• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez vs. Rob Lucci

It would be a great fight. but maybe gimmjow just because I think he can take more damage and he has things to shoot.

Grimmjow has this.

1 soul crush

2 he can shoot ceros and them rocks

3 grimmjow can fly and just spam. if gimmjow is the sky he can not be hit

^

1. soul crush is banned since this would make any fight "vs bleach chars" useless :)

2. yeah, but grimmjow never showed the ability to spam powerful ceros in short time like #1 espada, this will give lucci enough time to dodge

3. lucci has moonwalk, he is easily capable of fights in the air...

my opinion, i give it to lucci, im not sure if anything except for the impact-like-attack can do damage (since it ignores durability) but grimmjow should be unable to hit lucci while lucci can accumulate damage on grimmjow ^_^

Lucci has 6 votes vs. Grimmjow's 0 votes, if I don't see any objections by the end of the day this will go on their pages.

SuperKamiNappa no you cant put it on there page its just for fun. because grimmjow back and when he gets a fight he will get a upgrade.

like it will be stupid to put that grimmjow will lose. then like 2 mouth he gets a big upgrade then he stronger. you guys are using the old grimmjow you need to wait. in true grimmjow might be at the same level as ichigo so no you need to wait.

and this fight is band no alive bleach people can fight. don't you guys know the rules.

Code:
SO CLOSE THIS PAGE. ITS BAND

no the rules say no alive bleach grimmjow is alive.

and this is a cheat fight you use a old grimmjow because you know he will lose but its stupid in like 2 mouths grimmjow will get a upgrade and will be stronger then rob. so why put grimmjow will lose when soon he will be stronger.

its like me doing a fight with yhwach vs kid goku yhwach wins then put yhwach can kill goku. but that's wrong

Dbzgoku20 said:
SuperKamiNappa no you cant put it on there page its just for fun. because grimmjow back and when he gets a fight he will get a upgrade.
like it will be stupid to put that grimmjow will lose. then like 2 mouth he gets a big upgrade then he stronger. you guys are using the old grimmjow you need to wait. in true grimmjow might be at the same level as ichigo so no you need to wait.
This thread specifically talks about pre-ts Grimmjow it is clearly stated, yes Post-Ts will likely win but Lucci will also likely get an upgrade since he is coming back too.

If you object to this win or loss that's cool I'll wait for more imput.

Dude they've got the same stats except for speed which Lucci has the edge on and grimmjow has the edge in power no need to hostile over this and its not wrong at all ...

no I think the old grimmjow will lose. but you cant put that on there page because if the new grimmjow is stronger it will be wrong. so you need to wait.

CHILLVIBEZZ no I know rob is stronger then grimmjow now. but we need to wait because grimmjow will get a upgrade soon. and if he a lot stronger and faster then rob it will look stupid having he will lose to rob on his page.

Both are in their pre time skip forms and no grimmjow is stronger since he is 7-B while rob is low 7-B rob lucci is just mch faster.

you do know grimmjow can keep up with people who can move at Massively Hypersonic. in bleach Askin is Massively Hypersonic he was running from grimmjow and grimmjow was keeping up.

Dbzgoku20 said:
you do know grimmjow can keep up with people who can move at Massively Hypersonic. in bleach Askin is Massively Hypersonic he was running from grimmjow and grimmjow was keeping up.
That was Post-Ts this is talking about Pre-Ts

I'm gonna be honest, I clearly overestimated Grimmjow cause I wasn't expecting this to be so one-sided.

well in true grimmjow would win. rob stands there grimmjow does soul crush then rob dead. but soul crush is band in fights

"stronger and a better fighter"? His physical strength may actually be somewhat superior to Lucci's, but Lucci is a tactical genious in the middle of a fight and he has a far superior speed advantage. He has versatility on his side while Grimmjow has very little to work with outside of his physical ability: Cero, which would easily be evaded, Bara, which has less of a punch despite being faster--but not fast enough to intercept Lucci, his barbs, which each could pack a punch if not for each individual one being only able to take down a building sized tower and also being too slow, since Ichigo could evade them and actually intercept them immediately after dodging them, and his trump card--Desgarron, which Lucci can easily evade via Kami-e.

Lucci wins.

^but thanks to speed grimmjow will never be able to hit lucci, herefore hi superior AP doesnt matter, and his durability can be overcome with enough attacks...

Grimmjow is just as fast as Lucci if not faster at this point.He was able to completly keep up with bankai Ichigo, and even outspeed him at certain points.He also has superior/more powerful techniques, and enhanced durabillity. For the most part Lucci does appear to be the better fighter, as far as fundamentals go. But he doesn't really have a way of doing any real damage to Grimmjoww, aside from his advanced ROkugan, his other techinques just don't possess the firepower to put the espada down. So my vote goes to Grimmjow, after a pretty decent fight.

@kingtheron95

bruh... Grimmjow keeping up with bankai ichigo pre time-skip = HH speed... Rob lucci speed blitzes.

Grimmjow is fodder in the current arc. he backstabbed a sternritter and got KO'd for the 2nd time by the same person... gg

Lucci's Bird stomps them both XD

Seriously tho Lucci wins, the match would be kinda fun to watch I guess.

But if this was a battle of who looks better then the winner would be Grimmjow no contest :p

Really? May I remind you that should Grimmjow start bleeding, he can use Gran Rey Cero?

you mean the dude that was trolling him and went on to one-shot him? That's funny if you're suggesting he "kept up with him" when Askin was clearly playing with him.

And there have been multiple gag scenes where a fodder character can make a top tier bruise from a single punch.

Askin was clearly playing with him and threw a ball at him. He wasn't even visibly exhausted after Grimmjow fell over.

http://www.***********.net/bleach/635/8, http://www.***********.net/bleach/635/9, http://www.***********.net/bleach/635/10

Well, just about anyone whos relevant in bleach now scales to Gissele. Grimmjow being mhs+ is debatable for sure.

^Even if that is the case, This is pre time-skip Grimmjow.

Grimmjow shouldn't scale anyways considering how outmatched he is during this arc. One shot by Askin... twice in a single day.

CinCameron20 said:
^Even if that is the case, This is pre time-skip Grimmjow.
Grimmjow shouldn't scale anyways considering how outmatched he is during this arc. One shot by Askin... twice in a single day.
ups..ok

Btw urahara is also get beaten by the same ability by askin, and he still MHS+.

Back