• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I saw them say omega is 40x baseline and jiren is above that in the jiren vs gogeta thread. Sooo dragon fist would severely damage UI goku but not one shot? Or did they decided on other ratings after that thread?

What I get from that blog is that Omega is 3-B and 3-A with his Minus Energy Ball, but the profiles say otherwise.

Now I'm more confused.

The Calaca said:
What I get from that blog is that Omega is 3-B and 3-A with his Minus Energy Ball, but the profiles say otherwise.

Now I'm more confused.
They pretty much decided to scale him to the ball for some reason. So he should be baseline at best if I'm being honest. So Goku would be 10x that with the Dragon Fist.

What's the current accepted measurement for champa and Beerus destroying the universe feat in the manga, well would have destroyed.

If Omega is baseline, Dragon Fist is just unquantifiably above baseline.

Where does Jiren 20x baseline come from? Because if it is as you mention, this is a clear stomp in Chouku's favor.

I thought the accepted measurement for champa and Beerus destroying the universe was 40x baseline there are 2 of them so GoDs in the manga are 20x and jiren is above that. But I really don't know.

What's this about outerversal saiyan saga? lol

Yeah bro all the dragon ball characters are going to be 1-A now. Beerus and whis are going to be High 1-A, Zeno and grand priest are tier 0.
9AD4BB3D-F3B9-4F31-999C-110B258EC224

If the 40x comes from universe's size, that thing was revised and it's now rejected unless the author confirms either a bigger or smaller size.

I suppose if Beerus and Champa are baseline, both would scale above them by an unknown amount just like how GTku scales above Omega with Dragon Fist.

The Calaca said:
If the 40x comes from universe's size, that thing was revised and it's now rejected unless the author confirms either a bigger or smaller size.
Wait, when did this happen?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
20x above baseline is the low ball actually....so yeah.

And After-Images don't increase speed at all, and will not bridge the speed gap in the slightest.

He CAN NOT USE KAIOKEN LOL, so just give up that argument.

Chouku has the advantage in literally every aspect man...
After Image is a speed based technique that makes you faster than your opponent by an exponential amount to the point they see after images. Of course if you are just completely in another speed tier then yeah you'd see their slow ass lmao.

Yes he can. Ultra Full Power 4 Saiyan has the energy to with stand it. Not only can 4 be held when knocked out, the tail helps stamina greatly & with him having full stamina & Gohan, Trunks, & Goten's energy would skyrocket the stamina in his body since it's adding his full stamina & more to him. All he has to do is take a hit, use after image, or use Instantaneous Movement to grab the other Goku then use final atonement & beyond to kill.

Power ain't everything fam. With the right abilities used Goku can win.

So it wouldn't be a one shot it would be a stomp. Just refreshed on the manga too, goku lasted a good bit of time as MUI. GT goku would die after he revives a barrage of punches he can't see coming.

@AKM Some months ago. Planet and universe size revisions. I don't have the links at hand.

@SSJ

Afterimages are just an after effect of moving too fast. Not a boost technique at all.

None of GTku's techniques are helping here.

Not to mention Chouku is aware that the tail is a weakspot and would aim for it.

The thing is that, he never has used KK in super Saiyan 4. Remember this guy is talking out of his ass, unless people actually agree with him just don't even bother.

Yeah I remember that thread, and Fairy Tail got revised as a result. Not DB IIRC. The map has clear evidence of the DB cosmos being bigger.

DTG499 said:
The thing is that, he never has used KK in super Saiyan 4. Remember this guy is taking out of his ass, unless people actually agree with him just don't even bother.
Noted. Good idea.

AKM sama said:
Yeah I remember that thread, and Fairy Tail got revised as a result. Not DB IIRC. The map has clear evidence of the DB cosmos being bigger.
Yea, DB Universe is clearly bigger than ours because just the mortal realm is stated to be infinite and expansive like ours, while we have the kaioshin realm, other world, and demon realm...

UchihaSlayer96 said:
But I just want to point out that Hakai GG is more likely than GToku using Kaioken lol
About 100% more likely because he has actually used the Hakai before.

The Calaca said:
@SSJ

. . .

Speed is equalized between Full Power SSJ4 Goku and Complete Super Saiyan Blue Goku. Ergo, Ultra Instinct will boost Chouku's speed, making him faster than GTku. Even if we compromise on Chouku not blitzing GTku, he'd be way faster and Instinctive Reaction would be a complete counter to him anyway.

Teleportation is useless as Chouku can react to that.

