• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DTG499 said:
He didn't get any stronger when he absorbed baby's death ball , absorption doesn't always lead to a power increase. He was stomping baby before he absorbed the ball and he was stomping baby after. Everyone else here saw what happened they all know it was a stomp before and after. I'm not talking about before goku got serious either, before he started using the full power of ss4 he was getting slapped around a bit but after that it was a stomp.
Prove he didn't get stronger when absorbing the Ki

Prove not all Ki absorption is power increases

Ad Nauseam. Tell me why my scans did not fulfill my assertion of how the battle was mostly even than just reinstate it was a stomp. In fact PROVIDE scans proving what Goku did that dictated it was a stomp for him.

So far only you & 1 other dude saw my scans likely. I doubt anyone else besides y'all two care. Also totally irrelevant. You defend yourself. Others are not evidence so please keep them out of it.

Easy. Closing this as it's a stomp in Chouku's version.

If someone wants to continue the debate with the 3-B versions, it's your time to do so and link it here. I'll close the thread soon.

Why this still going on, and even if GT Goku did absorbed Revenge Death Ball, doesn't mean he can do it to Chou Goku, Bady take a fking long time to charge up the Energy Ball and GT Goku take a fking long time to prepare to .................uh well absorbed it. This time he fight Chou Goku who is faster and unpredictable in many way with UI, the moment he realize the attack coming he is dead

Vietthai96 said:
Why this still going on, and even if GT Goku did absorbed Revenge Death Ball, doesn't mean he can do it to Chou Goku, Bady take a fking long time to charge up the Energy Ball and GT Goku take a fking long time to prepare to .................uh well absorbed it. This time he fight Chou Goku who is faster and unpredictable in many way with UI, the moment he realize the attack coming he is dead

Thanks to Ultra Full Power Super Saiyan 4 he can just use a ×10 Self Destruct which is exponentially above Ki regular Ki attacks like Final Flash & Kikoho. When scaling it's no less than a ×1,000 increase. Since it is Omnidirectional Goku can't escape. Hell he can wait for an attack & hold him from behind to do it.

GT GOKU WINS

Also if he needs to then he'll just use Kaioken to help.

Goku can take quite the hit since the Death Ball was above him & he survived so 1 attack Ki blast from UI Goku gets absorbed easily. He'll just sit there puzzled at what he is doing & get excited.

Too easy. GT stronk!

Because you cant win

Funny, coming from the guy who hasn't gotten a single person to agree with him.

Debating isn't about who agree's with you. It is about who can prove their stance better in terms of facts & who just argues better. Being right because people agree with you would be Ad Populum, i.e. Bandwagon Fallacy. So far I've shown consistent evidence while you haven't shown any back up for your claim of the opposing. Try getting on discord. Trust me. Not all places allow you to get good at debating.

@SSJ10000000000

Dude, you can't troll for 99% of the thread and then expect people to suddenly take you seriously lol. You've doomed your points from the get go, but trolling xD. Though it has been very entertaining I'll give you that.

Dragomer said:
If you convinced nobody, your stance probably wasn't well proven nor well argued.
A small amount of people who are unconvinced doesn't change anything. I can have an audience who agree with Cell > Dabura & be wrong & vice versa. This is why it is called Ad Populum so YOU can't feel like having more people agree makes you correct.

Like i said. I provided evidence with scans that have yet to be countered by evidence supporting the opposition. Which btw is burden of rejoinder so I'll gladly hold this W. Btw people shit on VSBATTLE a lot so i mean it is not like i take y'all seriously in the 1st place lmao.

SSJ100000000000 said:
Btw people shit on VSBATTLE a lot so i mean it is not like i take y'all seriously in the 1st place lmao.
Ok, that's it, close this, this guy doesn't even care about the site he's on at this point.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@SSJ10000000000

Dude, you can't troll for 99% of the thread and then expect people to suddenly take you seriously lol. You've doomed your points from the get go, but trolling xD. Though it has been very entertaining I'll give you that.
I mean i not mad un case ur wondering cause trust me. I get why ur calling me a troll. Lol then again what's a troll to a site people shit on in the first place lmao.

Also if i was a troll would i not have just violated the rules & regulations of these chats? It seems ur throwing out a word but don't logically act upon when a troll does "troll" ur thread.

Hey I guess to u i trolled the thread & the mods do nothing about it or allow it to happen thus showing us their true integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back