• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GT Goku recognizes Beerus in Xenoverse. Nice statements from the game.

Xenoverse game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t8aF9sII4o

At 8:13, GT Goku says: "Hey, it's been a while, Lord Beerus. It's me, Goku! How you been?".

It's a game statement, but ...

What you think about it? Possible upgrade for GT characters?

Other dialogues from Xenoverse>>

Beerus VS SS4 Goku:

B: "It's a bit different from your god form. What is that form?"
G: "It's Super Saiyan 4... Want me to show my power?"

Beerus VS SS4 Vegeta:

B: "You seem to have gotten much stronger, Vegeta. Maybe you can win now."
V: "Heh...hahaha! God of Destruction vs Super Saiyan 4. Exciting!"

Beerus VS SS4 Gogeta

B: "Hohoho! That's an amazing power! Not bad at all!"
G: "Maybe I can win against Lord Beerus now."

Beerus VS Goku (GT)

G: "Hey! It's been a while Lord Beerus. It's me, Goku! How you been?"
B: "What are you doing? Did the Namekian wish orbs do something to you?"

Beerus VS Whis

B: "Hi, Whis. It's been a while so we should spar."
W: "What a drag..."

Beerus VS Freeza (1st Form)

B: "Oh, it's Frieza. Seems like you destroyed Planet Vegeta just as I asked."
F: "I found the Saiyans to be an eyesore. And by the way, I'm not your underling!"

Beerus VS Freeza (Final Form)

B: "Oh, Frieza. Do you plan on fighting me?"
F: "Of course. I plan on destroying anyone I don't like."

Whis VS SS4 Goku

W: "That form... It's wonderful! I think you'd make a perfect God of Destruction."
G: "Stop it. It's not for me."

Whis doesn't say anything to SS4 Vegeta/Gogeta, Goku (GT) or either Freeza.

Credits: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/805627-dragon-ball-xenoverse/71500475?page=1

https://steamcommunity.com/app/323470/discussions/0/617330227193075697/

Questions: SSJ4 >> SSJ GOD?

SSJ4 = LORD BEERUS? (In power)

The Living Tribunal1 said:
no
it is a game and does not relate to the canon story
Yeah, but ...

You think have a chance to Dragon Ball Super end up starting the GT ?

TakatoBlue said:
no
Yeah, but ...
post likely, dbs will retcon the original ending and hence no gt

it might show gt as an insignificant parallel universe to the U7 tho

TakatoBlue said:
no
Yeah, but ...
post likely, dbs will retcon the original ending and hence no gt
it might show gt as an insignificant parallel universe to the U7 tho
maybe just maybe

Personally I think not , not quite like the GT , but it would be interesting a meeting between the characters from Super and GT.

Whatever ... if we did a profile for Dragon Ball Games Universe, it would be very powerful. (Including GT characters).

TakatoBlue said:
Personally I think not , not quite like the GT , but it would be interesting a meeting between the characters from Super and GT.
Whatever ... if we did a profile for Dragon Ball Games Universe, it would be very powerful. (Including GT characters).
if gt were to meet super as of now, gt will be shown to be really weak

TakatoBlue said:
Personally I think not , not quite like the GT , but it would be interesting a meeting between the characters from Super and GT. Whatever ... if we did a profile for Dragon Ball Games Universe, it would be very powerful. (Including GT characters).
I mean ... a meeting with some statements like that from Xenoverse.

TakatoBlue said:
Theres actually a possibility that DBGT is connected to Beerus and such, but only to the movies, not the show

TakatoBlue said:
Personally I think not , not quite like the GT , but it would be interesting a meeting between the characters from Super and GT. Whatever ... if we did a profile for Dragon Ball Games Universe, it would be very powerful. (Including GT characters).
Who knowns? DB isn't the most consistent series... Akira can make something like... Pan equal to Gotenks for example

akira has already given unprecedented hype to the gods, pretty sure if he decided to put gt in it he wud put them well belwo beerus

In GT they still fused.

In DB Super manga, chapter 4, they already separated.

Dbgt30-19
GT Kibitoshi

Sem título
Kibitoshin separatio

I wonder how the entire DB fan base would react if DBGT was STILL after DB Super.. what if the blue suited Goku was correctly at his God peak power level, but just didn't show it in time? pfft...

Back