• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Gyro Addition

Gyro has numerous examples of Body Control, I've been working on Part 7 rewrites for soon to be Part 7 CRT overhaul thing.
The thing in question is the Guard Technique.
I guess if you want to add that bit now that's fine, here's the relevant scans including references.
See, now if you're working on it then I can definitely wait so it can all be added in at once, that isn't a problem for me.
But at least it's acknowledged, which is good

Gyro, Diego, Funny are mostly done, just some rewording to make things more concise and to save on some clutter (Might transition to a feat box, it's come in handy with the Baoh and Solid drafts I'm working, helps compile all the feats without cluttering up the stat justifications), basically everything is gathered for them already, may as well consider them done.

It's really just Johnny that needs to be finished, despite being the main character he's the dude I started last. Besides finishing him up and tossing out a few calcs that need to get eval'd p̵r̵o̵b̵a̵b̵l̵y̵ ̵j̵u̵s̵t̵ ̵g̵e̵t̵ ̵a̵r̵m̵o̵r̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵l̵o̵o̵k̵ ̵a̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵m̵, it's basically done for the whole part.
t̵h̵o̵u̵g̵h̵ ̵M̵3̵X̵ ̵b̵e̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵k̵i̵l̵ ̵m̵i̵g̵h̵t̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵a̵ ̵i̵s̵s̵u̵e̵

Back