• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gyro's profile does link to the new things that he has, it's all linked in the notable attack and technique section.

Probably but that aint something I'd want to do, wouldnt know where to start.

Resistance to bfr is exactly what we have it as though. And BFR is literally a power and ability page, that's a wiki issue, not a gyro/johnny issue.

>The holes were just following Valentine through the portals he always lets open. How do we know that this isn't how Love Train works?

What are you even talking about? Funny explicitly tries to send the holes to another universe and is astounded that it didnt work when he put the holes between newspapers. And the other feat, the holes entered love train's gap and managed to make it onto his body despite being fired from outside the gap in space while funny was already inside of it, that isnt something the holes should be able to do if they didnt have some sort of spatial bypass. We know how Love Train works, it's explained, multiple times, that shouldnt even be a question.

Oh, the tabber was a good idea, that's actually not bad. Although Steel Balls should be Spi instead, he doesnt need the steel balls to utilize the effects, that's just the best way to do so, he can do it with any spherical object, even by himself at times.

Edit: The instictive reaction shit was done without the spin, it was him trying to tap into the real's man world that allowed him to do that.

They are holes, they can go between newspapers because they are flat. Valentine was surprised that they could follow him.

No? Did you not read what Funny said? He himself said that D4C cant send them to another dimension, at all, if they came back from it (ignoring that this feat happens after the ability change so your point is retconned past a certain point) he would of said they came back from it or that he cant bfr because they just come back. No, he was very clear that he cant send them away at all with D4C, which is also supported by the fact that the holes can enter love train from the outside in without getting bfr'd. Plus even going by your line of logic, that would only work if the holes were partially moved between dimensions, otherwise the metaphorical portal wouldnt exist any longer.

Gonna be honest, if you want to make that claim, prove it, because your claim is contradicted by what we see and what is said.

Chariot190 said:
Although Steel Balls should be Spi instead
This is correct, although are you sure all the evidence is shown? He wasn't showing Enhanced Senses by himself and now Diego doesn't show the why of his Genius Intelligence.

Chariot190 said:
Well shit, one last thing for Johnny, Tusk should have size manipulation or whatever becoming a flat surface is listed under and creation/life manip, the energy left by it's final shot in Part 8 eventually became the stand Les Feiulles. (which has some minor properties of the spin and even resembles ball breaker, which is neat).

Also possibly probability manipulation/misfortune? At the very least he can transfer diseases (which would be a type of disease resistance in the same way giorno can retroactively res diseases) and non damage from others using ACT4 and induce unfortune effects like a boulder moving 30 feet to crush someone (i think, that or it was the power to move things fast). https://********.org/chapter/60162/9

https://i.imgur.com/JLblxAN.jpg Confirmed, Gyro can numb the skin.
Body Control is good. Idk if the creation/life manip comes from Act 4.

The other should be a Part 8 key or with the full Jesus parts, transfer diseases is something Funny should have as well (his Biological Manipulation should be Damage Transferal and have the former power as a part of it, and then Disease Manipulation)

Yeah, because the feat you linked for enhanced senses is semi-wrong, I said above that I was a tad mistaken on that albeit he should still have enhanced senses, just to a lesser degree, examples would include that, sensing the cacti via vibrations and the rain. All are linked on the profile, I just didnt really know where to put it so I threw it in the spin category. Although not the rain thing, I forgot. As for Diego, I just quickly did that, I noticed he has a bunch of broken links so I'm gonna go get links to replace those first before sourcing everything on him.

No, the life/creation comes from ACT4 and infinite rotation, not ACT3, it's a feat from Part 8, Johnny's final spin remained after his death and became its own stand that is still around in omdern day that even random civillians know about. The disease transfer I'm gonna say is just a normal ACT4 thing, Johnny explicitely notes that he will never use the corpse again (as it would harm others) thus he will take the burder into his own hands, shoots himself and his kid, and takes on the burden of the disease himself saving his kid.

Act 3 was a typo, seems kinda odd that he stole the corpses to do something his own Stand could do.

Not really, ACT4 can move the disease from one to another, but that's seemingly all it could do, Johnny would have to sacrifice himself or something else to save his kid, in the end he choose to sacrifice himself because the corpse saved his wife but put it on his kid, and he was getting sick of it and how it seems good but onky causes pain. Although the narration did make note of the fact johnny placed his kid on the corpse, it's kinda vague now that I look at it.

