• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gremmy's Meteor

Status
Not open for further replies.
we've been taking it on so far but monster aizeni. even Novel should be above kenny now?
In my opinion, hogyoku Aizen is above any version of Kenpachi, but that's irrelevant for this thread because we are only talking about TYBW.
if u are talking about Aizen in the novel, muken Aizen, he scales to Yhwach which is far higher than any feat for Kenpachi

Butterflazien is certainly at least above Bankai Yamamoto due to his statement to Gin about having transcended hollows and shinigami, which includes Yamamoto.

While it's true that Aizen never saw Yama's Bankai in person, it would be underestimating his intelligence to think he can't apply a reasonable multipler to Yama's Shikai, which Aizen has seen.

Butterflazien is certainly at least above Bankai Yamamoto due to his statement to Gin about having transcended hollows and shinigami, which includes Yamamoto.

While it's true that Aizen never saw Yama's Bankai in person, it would be underestimating his intelligence to think he can't apply a reasonable multipler to Yama's Shikai, which Aizen has seen.
Even unmasked says that Aizen transcended everything in his last form so yeah he should scale.

Also, even Toshiro knew about Zanka no Tachi so, why wouldn't Aizen know about it.

Last edited:
Even unmasked says that Aizen transcended everything in his last form so yeah he should scale.

Also, even Toshiro knew about Zanka no Tachi so, why wouldn't Aizen know about it.
Not his last form but the form before that lol. Iirc there’s a calc from butterfly Aizen that is higher than what bankai Yama scales too. I’m just not sure if it’s been accepted or not

This thread could be concluded but I still need Yhwach’s profile unlocked so I can apply changes lol.

Lol I’d love to apply the changes to the remaining characters (Yhwach and Aizen) but I need the profiles unlocked, so we are stuck waiting here.

Butterfly Aizen would look like this:

Tier: High 6-A
AP: Multi-Continent level (Transcends all Shinigami and Hollow, which would include the likes of Bankai Yamamoto)
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class
Dura: Multi-Continent level (Transcends all Shinigami and Hollow)
Keys: Fourth Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back