• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gremmy's Meteor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of my wording, does anyone else have issues with the scaling?
ok so, I have some issues or maybe they are more likely questions
firstly with this :
on what basis did u assume that base Kenpachi is 6A? was it using that x7 multiplier? because iirc I saw a discussion here about it and it seems that it wasnt accepted yet right? if there is an agreement, link me the thread or the post

second one is :

Toshiro: 6-A (Capable of boxing up Mayuri in his zombified state, was able to briefly hold off Giant Gerard)
the first part is related to my first question, the second part "was able to briefly hold off Giant Gerard" that Gerard is rated as 6B here if im not mistaken so he should be upgraded too? or that part should be removed

third one is :
So iirc Gremmy was already in the cage during that time, and he was freed during the 2nd invasion so imo this justification isnt valid to scale Yama to that feat

Also another question, if the calc that we are going to use ( the one that Mitch linked) is the one with the 6A rating for the metoer, why would all of those reach high 6A? because if the meteor is 6A then Shikai Kenpachi will scale to 6A and others will scale to this right?

on what basis did u assume that base Kenpachi is 6A? was it using that x7 multiplier? because iirc I saw a discussion here about it and it seems that it wasnt accepted yet right? if there is an agreement, link me the thread or the post
1 Gremmy is 6-A, Kenny scales to 1 Gremmy, it’s how we scale Gremmy and Kenny, always has been.

the first part is related to my first question, the second part "was able to briefly hold off Giant Gerard" that Gerard is rated as 6B here if im not mistaken so he should be upgraded too? or that part should be removed
Giant Gerard is High 6-A with this calc it’s in the OP. But it should prolly be dropped from the justification.

So iirc Gremmy was already in the cage during that time, and he was freed during the 2nd invasion so imo this justification isnt valid to scale Yama to that feat
I ripped this straight from our current justifications for Yama.

Lemme clarify because some people are confused. When Gremmy creates a clone he doubles the power of his imagination. So 2 Gremmy have enough power to summon a 6-A meteor, 1 Gremmy has half that power, and 7 Gremmy have 7 times as much power as 1 Gremmy. If you look at the bottom of my OP you’ll see where the values come from. This is not new either, if you look at our pages on the wiki you’ll see that reflected.

1 Gremmy is 6-A, Kenny scales to 1 Gremmy, it’s how we scale Gremmy and Kenny, always has been.
ohh ok
Giant Gerard is High 6-A with this calc it’s in the OP. But it should prolly be dropped from the justification.
fine
I ripped this straight from our current justifications for Yama.
honestly I dont think it should be used to say that Yama > Gremmy, like its not a valid justification because Gremmy wasnt counted probably in that statement, as he wasnt there and he was in the cage which Yhwach himself has made
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Also another question, if the calc that we are going to use ( the one that Mitch linked) is the one with the 6A rating for the metoer, why would all of those reach high 6A? because if the meteor is 6A then Shikai Kenpachi will scale to 6A and others will scale to this right?
did u understand my question? because u said that we are going to use the calc that Mitch linked right? that calc puts the meteor on 6A, so shikai kenpachi wont be high 6A, but 6A and everyone who scales to him will be like that if im not mistaken right?

unless u mean by saying Kenpachi has surpassed Gremmy’s imagination, that shikai Kenpachi scales to 7 Gremmys because thats the only high 6A version, then Shikai Kenpachi will not be above 6A, and then again we would have to remove the cut the meteor part from his high 6A

Slow the roll, the CRT should be concluded first before the scaling chain.
The calc to be used is still been decided

honestly I dont think it should be used to say that Yama > Gremmy, like its not a valid justification because Gremmy wasnt counted probably in that statement, as he wasnt there and he was in the cage which Yhwach himself has made
Why wouldn’t Gremmy be included he was still alive at the time of the statement, he was a tool in Yhwach’s arsenal. Shaz Domino wasn’t there fighting Yama but no ones gonna argue that the statement didn’t apply to him.

did u understand my question? because u said that we are going to use the calc that Mitch linked right? that calc puts the meteor on 6A, so shikai kenpachi wont be high 6A, but 6A and everyone who scales to him will be like that if im not mistaken right?
unless u mean by saying Kenpachi has surpassed Gremmy’s imagination, that shikai Kenpachi scales to 7 Gremmys because thats the only high 6A version, then Shikai Kenpachi will not be above 6A, and then again we would have to remove the cut the meteor part from his high 6A
Kenny casually destroyed the meteor. 7 Gremmy admit that they cannot create anything Kenny can’t cut. Kenny was also able to scrap against 7 Gremmy. But yes Kenny > Gremmy’s imagination. I didn’t change how we scaled things, you can reference our current profile justifications.

Slow the roll, the CRT should be concluded first before the scaling chain.
The calc to be used is still been decided
It’s fine I don’t mind discussing the scaling.