At the very least a possibly should suffice it's vague on what happened exactly but we know for a fact ACT4 did something, at the very least he interfered with the corpse doing its thing.

Anyway, for Johnny, the planned changes, havent done it yet because im waiting for the ok.

Johnny - acrobatics, zombie horse healing.

Act 2 - damage tran

Act 3 - Body Control, temporary small size and dimensional storage. Spatial manip (this should already be on there) and resistance to spatial bfr (given that Funny explicitly said D4C cant send it to other dimensions and it managed to enter love train) with the holes. Although those feats may be act 2, or act 2 only after johnny learned of the wormhole infinity tech, it's technically act2 but it's act2 post act3 if that makes sense?

Act 4 - BFR (sends others to a different dimension eventually upon getting hit by the infinite spin, Johnny claims that funny was sent to another dimension, Diego says the chick ACT4 killed seems to of been sent to an alternate dimension and iirc johnny says that he himself will get sent somewhere), Life/Creation Manip (created a stand via the final shot, the power to move things instantaneously was left behind and became a stand, not combat applicable but its a power he has), Body control (the zaku eye thing and the fact it can flatten itself and spread itself far) technically also surface scaling because that's a power i guess,

Updated durability due to being thrown around by his horse and straight up super kicked by it when he initiated ACT4 for the first time.

Update lifting strength for being able to hold his body weight with only his fingers for awhile, which Gyro even makes nte that Johnny has strong upper body muscles when he does that to him.

Update the nail range to 10+ meters.

Fix a handful of broken links.

Healing with zombie horse.

Remove paraplegic from weakness for act4, make note that he isnt paraplegic past act2 although he still cant walk or move normally.

Unsure what to classify the Part 8 shit as, although the act to move things instanteously may be support that it was ACT4's doing as that fits the description of what happened, should make note though that ACT4 at the end of Part 7 can be used without a horse (although that may not mean he can use the inifinite spin without utilizing the golden rectangle power) and Johnny can transfer the spin through objects and even use it himself seemingly. 1.

Make note he has the full corpse in part 8 i guess as you said.

Anyway, I'm going mia. I'll check back in like ten hours or something lke that.

What Eficiente accepted is probably fine to apply.

That's why I'm bumping, not certain on what exactly Efi said was fine. And I wanna make sure it's all fine before changing anything.

I still don't agree with the resistance to (spatial) bfr.

Chariot190 said:
Act 4 - BFR (sends others to a different dimension eventually upon getting hit by the infinite spin, Johnny claims that funny was sent to another dimension, Diego says the chick ACT4 killed seems to of been sent to an alternate dimension and iirc johnny says that he himself will get sent somewhere), Life/Creation Manip (created a stand via the final shot, the power to move things instantaneously was left behind and became a stand, not combat applicable but its a power he has), Body control (the zaku eye thing and the fact it can flatten itself and spread itself far) technically also surface scaling because that's a power i guess,
This would need evidence so I can evaluate it, all the rest is good.

I know you dont, but that sounds like an issue with wiki standards, not the actual power of Tusk. BFR is listed as a power, Tusk's holes are immune to D4C's power to BFR as stated by Funny himself and the holes could also bypass Love Train despite being fired from outside of it, that's two clear cut cases of ignoring bfr. If you dont want BFR to be a thing I dont know what to say, BFR is literally listed under the powers and abilities category. I'm fine if you dont agree with it, but ya gonna have to make a thread about BFR as a whole, I can conceede if you do that because I definitely understand your point, BFR is a super vague thing to even have as a power, I kinda agree that it shouldnt be used like that (although itd still be spatial manip and resistance to spatial manip for the holes even after the fact). If you can at least agree on the latter then I'm fine with the agreed decisions.

https://imgur.com/a/tVdaKi8 Two examples, make sure to read the text, there's another mention as well but that should suffice for now.

If you want evidence for the life/creation manip and the body control, I've already linked both above.

https://imgur.com/a/RizfO5a Body control/flattening, i uploaded the panels out of order by accident though.

https://imgur.com/a/EMxiQX8 some of the life/creation manip, I cant link all of it because that would require linking you three full on chapters where the stand it created was featured but there's the actual creation of the stand, the energy from ACT4's shot was left behind and became the ginko leaves stand.

It didn't bypassed Love Train, only the damage was misfortune.

ACT 4 bfring to another dimension is good (I have no idea why does it do that).

Body control and flattening (Elasticity) were good, I think I accepted them before.

