• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GUIRUGAMESHU finds someone who has better swordsmanship than SEIBA

SchroKatze

They/Them
Yeah, another Soujirou match.

Base Soujirou/3-D Soujirou.

F/Zero Gilgamesh.

Moral off, speed equalized, win via killing.

CNetyQ0
vs
56fd0b264ee212639b65f0331a3773b6

Gilgamesh is too arrogant to pull out what he needs to do to survive before Soujirou kills him with sword hax.

>Morals off

>Soujirou

Since when Soujirou had any morals to begin with?

And i guess Gilgamesh is bloodlusted?

Morals off really doesn't effect either of these people.

Things would change if Gilgamesh is serious, but that's not the case here from what I can see.

Oh i see Morals off doesn't affect them huh...

Considering Soujirou nature is to go out from the get go, this Gilgamesh wouldn't have a lot for him...

Sorry, I was going to put a "Morals: On", but by mistake I put them Off.

Sorry for my bad english.

I thought morals off meant bloodlusted which really would be best for Gil here, since otherwise he'll job horribly to Mibu.

Morals off and bloodlusted are two different things. Morals off means the character would be willing to kill a child to win even if he's normally a saint, but otherwise will act normally, for example. Bloodlusted means he hates the other side with a burning passion and wants their head on a spike no matter what it costs, and will go all out from the start. So every bloodlusted character has morals off, but not every character with morals off is bloodlusted.

well i mean his SNI is passive right? But he needs to read the info to take proper action doesn't he? and mibu will try to cut gil completely (the guy cuts a lot of things just slashing and motions tbf)

It's passive, but most of the time he holds it back, and even if he doesn't, he can still reject its information

I'd say make him serious

but he has to process it no? in other words its not "instant" just really fast in getting it?

Not really no. It's... idk how to explain, its basically he always knows exactly what to do to accomplish his goals in the optimal way. But most of the time he chooses to restrain it out of arrogance, and possibly a desire to see a new "plot" unfold.

ik he would use in serious but...like i said how long does it take to process it cause if morals off mibu will be slashing multiple dura negating slashes while ignoring distance in distortion

hmm idk even with SNI mibu has no morals aka he will instantly distort and attack with infinite speed slashes so... there is that Also no one restricts SBA for gil so he wins

Serious Gilgamesh is better for this match.

Also, I disagree that morals off doesn't affect Gilgamesh. He lives by certain principles that are different from what people consider "normal". Morals off would affect him, but it's not enough for him to go all out.

The attacks aren't infinite in attack speed, not technically. They simply ignore distance between them and their target, but they still only hit as fast as he can make the cut.

true it could be inconclusive as the two will launch their most effective attacks (gil's anti-regen because of SBA SNI's knowledge and mibu's distortion cutting and ignoring distance) with the potential to one-shot each other so there is that...i acknowledge morals off = Gil listening to SNI

I still don't believe in the KKK's low-godly regen. Nothing explains or justifies why they have it, especially when Habaki's ability treats High-Mid like it's special.

well you can ask ALRF though he needs to find it in the VN (ET of KKK when?? :p)

Back