Why wouldn’t Gremmy be included he was still alive at the time of the statement, he was a tool in Yhwach’s arsenal. Shaz Domino wasn’t there fighting Yama but no ones gonna argue that the statement didn’t apply to him.
because Yhwach would be talking about all quincies who are there, who came with him to the fight, he didnt bring Gremmy with him and he didnt plan to use him in the whole war, why would he be included in the statement

because Yhwach would be talking about all quincies who are there, who came with him to the fight, he didnt bring Gremmy with him and he didnt plan to use him in the whole war, why would he be included in the statement
Precisely Gremmy served no use in the fight against Yama, hence why he was left behind, supporting his inclusion in the statement. He doesn’t say “no one here but me” he just says “who else besides me could control your immense power”, he doesn’t limit the statement to just those near him. Which is why we apply it to all the Quincy alive at the time.

In the novel we ar stated that Gremmy got imprisoned or put down and sealed by Yhwach way before the first invasion which means a weaker Yhwach did it compared to the one who made that statement to Yamamoto

Is there anybody missing from the scaling? Or is that still to be discussed?
Naw I think I got all of our current scaling included, there might be some CFYOW stuff but I haven’t delved deep enough past an initial reading to confirm.

Naw I think I got all of our current scaling included, there might be some CFYOW stuff but I haven’t delved deep enough past an initial reading to confirm.
Sweet! I have a feeling that some of the statements for scaling CFYOW characters might cause some issues

To clear up, the reason I made the currently accepted and used calc was because it was a compromise essentially for both sides:

1) It was a downgrade, so those against using statements were happy with it.

2) It used only statements and no visuals, so those for Bleach accepted it since it would at least be more accurate and not use pixel-scaling that would disregard all the statements and context of how huge Seireitei is.

Clearly my calc has been outdated as the formula I used was a ground based explosion... nothing to do with meteors really but was mainly to appease and be a downgrade with the new size. The new calc looks much more accurate I will say.

Well this thread has been ongoing for a week and a general consensus seems to be made. I will post the calc, scaling, and justifications here (I'm just going to copy/paste our current justifications and shape them up if necessary). Then someone can unlock the profiles so I can make changes (or let me know if they're already unlocked), or someone can apply the changes themselves.

Calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Gremmy_Meteor_(Again) [1 Gremmy = 6-A, 2 Gremmy =6-A, 7 Gremmy = High 6-A]

Gremmy
Tier:
6-A with one clone, High 6-A with his power multiplied by 6 copies of himself
Attack Potency: Continent level (Is stated to be the strongest Sternritter and should be above the lower tier Sternritter, created a meteor capable of destroying Seireitei with 1 clone that doubled his power), Multi-Continent level with his power multiplied by 6 copies of himself
Striking Strength: Unknown (Can be affected by The Visionary to a limited extent)
Durability: Continent level (Took attacks from Kenpachi), Multi-Continent level with his power multiplied by 6 copies of himself (Was going to imagine himself being the only one alive after the meteor hit)

Kenpachi
Tier: 6-A
, High 6-A with Shikai, higher with eyepatch off | 6-A, High 6-A with Shikai, higher with Bankai
Attack Potency: Continent level (Killed Unohana at the end of their training, fought against Gremmy), Multi-Continent level with Shikai (Gremmy with 6 copies of himself admits that he cannot create anything with form that Kenpachi cannot cut, Gremmy later states that his imagination came up short against Kenpachi, and casually slashed apart a huge meteorite without releasing his eyepatch), higher with eyepatch off | Continent level (Stronger than before, Kenpachi gets stronger every time he is near death), Multi-Continent level with Shikai (Stronger than before), higher with Bankai (Kenpachi's Bankai multiplies his stats by 5, overwhelmed a God Size Gerard)
Striking Strength: Continent Class, Multi-Continent level with Shikai, higher eyepatch off | Continent Class, Multi-Continent Class, with Shikai, higher with Bankai
Durability: Continent level (Took multiple attacks from Unohana, tanked Gremmy's attacks and multiple explosions) | Multi-Continent level (Tanked Gerard's Hoffnung damage reflection multiple times)
Keys: Post-Unohana Training | Post-Gremmy Fight

Byakuya
Tier: High 6-A, higher
with Senkei and Shukei: Hakuteiken
Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (Capable of severely injuring Gerard Valkyrie Post-Auswählen, easily stopped an attack from him), higher with Senkei (Ikka Senjinka could destroy Gerard's Völlstandig form, albeit he was frozen by Tōshirō at the time) and Shukei: Hakuteiken
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class, higher with Shukei: Hakuteiken
Durability: Multi-Continent level (Has taken attacks from Gerard), higher when using Bankai as a shield (Can defend against attacks from Gerard)
Keys: Post-RG Training