The life manip/creation seems more like a side effect of dying, which would just be life manip without creation. Limited that and Power Bestowal could go, as pointless as it may be.

I'm gonna have to correct you on that. Johnny fires it on the ground, it enters love train, crawls up valentine's leg then when it inflicts the damage the damage gets flung away, which is something we know love train can do, it can heal all damage instantly and send it elsewhere but the holes themselves could enter love train with zero issue without getting flung, it's only the damage that did. If the super op instakill holes arent considered misfortune then idk what to tell you but im gonna have to disagree with that given that far less was considered misfortune. Here's the link agai. Not that it matters, I'm sure we can both agree that D4C trying to BFR the holes then failing and Funny explicitly noting that D4C couldnt send the holes to another dimension (not could but the holes came back or he tried but it ultimately failed, could not send away, meaning they werent sent away to begin with), should suffice for ACT3 resistance to spatial manip and the like.

Ok. If I had to guess it's being BFR'd to the infinitely small point between dimensions given how the effect looks almost if not exactly, identical to the infinity point and that's the only dimension that tusk even has access toward, but that's only my guess.

You agreed with body control but the elasticity was for Gyro, not Tusk. Ok.

Not quite, it isnt a byproduct of dying, if you pay close attention, you see Johnny touch the ginko leaves while he still has his spin activated while still alive and the act of him doing so caused his death, it wasnt a byproduct of him dying it was a byproduct of the infinite spin (given act4 was out), which makes sense given that it's supposed to last forever, if left alone unhibited it makes sense it would eventually become its own entity. Not to say it's applicable in anyway but it is something he can do. Although it does say that ACT4 had the power to move things instantaneously, which upon further inspection, is probably why the boulder crushed Johnny, it was moved instantly on top of him, dont know what power that would be, probably nothing he doesnt already have but it should be mentioned in his notable attack and technique section.

@Chariot Do you think you can summarize what's left to do here with its evidence in a new thread or comment?

I can, but I've been busy the last day or so.

I'll do it later when I have a bit of time.

Ok to put simply, what needs to be done is to add the temp small size/dimensional storage (act 3) plus body control (johnny with act 3), the limited life manipulation/power bestowal (act 4), acrobatics (johnny), spatial manip (act 3), portal creation (act 3), bfr (act 4), damage transferal (act 2), updated statistics to wall level durability, 10+ meters for the range of bullets (act 1, higher in act 2, 3), explain in his weakness secton when he stops being paraplegic and can walk again update lifting strength to i honestly dont know (peak human maybe? lifting your own body weight with just your finger tips a feat that most cant even do longer then like 4 seconds so idk, I'd put likely peak human if it was me) Add zombie horse and healing with it and body control/elasticity (act 4). Plus some broken links being changed.

Everything has been agreed upon, the only thing that hasnt been agreed upon is the holes that act 3 leaves having resistance to spatial BFR, me and Efi disagree upon that, so we need a tie breaker in this case, but the thread has been dead other then efi and me.

And Diego needs I think basically just a general rehaul of his intel and stamina section to justify his feats. Kinda lacking any details, while legit, there aint any justification.

Anyway, i do have everything written out, and copy+pasted onto a note, I can update Johnny's profile at anytime, the lack of a final agreement on the last ability is the only reason that I have yet to do change anything as i dont want to update a profile with a nonagreed upon ability.

Ok, I'll wait to see if anyone else replies or if Efi has a rebuttal, if neither happen within 24 hours, I'll update the profile.

I can't really evaluate this without its evidence, which is why I asked for it. I know it's above in the thread but I will have to search for it first.

You already did so though, like three times?

@Eficiente

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Everything I accepted can be added, I thought there was other stuff without links.

No that's the issue, you havent agreed with the holes resisting spatial BFR.

I've linked it three times though, specifically the holes entering love train from the outside in and Funny failing to send them to a different dimension and then confirming himself that D4C cant send them away. There isnt any more evidence, but the evidence that there is has been posted already.

I admit I may be wrong on disagreeing with that, so other users should give their opinion with that. Sorry.

Are there any other knowledgeable staff members that you can ask for help?

Is actually explained that the holes are voids meaning there is nothing to send on another dimension

TL;DR They are litellary nothing so there isn't anything to send away

That's blatantly untrue. I read through all of Part 7 to make this thread, the holes arent voids, in fact the holes explicitly lead somewhere.

Source? Which chapter? I'll check. the holes have void like properties but the holes arent voids, theyre actually wormholes with some very weird properties.

Back