• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

gwenpool vs kiyotaka (1-0-4)

So no need to use katanas and guns against him
I just realized what Zetsu was saying after rereading lol. Turns out it depends on the moodset of Gwen, she'll use whatever weapon in her arsenal. There's a chance she sees him as a regular highschooler and there's a chance she will not care and blast him to bits.

Bad, her saving grace is her shield, that protects her.
Can Koji do something against the shield generator once it's active? Like break it with a barrage of attacks or something.
Also, can Gwen attack while the shield is active? Like being able to shoot Koji while the shield is active?

Can Koji do something against the shield generator once it's active? Like break it with a barrage of attacks or something.
Can't say, her shield did block a attack from Modok, but MF have unknow AP. Atleast the laser should have the capability to one shot her, so It scaler higher for her durability, so Ayanokoji need to have a way higher ap to break. Not that kiyo would do something like that, he probally try judo trown her into the ground.
Also, can Gwen attack while the shield is active? Like being able to shoot Koji while the shield is active?
Not sure, I don't think she ever try to do so, since she uses that shit once. Maybe? Atleast I don't see any reason for her can't do só.

Why would that matter tho.
It matters, and a lot.

Let me give you two scenarios:
  • Scenario one: Gwen knows about the fact that she would win if she thought that she's the MC.
  • Scenario two: Gwen doesn't know about the fact that she would win if she thought that she's the MC.
Now, let's say Kiyotaka starts to manipulate her to have her think of herself as a background character. If she knows (like the scenario one), then there would be no reason for her to stop thinking that she's the MC, but if she doesn't, then it would be easy to have her misguided. Because of the fact that she can always use even the worst of the willpowers to not get misguided by some mental manipulation.

Kiyotaka is a very bad opponent even for characters much smarter than Gwen. He always finds a weak point of the people to attack them psychologically and cause some change in them. Now, if we see here, then he's having quite literally getting a chance to have knowledge on his opponent. In that time, let's consider Kiyotaka does some profiling, which is one of his strongest points, then he would attack the weaker point of Gwen and manipulate her to think of herself as a background character.

Even if he doesn't cause her to, he can still cause her to have her at least drop the willingness to kill him instantly.

How good is Gwen's stealth mastery? Is it better than Ayanokoji's or able to hide from his enhanced senses?
If not koji can use his stealth to easily sneak away and hide from Gwen then head shot her with his compound bow.

Last edited:
The biggest question arising in my mind is...

Does she know she will win if she thinks of herself as the MC? 💀
I think? I kinda think she have a little awaress about that atleast.
Now, let's say Kiyotaka starts to manipulate her to have her think of herself as a background character.
Tbh, that gonna be hard even with knowlegement, because she gonna be blasting him with explosives.

Btw, her powers can fail If she face a more popular character.

The plot Will favor the more popular character more.

The only reason why Deadpool could actually lower her self-esteem is because she knew that Deadpool was a highly popular comic book character. Gwenpool has no knowledge on Ayanokouji in this fight, so why would she assume he's some super popular character? For all she knows, he's some random ass high schooler

Anyways I'm leaning towards incon. This fight kind of boils down to if Ayano can convince Gwenpool that she isn't the main character, which I don't have enough knowledge on Ayano's SI nor Gwenpools personality to come to a solid conclusion on if that will happen or not

Anyways I'm leaning towards incon. This fight kind of boils down to if Ayano can convince Gwenpool that she isn't the main character, which I don't have enough knowledge on Ayano's SI nor Gwenpools personality to come to a solid conclusion on if that will happen or not
Plus the fact Gwen is armed with High Powered weapons Ayanokoji can't dodge. But even this depends on the story Gwenpools is based off according to Fezz;
Yeah maybe, like, some other stories have her killing people and being ruthless, so...

Voting Kiyotaka because I think that he would be able to convince Gwen she's not the main character. It's pretty simple in practice, at least to me.

Kinda of a bad reasoning, but okay.
This fight kind of boils down to if Ayano can convince Gwenpool that she isn't the main character, which I don't have enough knowledge on Ayano's SI nor Gwenpools personality to come to a solid conclusion on if that will happen or not
Social Influencing is exactly as it is. The deciding factor is if Kiyotaka can convince Gwenpool she's not the main character? Social Influencing allows him to do that. Kiyotaka isn't limited to the examples given. They are just that, examples.

Social Influencing is exactly as it is. The deciding factor is if Kiyotaka can convince Gwenpool she's not the main character? Social Influencing allows him to do that. Kiyotaka isn't limited to the examples given. They are just that, examples.
Yeah but he needs good enough Social Influencing to actually do it. Simply having the ability doesn't automatically mean he can talk people into litteraly anything. You need actual decent proof that he would be able to convince someone who knows that they are the main character of a comic book series that they aren't the main character, you can't just say "he has Social Influencing so he can automatically do it"

There are real life people with Social Influencing abilities, but that doesn't mean they can talk litteraly anyone out of a fight instantly

Voting Koji

Koji managed to break down mentally people before so he has experience in it ig

Kei who even while being bullied would never share her secrets got rked mentally by Koji within a conversation of no more than 10 mins max

And recently Ichinose who may or may not have better willpower than Kei after the rumor incident

Koji tries to talk to her, ends up coughing, choking on his words or doing something embarrassing via Gwen's plot manipulation, probability manipulation and supernatural luck, lmao.

Koji tries to talk to her, ends up coughing, choking on his words or doing something embarrassing via Gwen's plot manipulation, probability manipulation and supernatural luck, lmao.
Her plot manip from what i have seen only works for life threatning scenarios

Voting Koji

Koji managed to break down mentally people before so he has experience in it ig

Kei after being bullied, so she was in a frail mental state, would got conviced by Koji with within a conversation of no more than 10 mins max

And recently Ichinose, who is in love with Kiyo, heard he say how he was lying and manipulating her all along, saying he din't actually care about her, got rekt mentally
Yeah, I not seeing how that is impressive. He also have to try to convice her while she tries to kill him, with her unloading guns and granades at him.

Back