• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AKM sama.... I don't know how to say this...

I think I'm in love with your Avatar, or you if you look anything like her lol

Let's wait and find out. The only thing I can surmise in GT goku's favor is that he will have the slight edge when he transforms into his Limit break form and the dragon fist/10x kahmehameha. But goku has only used those abilities against people who had the edge over him, it would be completely out of character for him to use it in the reverse situation. But Against UI? I don't see that going any other way that a one shot out of the gate.

DTG499 said:
Let's wait and find out. The only thing I can surmise in GT goku's favor is that he will have the slight edge when he transforms into his Limit break form and the dragon fist/10x kahmehameha. But goku has only used those abilities against people who had the edge over him, it would be completely out of character for him to use it in the reverse situation. But Against UI? I don't see that going any other way that a one shot out of the gate.
UI Goku definitely does not mess around in character and would go in for the finisher. Which won't be at all difficult when he holds the advantage in every way: AP, Speed, Skill, hax, and experience.

@aka Sama Also to avoid any further confusion i would say put a note under Toei and GT goku's energy absorption,"Only can absorb energy from willing participants" or something like that.

DTG499 said:
He uses them because they were neccessary. They consume some stamina thus not a move to spam over & over. He can also delay the ×10 Kamehameha to take effect later thus UI Goku will take damage which is the opening to finish him with an Instantaneous Movement Kaioken ×10 Dragon Fist from behind.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Not to mention Chou Goku's enemies were far more Tricky and had better abilities. Beerus and all his techniques and powers, Hit and his Time Skip which Goku had to learn how to counter, Zamasu(who was basically Goku but with Kaioshin powers and Godly Regen), and Jiren(The Strongest fighter in DB History) etc etc..... He had to adapt to different fighting styles and abilities, while in GT it was more of the same really. Syn's Regenerationn isn't even better than Cell let alone Buu. So other than that it was just same old Ki blasts and basic attacks. Chou Goku is way more skilled.

And GTku's(sorry @Calaca too convenient not to steal lol) reactivate evolution won't do much of anything because the application we saw was him adapting to ice lol, so that won't help here against an opponent who's so much more powerful. And of course Chouku has Reactive Power Level as well and can adapt to Much more potent abilities such as Time Stop, and can copy much much more complex and powerful abilities such as Hakai( Possibly without seeing it lol)
Kale eliminated most of them. If Goku is as strong as you say he is then again he could easily have speed Blitz all of them off of the stage before they could even use their techniques.

Lmao GToku never used the KaioKen.

@SSJ; He could've but why would he bother with fodder. He literally said he was saving his strength for Jiren

" He can also delay the ×10 Kamehameha to take effect later thus UI Goku will take damage which is the opening to finish him" What do you mean???? How would delaying a blast make an opening? Chou Goku isn't making predictions, it is instinctive reaction the whole point is that tactics like that are no longer useful. He would not be given that amount of time to think. As soon as goku goes UI he will throw a punch, it will connect. GT goku will die, unless you can prove that the goku without instinctive reaction will have a faster reaction.

He's talking about when GTku used the KHH 10x against Baby Ozaru.

But he didn't delay the effect. Baby took no visible damage but was injured by it, and Goku noticed this later in the fight.

If the dragon fist actually landed on UI goku would it really one shot him? Isn't UI goku above omega Shenron?

Honestly even a 10X increase over baseline Universal won't be enough to bridge the AP gap, not that the attacks will connect anyway

The Calaca said:
UI Goku didn't fight against anyone but Jiren. What are you even trying to argue?

Still not absorbing energy not lended to him.

Sans for Freeza, te same applies for GTku since both did that lol.

"Take this energy beam"

"Lol absorbed"

"What the fu- Here I go again! Take another one"

Goku knew that an Android could absorb his energy yet he feeded S17 like a total moron until he noticed.

Still using KK with no evidence I see. Chouku is more likely to use it because of the whole Ki Control thing which we know can be applied, but he wouldn't use it. Although, GTku definitely won't.

Lmao how many fights again? Probably comparable to the amount Chouku had at the time of the TOP, and by learning different approaches in a fight istead of going 4 and spamming ki blasts/waves.

Your scaling is terribly wrong but you already know that.
Goku did immediately eliminate Jiren at full throttle even when knowing UI wore off quickly. Instead he allowed Jiren to catch up to him quickly.

He did not know this until he noticed he was purposely taking his Ki. He even used the ×10 Kamehameha Wave to get rid of him & to confirm if he does absorb Ki.

Mutchi Mutchi, Lood, all 3 Sigma Force, Mega Cannon, Shogün Rirüdo, Mega Rirüdo, Meta Rirüdo, Baby, Gohan & Goten, Super 17, all 7 Shadow Dragons, helping other planets, Para Para Brothers, whatever i missed. Quite the list of unique fighters to learn from & beat without having to 1 shot.

It's in his arsenal so if he needs the extra power then he will do it. Chou can't afford Kaioken as his form has great strain already & risky to use. I'd say he'd use Kaioken against UI Goku most likely but still. A Ki blast will get absorbed from UI thus he's on his level & will slap via 1 shot

Just going by the profiles:

Dragon Fist > Omega Shenron (Apparently 10x stronger) > Syn Shenron = Baseline 3-A for being above 3-Bs.

UI Goku > Jiren = Baseline 3-A.

