• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Op is really impatient, we should wait until DK shows more feats. We dont even know the full capability of his passive magic.

No knowledge on them and gremmy has never shown to do something like that and also ththe fact that he is a idiot

This match is pretty much a stump cause if gremmy try's to kill him he dies himself from the commandment

Intelligence: Uncertain. Likely average, as he does not use his powers in the most efficient manner.

Hmm doesn't say idiot..

Weaknesses: Gremmy is quite arrogant and rather overconfident of his abilities. If he falters or imagines himself of his own death, The Visionary can be used against him. Also, if he imagines somebody or something to be impossible to surpass due to being too powerful or difficult, then attempts to exceed their strength and is unable to imagine an equally powerful body to properly contain it, his own power will instead fatally damage him.

Also doesn't say idiot.

He's not an idiot, i really don't understand why people say he is. Gremmy is just extremely self absorbed due to having the second most potent has in bleach. If he was an idiot, he wouldn't be able to imagine a fully functional missile and a horde a guns to use against kenpachi.

I mean, I wouldn't say idiot, he wanted to beat kenpachi with imagination. He has never been challenged. If you ever had a lucid dream, you pretty much can do anything with your imagination, so you can easily erase the opponent or insta kill, but imagination battles are far more fun. It's the same for gremmy. Fighting with your imagination is fun, i've Tried it. He knew he could win easily. I had plenty of lucid dreams where I purposely choose to use my imagination and do some cool shit rather than killing instantly. More fun

Seriously lol or even imagine the complete functionality of space not to mention that during his fight with Kenpachi he was completely OOC via the source material.

You can even argue his fight with kenpachi was a special case. He would probably erase other opponents or insta kill Instead of having an actual battle. After all he imagined someone dead. It's safe to assume other ppl that challenge him would of got the same treatment.

Didn't it say idiot before?? I'm pretty sure it did and even then he will still lose with average intelligence. He has only shown to create things or break things he has never shown to take powers away or erase someone. You guys are reaching with this

But he has erased, and the whole point of his power is to make imagination a reality. That's the purest form of reality warping there's is. Some reality warper on here are kinda limited but that's "Real" Reality warping. You're basically saying, he hasn't done this, but when his power is his imagination it kinda makes that a weird argument. He has shown the power to insta kill too. And turn bones to cookies. It's real reality warping you don't needs abihe avergae intelligence to win with a power that makes thoughts reality

Also now that I remember you don't have to be smart to imagine a rocker coming out of thin air or guns cause little kids can draw those

If he had to create it out of matter than yes but he uses his imagination which means those things will automatically work they way he wants it to

Lol this guy is spewing things and didn't even look at the profiles lmao.

Life Creation: Gremmy's greatest power is his ability to create life with his imagination. Using this power, he can clone himself, increasing his power of imagination with each clone made. This allows for him to create much more potent objects, such as a huge meteorite. By creating more clones, he can transform an area into the vacuum of space, suffocating the targets within and rupturing their lungs due to the rapid decompression caused by the difference in air pressure. The clones are invulnerable to harm unless they forget to harden their bodies. Gremmy can even create other sentient living beings using this power, having created Guenael Lee and then erasing him from existence with the same power. This power is not limited to creating other beings, as he can even create a living vessel for himself.

Dude gremmy was only testing to see if kenpachi can beat what he can conjure up. He didn't turn his bones to cookies, he didn't imagine him dead, did he? No he was simply having an imagination battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back