• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Gunvolt takes this. He can basically dodge every punch from SP with Prevasion and has a good AoE attack with Flashfield

Jotaro's only chance here is if he uses timestop, apparently

Not voting yet

Gunvolt should take a win here tbh.

He should be able to evade all of Jotaro's attacks. I highly doubt Jotaro is even strong enough to really hurt him anyway and also like it was said above the Flashfield could provide good AoE damage. Gunvolt also has better hax like Extrasensory perception, Maganteism, and he's got Power Nullfication as well.

Not sure what Jotaro can do in this battle besides use the time stop which is limited to about 5 seconds.

So, I'll go with Gunvolt here.

I'll FRA it

But Jotaro Time Stop can come in handy, Gunvolt's Power Null really just works in very specific circumstances

Back