Mayuri
Tier:
6-A
Attack Potency: Continent level
(Able to stab straight through a weakened Kenpachi's body, defeated a Zombie Tōshirō, defeated Pernida with the help of Nemu)
Striking Strength: Continent Class
Durability: Continent level
Keys: Thousand Year Blood War Arc

Pernida
Tier:
6-A
Attack Potency: Continent level
(Adapted and evolved to Kenpachi's level during its fight with Mayuri, and as one of the Schutzstaffel, it should be superior to Bazz-B)
Striking Strength: Continent Class

Nemu
Tier:
7-C, at least 6-A with power enhancement
Attack Potency: Town level+, at least Continent level with power enhancement (Was able to tear straight through Pernida, surprised Mayuri with her power, finished Pernida off with Gikon Jūrinjū, although she can only maintain this level of power for around 400 seconds)
Striking Strength: Town Class+, at least Continent Class with power enhancement
Durability: Town level+, at least Continent level with power enhancement
Keys: Thousand Year Blood War Arc

Toshiro
Tier:
High 6-C, 6-A with Bankai | High 6-A
Attack Potency:
At least Large Island level (Stronger than before), Continent level with Bankai (Capable of fighting Mayuri in his zombified state) | Multi-Continent level (Could freeze and cleave through a Vollständig Gerard's Hoffnung, while Kenpachi could barely nick a God Size Gerard's Hoffnung even with his Shikai and eyepatch removed)
Striking Strength: Continent Class | Multi-Continent Class
(Took attacks from Mayuri) | Multi-Continent level (Took attacks from Gerard)
Keys: Post-Training | Matured Bankai

Gerard
Tier:
High 6-A | High 6-A | At least High 6-A
Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level
(Traded blows with Shikai Kenpachi who had his eyepatch off and injured him) | Multi-Continent level (Far stronger than before, was able to cut off Bankai Kenpachi's arm) | At least Multi-Continent level (Was stated by Tōshirō that his former form didn't even hold a candle to this one)
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class | Multi-Continent Class | At least Multi-Continent Class
Durability: Multi-Continent level
| Multi-Continent level | At least Multi-Continent level
Keys:
God Size | Quincy: Vollständig | Vollständig Second Form

Yhwach
Tier:
High 6-A
(Easily defeated Tier Harribel single-handedly after she used her Resurrección, with Quilge Opie stating that she was no match for him. Far stronger than Gremmy Thoumeaux as he granted him his powers and imprisoned him. Easily defeated Yamamoto by cutting him down after stealing his Bankai. He is the only Quincy capable of handling the power of Yamamoto's Bankai and should be comparable to it as Yhwach is most likely always making use of his maximum power as a Quincy due to never using a Quincy: Vollständig to accelerate the rate of his Reishi absorption, capable of fighting Ichibē Hyōsube who Yhwach considered the pinnacle of all Shinigami despite having fought Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto two times, having killed him the second time and possessing his Bankai at the time of the statement about Ichibē)
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class (Comparable to his Attack Power)
Durability: Multi-Continent level (Tanked Ichibē's Senri Tsūtenshō)
Keys: Base

Ichibe
Tier:
High 6-A
(Put up a fight against Yhwach and destroyed his Blut Vene Anhaben, is considered the pinnacle of all Shinigami by Yhwach, who has fought Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai two times, having killed him the second time and possessing his Bankai at the time of the statement about Ichibē)
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class (Knocked Yhwach back a thousand ri)
Durability: Multi-Continent level (Took blows from Yhwach)

Yamamoto
Tier:
6-B, High 6-A with Bankai
Attack Potency: Country level (One of the most powerful Shinigami in history. Ahead of all the Captains. Even Aizen has admitted that Yamamoto is more powerful than himself and came up with strategies specifically to deal with Yamamoto's Zanpakutō), Multi-Continent level with Bankai (His Bankai will passively destroy Soul Society, stated by Yhwach that he is the only quincy powerful enough to control the power of Yamamoto's Bankai, which would include the likes of Gremmy)
Striking Strength: Country Class, Multi-Continent Class with Bankai
Durability: Country level (Tanked his own flames that would have destroyed an area many times the size of Karakura Town), Multi-Continent level when using Nishi: Zanjitsu Gokui

All of these are ripped straight from our current pages but I updated them to include everything that was accepted in this thread, additionally I removed some circular scaling in the justifications.

But didn't we do that for Post Rez Ichigo at one point or am I tripping?
His back scaling stopped after his post visored training key. If it were to keep going his post final Grimmjow key would be High 6C, higher with bankai, Low 6B with Hollowfication. His post Rez key would be High 6C+, Low 6B at full power Low 6B with bankai, Low 6B+ at full power, country level with Hollowfication, higher at full power

well I’m pretty sure at least

All this makes true bankai ichigo being planet level make more sense considering, because of this crt, that the gap between true shikai and true bankai isn't as huge.

True Shikai Ichigo was already multi continental…

Screen_Shot_2019-10-09_at_10.41.04_AM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back