• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guilty gear strive story spoiler discussion

For anyone who's already seen GG strives story mode, there's quite a bit of things to unpack including whole lot of new information.

But where to start first, but this guy "The original" or Happy chaos is what he called himself.

Yeah, and there's the conversation that happy chaos had with the universal that definitely peaked my interest. Mostly the line of I-no transcending the concept of time.

But other than that she literally become a higher dimensional entity at this point rather than just having the hax or attack potency at that level.

Cause now, I need more information on this observatory in Finland that detected I-no's presence when she became complete and started making everyone cry. I can only it's the same observatory stage in game referred to as the "12-Dimensional Flux Observatory" which even I have to say is a massive stretch to go just off of name alone and not what I can find possibly in the lore menu or the arcade mode for this game. Which is going to be hard right now until the 11th when it comes to PC, and I'm pretty sure no one on console looking on the lore page and archiving it.

I guess another thing I should bring up is nago with his aura sensing and his sword being able to negate sol's immortality.

and I'm pretty sure no one on console looking on the lore page and archiving it.
I could check tomorrow (as in the morning) 🤷‍♂️
Been playing it for the last few days, pretty good, never really got into the lore though but if there's something ya want me to check in particular I can do so.

I could check tomorrow (as in the morning) 🤷‍♂️
Been playing it for the last few days, pretty good, never really got into the lore though but if there's something ya want me to check in particular I can do so.
Hopefully if some of the name of the stages were actually the ones that got leaked, or hopefully if there's a description of some of these stages.

Finally got the game but no info labeled on any of the stages mentioned, but some new info on I-no and her relation to the backyard is interesting. She's less of a walking backyard but more of has backyard level authority.

Well, with the original having alot more influence in to why I-no is the way she is rather than just say completely all the backyard's influence.

And arcade mode for I-no definitely either pokes some really big holes or at least implies some stuff that happens after the end of the story.

I hate arch systems never made a English sub version of this cause hell this probably has more new information on the backyard and the tome of orgin.

So we're possibly talking High 1-C GG? Well damn....
I know there's that one stage that could get into 1-B but I don't use that since there's no page on it for the GG world and riding off it's name is kinda funny. But I'm wondering where your getting the high 1-C from.

I know there's that one stage that could get into 1-B but I don't use that since there's no page on it for the GG world and riding off it's name is kinda funny. But I'm wondering where your getting the high 1-C from.
Cause now, I need more information on this observatory in Finland that detected I-no's presence when she became complete and started making everyone cry. I can only it's the same observatory stage in game referred to as the "12-Dimensional Flux Observatory" which even I have to say is a massive stretch to go just off of name alone and not what I can find possibly in the lore menu or the arcade mode for this game. Which is going to be hard right now until the 11th when it comes to PC, and I'm pretty sure no one on console looking on the lore page and archiving it.

It's cool to see new people bringing out guilty gear scaling but this a little bit much. Weird but cool to at least see it out there.

Back