I think it'd one-shot, actually. But it won't land on UI Goku considering how easily he can counter that.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
What are you even talking about lmao? Have you even read the manga man? Chou Goku doesn't mess around at all actually. The TOP ended way faster in the manga. Kefla by herself eliminated like 5 Universes or something. These arguments are honestly ridiculous.

UI speed blitzes and one shots.

Your arguements are ridiculous. Uh & how many eliminations did Goku have? If he doesn't mess around then he'd blitz anyone weaker than him.

I definitely agree with @The Calaca and @DTG

The Calaca said:

Dragon Fist > Omega Shenron (Apparently 10x stronger) > Syn Shenron = Baseline 3-A for being above 3-Bs.

I think it'd one-shot, actually. But it won't land on UI Goku considering how easily he can counter that.
A saw a thread stating that jiren was 20 times above baseline via being stronger than a god of destruction.

@SSJ Read what you write before publishing the comment.

Oh yeah, and that's suddenly a clever move because he wanted to confirm S17 could absorb Ki. Yeah, go ahead, fire your most powerful move when you think your enemy is becoming stronger from it. No matter how you try to justify it, this is a dumbass' move.

Funny you counted Rildo thrice despite being the same fighter. You can argue he had to learn how to fight him, but Rildo wasn't too creative outside of becoming part of the planet and threatening Goku with Pan's life. The robots were only phasing through the buildings and did nothing special. Lood is the bounty hunter? The same dude who got overwhelmed by SSJ1? Yeah, surely helpful, especially when he's as versatile as Recoome.

The Shadow Dragons fights (and more specifically against 3, 4 and 1 star dragons) were the only instances where he used something else but raw power, having to fight while blinded and adapting a bit to their fighting styles. And even then, he overwhelmed the 3 Star Dragon, relied on others Ki to compete with Syn and stalemated with Nuova.

Versus Baby: Went SSJ4 and toyed with him until the latter went Ozaru and kicked the shit out of him during a part of the fight.

Versus S17: KI SPAM TO ENHANCE MY OPPONENT'S STRENGTH WITHOUT REASON.

The rest of them consists on him overpowering the enemy. If said enemy tries to trick/threat him via any option, the plot goes its way and Goku solves the problem with the same method.

GTku can't use KK either nor absorb Chouku's Ki.

@DTG Okay, if so, Dragon Fist would at best be comparable to Jiren.

The Calaca said:

& Goku can use the after image speed & instantaneous movement to land an oblivious ×10 Kamehameha to one shot UI Goku. Add a Kaioken on top for that extra damage to ensure death. Hell Goku can just out last UI with the after image as he'd be like a thousand times faster than normal. Hell forget that! After Image Destructo Disk blitz from behind. Oblivious boost, pierce boost, & speed boost giving him the means to 1 shot no problem!

HA! I BET YA AIN'T EXPECT THAT PLAN TO BE MADE!

The Calaca said:

That doesn't make sense considering the 3-Bs aren't actually close to 3-A but whatever. Guess this is not a CRT so I won't derail.

My understanding is that Syn is baseline 3-A for scaling to his Negative Karma ball destroying the Universe, not for being above the 3-Bs

Alright it seems we are done here if anyone else doesn't have anymore arguments for GT I'll start counting votes.

& Goku can use the after image speed & instantaneous movement to land an oblivious ×10 Kamehameha to one shot UI Goku. Add a Kaioken on top for that extra damage to ensure death. Hell Goku can just out last UI with the after image as he'd be like a thousand times faster than normal. Hell forget that! After Image Destructo Disk blitz from behind. Oblivious boost, pierce boost, & speed boost giving him the means to 1 shot no problem!

HA! I BET YA AIN'T EXPECT THAT PLAN TO BE MADE!

The actual frick looooool

@SSJ

. . .

Speed is equalized between Full Power SSJ4 Goku and Complete Super Saiyan Blue Goku. Ergo, Ultra Instinct will boost Chouku's speed, making him faster than GTku. Even if we compromise on Chouku not blitzing GTku, he'd be way faster and Instinctive Reaction would be a complete counter to him anyway.

Teleportation is useless as Chouku can react to that.

Prove that GTku can use KK with his SSJ4 or go to hell with that argument.

Afterimages are useless in a speed equal match, and with Chouku being faster, he'd be leaving afterimages.

On top of that, he can't one-shot here if Jiren is truly 20x above baseline while GTku is unquantifiable above 10x.

I bet you didn't see that one coming.

20x above baseline is the low ball actually....so yeah.

And After-Images don't increase speed at all, and will not bridge the speed gap in the slightest.

He CAN NOT USE KAIOKEN LOL, so just give up that argument.

Chouku has the advantage in literally every aspect man...

He is running out of opinions so I think he is resorting to "play the dumb guy" routine. He did that last thread when he said garlic junior is outerversal.

Edit: it's some how even worse he actually said dragon ball kid goku is outerversal for breaking a manga panel.

DTG499 said:
He is running out of opinions so I think he is resorting to "play the dumb guy" routine. He did that last thread when he said garlic junior is outerversal.
LOL

I'm actually rolling LMFAO..... I can't take you seriously anymore @SSJ.

You must be trolling.

SSJ10000000. You're a great troll, but if you have any other goal beyond trolling then you should find different arguments lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back