Prove that GTku can use KK with his SSJ4 or go to hell with that argument.

Afterimages are useless in a speed equal match, and with Chouku being faster, he'd be leaving afterimages.

On top of that, he can't one-shot here if Jiren is truly 20x above baseline while GTku is unquantifiable above 10x.

I bet you didn't see that one coming.
If UI is a technique that gets to raise speed then accessing After Image raises speed as well.

I do not recall Instantaneous Movement surpassed for reachion time for Chou Goku on this site so please refrain from using that.

The massive stamina in his body will allow Kaioken.

Lol a Ultra Full Power Super Saiyan 4 will have the energy of 3 Saiyans thus he can exponentially extent his abilities. He too could attack with greater than ×20. He doesn't even have to attack like that. Just surround him with omnidirectional energy then enclose it on him. UI Goku is forced to try to guard. Doing this continuously will help wear him down.

Hakai only works if you can completely land it & only with Perfect Ki Control i.e., God Ki.

Which he can because he's faster and has instantaneous movement+UI

Oh and btw... Goku's predictive powers even in base are so good he can literally counter time skip lol... so his skill is on another level

DTG499 said:
The thing is that, he never has used KK in super Saiyan 4. Remember this guy is talking out of his ass, unless people actually agree with him just don't even bother.
Never used because he wasn't forced to as he had many other options & regardless it's still in his arsenal.

The Calaca said:
@AKM Some months ago. Planet and universe size revisions. I don't have the links at hand.

@SSJ

Afterimages are just an after effect of moving too fast. Not a boost technique at all.

None of GTku's techniques are helping here.

Not to mention Chouku is aware that the tail is a weakspot and would aim for it.
Wrong. He was able to with Vegeta move exponentially faster than ÔÖÄYi Xing Long to the point he was seeing after images & could not be fast enough to land a hit. So yes AI is amping speed to use this technique thus UI Goku ain't getting through that After Image 2 piece combo. BOOM BOOM MOTHA *****!

Don't take offense to that last part. I'm just gloating on this W!

Hakai only works if you can completely land it & only with Perfect Ki Control i.e., God Ki.

Which he can because he's faster and has instantaneous movement+UI

Oh and btw... Goku's predictive powers even in base are so good he can literally counter time skip lol... so his skill is on another level

Potentially. That seems like a legit method tho but that technique isn't fully perfected iirc & my Goku can just After Image his ass so he can't actually pinpoint where he is.

iirc Goku was stronger therefor he would beat timeskip. Timeskip hasn't been shown effective on foes that are greater than you.

TBH guys I'm really enjoying this discussion. It's really fun trying to come up with creative ways to win against each other. Especially when both sides are limited.

@AKM the point of that revision was to debunk the use of maps.

@SSJ No, that's not how it works.

UI boosts speed.

Afterimage doesn't.

And Chouku can do that as well. I don't know what are you trying to argue by quoting events and feats both Goku have because it have been used before their versions even existed lmao.

Lmao no. GTku would explode for using KK in a SSJ form. SSJ4 is no difference just because it doesn't have a stamina drain. So does average SSJ and he can't use it.

3 SSJ giving him energy is BS. They shouldn't make a difference at all to begin with. But I digress.

Asspull non existent multiplier is asspull.

And No he learned how to predict the Time Skip before transforming into a super saiyan God. So he wasn't stronger yet.

No it was mainly Fairy Tail related and debunk the use of maps only if there isn't direct evidence. I'm sure DB was not revised as a result of it.

DB wasn't revised because no one paid attention to it >_>.

FT got because it was one of the main cases, but the similarities are very big.

>FT's planet got amped to be 5x Earth from a distance in a continent and from the continent to the planet.

>DB's universe gets its rating from a size given to one of the elements in it and scaled from it via "map".

The use of maps and similar stuff is what was debunked.

are we really gonna keep arguing with a guy who thinks Saiyan saga goku is outerversal.

The Calaca said:
DB wasn't revised because no one paid attention to it >_>.

FT got because it was one of the main cases, but the similarities are very big.

>FT's planet got amped to be 5x Earth from a distance in a continent and from the continent to the planet.

>DB's universe gets its rating from a size given to one of the elements in it and scaled from it via "map".

The use of maps and similar stuff is what was debunked.
But these dimensions do exist in a separate space for sure, and can only be accessed via teleportation or being Whis lol. As for their size, I guess it would be hard to guess without the map but the otherworld needs to be massive because it houses the souls of the entire universe lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back