• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shisdfegehki
Sogiita Gunha

Tohno Shiki V.S. Sogiita Gunha

Starting distance of 1 kilometre.

Battle takes place in the middle of a crowded New York city.

1 hour of prep for both sides.

Victory by death or incap.

Shiki:

Gunha:

Profile only says at least 8-B for some reason. Unless there's an ongoing CRT I'm unaware of.

Well that kills this whole match... Does his speed change much? If so, I guess I could equalize speed?

Well then shiki still has the points to hit

But gunha just has to breath

Shiki can potentially set up an assassination during the prep time. He managed to blitz 30% Arcueid with a surprise attack, and she's physically capable of handling multiple Servants at once in combat.

I know it is necromancy but where is Shiki blitzed Arc? She mentioned that she understood that she was attacked after it was done. Arc said it was not a feat of Shiki's speed but a feat of his presence concealment.

if it's prep time for both what's the point ? i mean gunha is an idiot, sorry honorable, but will not just stand there eyes closed if his opponent is doing something

Back