diego that implies the reactions, given what Gyro was doing it should be fine, I linked the entire arc so there was actual context.
X4 (9)

Idk what Gyro was doing, it could have been anything. Something saying that he can instinctively or consciously know moves from others should be good.

Can a normal human survive that too?

Ok then.

I gave the link, although it was edited so you may not have seen it yet.

Honestly? Definitely not for as long as Johnny did, horse accidents aint no joke, many die from simply falling off horses let alone being ragdolled and thrown around hard enough to smash fences. Only to get up and walk it off. At one point it was the leading cause of death, funnily enough Gyro mentions that as well.

Im assuming ok is for the lifting strength, issue is I wouldnt know where to put it, Gyro does attribute it to Johnny himself but what that'd put him at idk.

And to make sure, calming others fine right? Gyro did it to the berserk woman and Gregorio did it to that yelling criminal.

Chariot190 said:
many die from simply falling off horses
Hmm.

Ok wall level should be good given how he got smashed through wood.

Yes.

The calming is good. It could have been more clear tho, he doesn't have more feats on this?

Yeah, Johnny's brother actually dies that way. Press F. (along with that one superman actor, although that's a tad real).

Ok.

Ok.

It could have, but given that Gregorio was called to calm a criminal and he seemingly does so and Gyro specifically notes that he calmed the woman, through the steel balls of course, it should be fine. Those are the only two tines that I can think of, it's used usually to calm criminals in executions and while transporting to cells, so if it aint in a flashback, that's probably the only examples.

One final thing, acrobatics for Diego and maybe johnny?

Diego does flips and ***** all the time, hell he even did a handstand on his horse to flex, and Johnny im unsure, he has done some very acrobatic things before like doing flips over others and avoiding attacks via utilizing his nails to jump and do twirls but due to his legs he's also super not acrobatic. And for flattening is that only biological manip or does that fall under something else?

Once answered, that should be all, I havent found anything other then what ive posted here for the Gyro and Johnny. Other then like a movement speed feat but that has to be calced so that's it's own thing.

Gregorio's feat should likely be mentioned for context.

Acrobatics for Diego is very correct but I don't remember any instance of Johnny doing that.

Flattening is only Biological Manip, yes. Sometimes is toon force but I'm resisting myself to say that this is the case here.

That's almost everything good then.

Plan on it, I already gathered all the feats and scans to link.

https://********.org/chapter/24477/4 here's him doing it once, there's a few times throughout the part but usually doesnt happen due to obvious reasons.

I thought maybe it would be minor size manip/shapeshifting as he could force johnny to fit through a metal grate but ok.

Ok.

He should have it then.

Actually you're right, it's Elasticity. Idk how I miss that I'm even aiming to give that in some verse I support based on many characters just crouching.

Didnt even know that was a power, ok should be good then.

Im gonna make a zombie horse page so it can be linked to the profiles in the standard equipment. Ill link the profiles after im done so you ca check to see if the edits are fine, I will link the scans of course on the profile.

Well shit, one last thing for Johnny, Tusk should have size manipulation or whatever becoming a flat surface is listed under and creation/life manip, the energy left by it's final shot in Part 8 eventually became the stand Les Feiulles. (which has some minor properties of the spin and even resembles ball breaker, which is neat).

Also possibly probability manipulation/misfortune? At the very least he can transfer diseases (which would be a type of disease resistance in the same way giorno can retroactively res diseases) and non damage from others using ACT4 and induce unfortune effects like a boulder moving 30 feet to crush someone (i think, that or it was the power to move things fast). https://********.org/chapter/60162/9

https://i.imgur.com/JLblxAN.jpg Confirmed, Gyro can numb the skin.

Gyro's profile needs to show the links of the evidence in the new things he has, those that are already in his Notable Attacks & Techniques are fine to not show. His Spin section there would preferably need subsections to make it all less messy, like one for Biological Manipulation and one for Body Puppetry.

Resistance to bfr is wrong, the idea of resisting that in most profiles is already inaccurate as bfr is an idea of doing something, not a power. The holes were just following Valentine through the portals he always lets open. How do we know that this isn't how Love Train works?

Back