• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

gwenpool vs kiyotaka (1-0-4)

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Pre-Awakening key is used for Gwenpool and current key for Ayano
Ayano have all his equipament
Speed equal
They start 40 meters apart outsight
Ayanokoji have full knowlegement

Votes:
Kiyopon: Catbowtie
o80jcnbvllp91.png

Best girl:
2987251_shockzndrawe_gwenpool.png

Both gets clowed on by Anastácia (Inco):Fallen_Angelicx, ThePrimalHunter, DeltaStriker22, Hiiilt

Last edited:
Given she doesn't seem to be that much analytical fighter, I assume she would underestimate Koji for just looking like a highschooler boy

Idk if she would go for guns and katanas against Koji given the scenario ngl

Given she doesn't seem to be that much analytical fighter, I assume she would underestimate Koji for just looking like a highschooler boy

Idk if she would go for guns and katanas against Koji given the scenario ngl
She has Telepathy meaning she can counteract his attacks against her and superior mobility given the fact she can Teleport making her difficult to hit. Her luck also makes it nigh impossible for Ayanokoji to hit her. What is Ayanokoji supposed to do exactly OP

Based on what im reading it doesn't matter what she thinks of her opponent, it matters what she thinks of herself. She thinks of herself as the MC of the universe even against those with power to affect the planet and could potentially destroy her and yet she continues to be deluded making their attacks miss her.

Based on what im reading it doesn't matter what she thinks of her opponent, it matters what she thinks of herself. She thinks of herself as the MC of the universe even against those with power to affect the planet and could potentially destroy her and yet she continues to be deluded making their attacks miss her.
No no, Not my point

What i mean is, When she sees a normal highschooler, She won't think anything special of Kiyotaka, Just an ordinary boy, So no need to use katanas and guns against him

Koji can use that to his advantage to catch her off guard

No no, Not my point

What i mean is, When she sees a normal highschooler, She won't think anything special of Kiyotaka, Just an ordinary boy, So no need to use katanas and guns against him
I mean I get what your saying but.... Why would seeing a random high schooler she's about to fight stop the delusions of her perceiving herself as the ultimate being?? It's a character trait. Infact, she would be more motivated to let Ayanokoji face despair knowing that nothing he does will affect her. Unless he can manage to somehow destroy her ego will she stop perceiving herself as the Main character.

He have knowlegement, he can social influencie her too.
I see so he knows she has a high ego that stops her from being harmed. How will he use that as an advantage in this battle?
Does he social influence characters through a means of stopping them from attacking him without using his fame or induce fear? I only remember him inducing fear after beating the crap out of his foes which the profile indulges.

Gwenpools could potentially win by continuously nuking the place with her custom grenades until the blast hits Ayanokoji since winning through CQC is not in her favor against him. SBA location is central park meaning Ayanokoji has limited places to hide and her grenades would destroy both his hiding place and him when he comes into contact with the heat.

Gwenpools could potentially win by continuously nuking the place with her custom grenades until the blast hits Ayanokoji since winning through CQC is not in her favor against him. SBA location is central park meaning Ayanokoji has limited places to hide and her grenades would destroy both his hiding place and him when he comes into contact with the heat.
Well, Gwenpool is not exactly a bloodlust person in general, so she may not want to kill Ayano right away. Atleast some incarnations are like that, so also may doing that.
@Fezzih_007 how does Gwenpool's portal creation work?
I don't remember 🤷‍♂️

Well, Gwenpool is not exactly a bloodlust person in general, so she may not want to kill Ayano right away. Atleast some incarnations are like that, so also may doing that.
Will she continue to think that after realizing she can't hit Ayanokoji due to his many CQC advantages? What can she do to disable Ayanokoji's reactions other from using her grenades?

I don't remember 🤷‍♂️
Oof. We can't make a summary off that then.

I see so he knows she has a high ego that stops her from being harmed.
I mean, It don't stop her for being harmed all the time, Spiderman as able to knock her out and web her UP one time. Trought I don't remember the exact context.
How will he use that as an advantage in this battle?
Well, knowing about her behavior and character, he can do a thing that happened in the comic which s kinda of a spoiler.

He can convice she not hot shit,so her plot Manipulation don't work anymore.

Will she continue to think that after realizing she can't hit Ayanokoji due to his many CQC advantages? What can she do to disable Ayanokoji's reactions other from using her grenades?
Yeah maybe, like, some other stories have her killing people and being ruthless, so...

I mean, It don't stop her for being harmed all the time, Spiderman as able to knock her out and web her UP one time. Trought I don't remember the exact context.
I see. It would be working for the most part though than not seeing she can survive entire volley attacks from Miles and Dr Doom which should be enough for a less versatile opponent like Ayano who relies on CQC for the most part.

Well, knowing about her behavior and character, he can do a thing that happened in the comic which s kinda of a spoiler.

He can convice she not hot shit,so her plot Manipulation don't work anymore.
Damn his Social Influencing must be strong as hell to do this. Noted tho.
Yeah maybe, like, some other stories have her killing people and being ruthless, so...
I see, so it depends on what mindset she's in. OP doesn't say anything about that.

It could go either way ngl, Ayanokoji could social influence her down to nothing with enough time and one shot her afterwards while Gwen could be a potential maniac given she's in the right story and nuke Ayanokoji to death with grenades. I'll vote incon for now.

How much knowledge does Koji have about the Plot manip, equipment and other abilities?
Has he read her comic or something like that? Knowing every possible way she's used her abilities and every way her abilities have been countered?
Does he have knowledge of her relationships with friends and family?

Also, how well would she do against Koji in H2H if he manages to close the distance?

How much knowledge does Koji have about the Plot manip, equipment and other abilities?
Has he read her comic or something like that? Knowing every possible way she's used her abilities and every way her abilities have been countered by other characters.
Does he have knowledge of her relationships with friends and family?
Full knowlegement.
Also, how well would she do against Koji in H2H if he manages to close the distance?
Bad, her saving grace is her shield, that protects her.

Gwen's only wincon is grenades here. If Ayanokoji knows about that then he'll sure as hell keep distance as detonation is fatal. The explosion if detonated even at point blank will not kill her no matter the distance since plot demands she lives so she'll comically be unaffected. I see no other way than incon personally

What about her Guns? Ayanokoji never dealt with a gun user before.
Well given that speed is equalized down to Superhuman. I'm sure Ayanokoji could aim-dodge them with the help of ANPR given the right firearm. Normal handguns can be evaded but Machine guns would be a fatal threat to Ayanokoji as they're far too fast and rapid. Either way she can deal with Ayanokoji's reactions sure.

Back